Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Has anybody extracted the subtitle texts for the personalities? Preferably the base and DLC ones.
(I want to ask before doing it myself)

If you're using aau all the subtitles are in this location
AA2MiniPPX\AAUnlimited\subtitles they're in txt format

Reactions: JustAl

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Something specific I realized I never saw happen in my playthroughs: you can become lovers with an NPC teacher/student as a student/teacher, but can an NPC teacher initiate a relationship with a PC student? Referring specifically to using the "Ask to be lovers" option, not just random confessions.

• Thinking Face

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Something specific I realized I never saw happen in my playthroughs: you can become lovers with an NPC teacher/student as a student/teacher, but can an NPC teacher initiate a relationship with a PC student? Referring specifically to using the "Ask to be lovers" option, not just random confessions.
There are trait modules the player can install that affect relationship scoring between NPCs. Try installing those then making the teacher and target student with traits that make them deeply naturally attracted to each other. Note that teachers are also processed differently at base so they may simply never initiate relationships.

Hello! How do I fix clipping from clothes
I'm not sure how to fix clipping while preserving your girl's critical mAss, but if all other attempts fail you could try putting less junk in her trunk or ditch the skirt for clothes that hug her butt more than try to fit past it.

Reactions: Calypso2900

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
JustAl Oh, I do know about modules/cheats and the LLDH system. But the whole point was whether it would be possible without [much] manipulation, whether it can happen naturally. After all, if the goal were to simply have the two be lovers, then, as I mentioned before, it is as easy as talking to the NPC teacher as a PC student.

Either way, no worries: this is just a "what if" type of curiosity, not "oh no, how do I do X" panic.

Still, three in-game days of standing around - nada. Not sure whether that is too short. Still, the teacher seems to not be trying at all despite the fact that the student -> teacher variant has 90% success (and probably other "eligible" NPC-NPC relationships by now). If anything, all the "talking to PC" has propelled the student to top place in socializing, so now EVERYONE wants to talk and testing this "what if"ness would be downright impossible without having "Disable NPC-PC interruption" cheat on.:KEK:

JSTTD1

Oct 9, 2023
Does the current DL (from the main page) include all the content, including DLC's and all?
Also where to refer for mods?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
JSTTD1 If you mean the DDL links - they do include all official content, but it is grossly out of date in regards to other, "unofficial", components (which are a bit of a hassle to update, compared to the alternative). The alternative is - it also provides a bunch of mods (you know, the "pretty much everyone uses them" kind). They are NOT, however, bundled with the game download - "base game" and "mods" are separated.

In other words, in terms of official content both are "up to date", but in terms of unofficial content the link in "Other Sources" spoiler is the better choice.

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I'm a recent rookie to this game looking to expand my mod assortment. I know prefers mods in ppx format, but many of the mods I find are in pp or pp2 format. What do I do with those? In particular suggests pp2 format is compatible with AAU but this post is from 4 years ago and I don't see anything but ppx files in the .

I assume I'd have to convert pp and pp2 into ppx to use them, right? Is there a guide on how to do that?

FelineInTheMirror

Mar 14, 2018
Hello guys I need help. AA2 Edit stuck after I click on "open file" I can't do anything but to close the program. It's never happen before. I have tried remove and reinstall (extract and run new one) but it doesn't work Stuck.PNG

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
I'm a recent rookie to this game looking to expand my mod assortment. I know prefers mods in ppx format, but many of the mods I find are in pp or pp2 format. What do I do with those? In particular suggests pp2 format is compatible with AAU but this post is from 4 years ago and I don't see anything but ppx files in the .

I assume I'd have to convert pp and pp2 into ppx to use them, right? Is there a guide on how to do that?
all those clothes are already in the CCC_civ ppx, also you can use pp files in your ppx install but not pp2

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
all those clothes are already in the CCC_civ ppx, also you can use pp files in your ppx install but not pp2
Thanks! I went too far archive-diving instead of taking some time to play the game. It's amazing how conveniently mods have been bundled in the new release considering how much stuff is floating around in so many separate Mega links.

MORKS1212

May 16, 2021
Hello does anyone have any other/custom modules to share that work? I tried to find some new ones but couldn't find any thx if possible ^-^

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Hello does anyone have any other/custom modules to share that work? I tried to find some new ones but couldn't find any thx if possible ^-^
The trait modules in the modern AAU Google Doc guide work fine. Accessing them is a bit tricky--you have to open the editor, then press buttons as if you are going to make a new character from scratch, then instead of doing that load a preexisting character card. The tab that contains the trait modules for you to read and equip onto characters is in one of the tabs in the AAU window that appears. Just note that you can redundantly put multiple copies of one trait on a character, which is something to avoid.

I'm assuming you made the modules directory as per the instructions and put the modules in their proper directory. If so, the above should work.

Reactions: MORKS1212

MORKS1212

May 16, 2021
The trait modules in the modern AAU Google Doc guide work fine. Accessing them is a bit tricky--you have to open the editor, then press buttons as if you are going to make a new character from scratch, then instead of doing that load a preexisting character card. The tab that contains the trait modules for you to read and equip onto characters is in one of the tabs in the AAU window that appears. Just note that you can redundantly put multiple copies of one trait on a character, which is something to avoid.

I'm assuming you made the modules directory as per the instructions and put the modules in their proper directory. If so, the above should work.
thx but i know how to use the modules ^-^ i am asking if someone has some custom ones that work

Last edited:

Wjeidwfwef

Nov 22, 2020
These are couple, there's more out there in the discord if you look hard enough through the link dumps.

Reactions: Rizuu and JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
thx but i know how to use the modules ^-^ i am asking if someone has some custom ones that work
I see. How you phrased your inquiry can be easily confusing -- the AAU modules mentioned in the modern install guide are already "custom" in the sense that unmodded AA2 doesn't have them. Now I understand that you wanted more modules than the ones uploaded in the primary git repo in the guide.

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Hello. Does anyone know where I can find the Soft personality type for guys? I checked google and the guides but can't find the personality anymore.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes