UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
So i recently downloaded a fresh version of AA2Mini here,installed a few ppx files,and followed the guide.Loaded the editor on both male/female and i cant seem to find any of the personality on the editor.Anyone had the same issue?
SS-editor.PNG SS-data-1.PNG SS-data-2.PNG

Aug 19, 2019
So i recently downloaded a fresh version of AA2Mini here,installed a few ppx files,and followed the guide.Loaded the editor on both male/female and i cant seem to find any of the personality on the editor.Anyone had the same issue?
View attachment 3402748 View attachment 3402750 View attachment 3402753
If you downloaded the game from here instead of the torrent link from the modern installation guide:
then you get the game with .pp2 file extensions and so the .ppx files will not work.
You need to download the game from the modern guide with the provided link inside, which is a torrent, then you will have only .ppx files and everything should work.

Reactions: UMINOEX71

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
If you downloaded the game from here instead of the torrent link from the modern installation guide:
then you get the game with .pp2 file extensions and so the .ppx files will not work.
You need to download the game from the modern guide with the provided link inside, which is a torrent, then you will have only .ppx files and everything should work.
funny enough,that did the trick just right

Athloner

Apr 13, 2023
Im trying to use AA2 Trainer but when i launch it i receive the next message "Registry game AA2 not found"

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Im trying to use AA2 Trainer but when i launch it i receive the next message "Registry game AA2 not found"
Take a look at this.

Actually somewhat fascinating.

If you wanted to do more testing, have you considered using the Ahrie trainer? It's basically like a real-time QtEdit, though it does require that the game have a "location" set which can be done with a simple Regedit
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Play]
"INSTALLDIR"="X:\\InstallLocation"
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2"
"VERSION"=dword:00000064

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Edit]
"INSTALLDIR"="X:\\InstallLocation"
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2 きゃらめいく"
"VERSION"=dword:00000064
It should also allow you to set whether a condom gets used during an encounter.

EDIT: Keep in mind that this was originally made for the original game, and basically died when HongFire did (I actually think it died before HongFire did :V). The program will lock-up if you don't let it finish loading.

EDIT^2: In case anyone was confused by the Regedit thing, the install location is the folder where the AA2Play and AA2Edit files are. So an example would be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh thanks! Do you have any idea how to configure it in regedit? I'm a little confused
I was going to do something with it back in the day, but decided against it, so i have no idea. Never tried, really.
But im guessing you would probably have to do stuff in regedit for it to work, "registering" it in the process. Ive only used that program once to delete some entries, but for nothing more. Maybe someone else will have a clue.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
how to get it from card?? unpack it from the editor??
lets see how to explain it the easiest way possible.
First step is looking for a card in bepis web, generaly the keywords for tags should be Custom_modules or Custom_triggers.
After downloading the card youre interested open the card in the editor and go to modules tab. (for reference im gonna use a card that i really apreciate and attach some screnshoots) as you can see this card for example has the messenger of love module, a module that basically is not in the base modules that came with the game. in this step as you said you unpack the modules.

1709433070304.png

The second step is going to the triggers tab, here you will find the unpacked module, this step is a bit tricky cause some cards has some random unamed triggers, so you should note beforehand unpacking the module what is that was unpacked in the module, after making really sure what are exactly the things that where in the module then you select them and press R mouse button and select "export as module" (again i attach a screenshot for reference)

1709433775576.png

After that you should name the module and put a description, some modules are a little more complex that others and have dependencies of other things but lets put that for another time, cause almost every module on cards are not that complex, well going back to the point, after naming the module and writing the description it should appear in the modules tab as any other normal module, i recommend to test them cause sometimes you can pack something unrelated when exporting the module and things will not work as intended.

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Oh thanks! Do you have any idea how to configure it in regedit? I'm a little confused
Here, just extract the file wherever you want then right-click it and select "edit" to enter in the install location of the game. Refer to my other post that Mono quoted for how it should look.

After the change is made, just save the file then run it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hollowreaper
Dec 24, 2021
First step is looking for a card in bepis web, generaly the keywords for tags should be Custom_modules or Custom_triggers.
After downloading the card youre interested open the card in the editor and go to modules tab. (for reference im gonna use a card that i really apreciate and attach some screnshoots) as you can see this card for example has the messenger of love module, a module that basically is not in the base modules that came with the game. in this step as you said you unpack the modules.

View attachment 3404972

The second step is going to the triggers tab, here you will find the unpacked module, this step is a bit tricky cause some cards has some random unamed triggers, so you should note beforehand unpacking the module what is that was unpacked in the module, after making really sure what are exactly the things that where in the module then you select them and press R mouse button and select "export as module" (again i attach a screenshot for reference)

View attachment 3404982

After that you should name the module and put a description, some modules are a little more complex that others and have dependencies of other things but lets put that for another time, cause almost every module on cards are not that complex, well going back to the point, after naming the module and writing the description it should appear in the modules tab as any other normal module, i recommend to test them cause sometimes you can pack something unrelated when exporting the module and things will not work as intended.

Wait a fucking minute. your telling me this whole time i could've done this and i wasted HOURS fucking remaking the shit myself...?

wtf.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ezpot008

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Wait a fucking minute. your telling me this whole time i could've done this and i wasted HOURS fucking remaking the shit myself...?
what i explained only works with some of the modules, some others have global variables and dependencies and determining in what tab requires to put some of those triggers when exporting them requires a full understanding of the especific module.

i would not say, you wasted hours remaking them, you created a base for learning to code new modules yourself by making what you did, (something i lacked myself when i tryed to make some modules myself) he only asked if it was possible to extract them from cards and i pointed out that method, its only gonna work with some modules, with other its not gonna work and your method is the real way to go, but asking some newbie with no idea of how to code to recreating them from scratch is sending him to a painfull road.

Lets put your method for when someone decides that really loves the game , the point im myself now is that recreating modules from scratch and trying to make my custom ones.

Dec 24, 2021
what i explained only works with some of the modules, some others have global variables and dependencies and determining in what tab requires to put some of those triggers when exporting them requires a full understanding of the especific module.

i would not say, you wasted hours remaking them, you created a base for learning to code new modules yourself by making what you did, (something i lacked myself when i tryed to make some modules myself) he only asked if it was possible to extract them from cards and i pointed out that method, its only gonna work with some modules, with other its not gonna work and your method is the real way to go, but asking some newbie with no idea of how to code to recreating them from scratch is sending him to a painfull road.

Lets put your method for when someone decides that really loves the game , the point im myself now is that recreating modules from scratch and trying to make my custom ones.
Ah, okay that makes sense. This is still a HUGE relief to me as someone who codes. I really appreciate it. Thank you Sir/Ma'am for exsisting.

Reactions: ezpot008

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018

View attachment 3404972

View attachment 3404982

Personally I copy and past the modules name and description with Notepad first and then add those back to the module once they are unpacked. I have also found that not all custom modules are listed as such by the people sharing the cards, for example: has After School Tutor, which I renamed to After School Study
Screenshot 2024-03-04 003832.jpg
and this one that has Shipper On Deck
Screenshot 2024-03-04 004530.jpg

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
More custom modules for AA2Mini (88 Modules that weren't included in AA2MiniPPx Installation. I own none of these modules.)

Link 1 -
Link 2 - Mega

MD5 Checker -
Maybe, finally, after all this time, there will be some modules that are actually useful, rather than just being cheats, stupidly pointless (racial ones) or both. Then again, people dont make much more than "easier to fuck" modules anyway. Which is strange, given how theres a cheat built into the game just for that very purpose (absolute obedience cheat).

Appreciate the upload. Least i wasnt the one going through thousands of cards finding these things...

Dec 24, 2021
Maybe, finally, after all this time, there will be some modules that are actually useful, rather than just being cheats, stupidly pointless (racial ones) or both. Then again, people dont make much more than "easier to fuck" modules anyway. Which is strange, given how theres a cheat built into the game just for that very purpose (absolute obedience cheat).

Appreciate the upload. Least i wasnt the one going through thousands of cards finding these things...
i thought i was the only one who thought like this lol. np

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes