Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Hi people, I hope you are well. I'm a noob and I installed this game yesterday, I just downloaded and installed the mods but every time I load a card the character doesn't have the same characteristics as the card. And when I edit a card, AAedit crashes and the png is corrupted, how do I solve this?

mayylor

Mar 23, 2019
So the harder linker textures aren't showing up in game even though all the folders seem to be in order with the proper textures in each.

Mar 18, 2019
Hi people, I hope you are well. I'm a noob and I installed this game yesterday, I just downloaded and installed the mods but every time I load a card the character doesn't have the same characteristics as the card. And when I edit a card, AAedit crashes and the png is corrupted, how do I solve this?
Hey, check these and see if it helps:

-> the .pp2 (not the .pp nor the .ppx) mods are supposed to be used with the AA2Mini version available here;
-> I personally recommend you to download and folow the instructions on the "Modern Installation Guide for AA2 2020" under "Other sources" in the main page as it is the most recent version of the game (AA2MiniPPX) and has more mods that are up to date. FYI: This version uses .ppx and/or .pp mods;
-> The mods MUST, mostly go into your data folder, so check if there's nothing missing;
-> Do not forget to update your AAUnlimited, you'll need an updated version to run most mods correctly too;
-> Do not forget to update your drivers aswell.

Hope it helps.

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Hey, check these and see if it helps:

-> the .pp2 (not the .pp nor the .ppx) mods are supposed to be used with the AA2Mini version available here;
-> I personally recommend you to download and folow the instructions on the "Modern Installation Guide for AA2 2020" under "Other sources" in the main page as it is the most recent version of the game (AA2MiniPPX) and has more mods that are up to date. FYI: This version uses .ppx and/or .pp mods;
-> The mods MUST, mostly go into your data folder, so check if there's nothing missing;
-> Do not forget to update your AAUnlimited, you'll need an updated version to run most mods correctly too;
-> Do not forget to update your drivers aswell.

Hope it helps.
Wich link I should go for? The one with Mega or the other one called ''Modern guide'' I didn't noticed this before and downloaded the mega one.

Mar 18, 2019
Wich link I should go for? The one with Mega or the other one called ''Modern guide'' I didn't noticed this before and downloaded the mega one.
Go for the one named "Modern Installation Guide for AA2 2020" the first option.

1658881745611.png

It should take you to a webpage with a full intruction guide and link for dowloading a bunch of mods too.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Wafflers

Jul 8, 2021
Can somebody please help me? I have a homosex.lua file in the mod folder, but it is not in the list of scripts in the launcher, what can i do to enable it?

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Damm. For some reason this one doesn't launch, the launcher stops functioning and I tried the troubleshooting guide. The other one from the mega worked fine, but idk why this one from the guide is having problems. There's a way to fix this?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Is it possible to edit/remove a trigger from a module? I have a card that I downloaded which has a custom module added to it. There's one trigger contained in the module I'd like to remove though, but all of the options related to editing/deleting triggers are greyed out for me in the editor. All the options are available for triggers I add myself, but it seems like triggers that have already been packed into modules can't be modified?

Mar 18, 2019
Damm. For some reason this one doesn't launch, the launcher stops functioning and I tried the troubleshooting guide. The other one from the mega worked fine, but idk why this one from the guide is having problems. There's a way to fix this?
Have you checked the .ppx mods on the launcher? See my AAU configs below:

1658892398039.png

1658892441253.png
(The rest is also ticked)

Side note: try updating the drivers shown on the Modern Guide.
Side note 2: update your AAUnlimited.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
So the harder linker textures aren't showing up in game even though all the folders seem to be in order with the proper textures in each.
1. Does your folder have a bunch of "sitagi" and "skirt" folders? If not, you "installed" harderlinker incorrectly.

2. Does your folder contain the outfit folders? If not, you dropped the outfits into the wrong folder.

3. From within the game, select a character and Edit their outfit - they should appear on . Note: click the up/down arrows to scroll through the outfits, it seems the scrolling wheel does not work for that.

4. As I myself recently found out, some outfits do not appear on low-poly versions of characters (i.e., when they roam the schoolgrounds) and only appear on characters during interactions (conversations, scenes), which might make you think outfits are not there at all as you see someone run by you until you actually interact with them.

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Have you checked the .ppx mods on the launcher? See my AAU configs below:

View attachment 1948620

View attachment 1948621
(The rest is also ticked)

Side note: try updating the drivers shown on the Modern Guide.
Side note 2: update your AAUnlimited.
Same config, idk what's the problem. I'll check the drives and see if it works, the other one worked fine and my only problem was crashing in H-scene.

Reactions: NotThatWiseGuy

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Hello, I might be doing something stupid... But where exactly I put the files I've downloaded?
Naw, I should of explained. You need to make a set out of those files, which is really easy with how these mods are packed. All you need to do is extract the AA2play folder from the mod, rename to whatever that mod does and place it in the AA2 sets folder.

sets.png

To activate the set put an "!" in front of the name.

mayylor

Mar 23, 2019
1. Does your folder have a bunch of "sitagi" and "skirt" folders? If not, you "installed" harderlinker incorrectly.

2. Does your folder contain the outfit folders? If not, you dropped the outfits into the wrong folder.

3. From within the game, select a character and Edit their outfit - they should appear on . Note: click the up/down arrows to scroll through the outfits, it seems the scrolling wheel does not work for that.

4. As I myself recently found out, some outfits do not appear on low-poly versions of characters (i.e., when they roam the schoolgrounds) and only appear on characters during interactions (conversations, scenes), which might make you think outfits are not there at all as you see someone run by you until you actually interact with them.
Folders are all in order according to those screenshots. Custom outfits are available but I only have the default texture options for underwear.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
mayylor To be sure: your AAUnlimited version is up to date, right? 1.9.1?

The folder responsible for underwear is located at "harderlinker/underwear", so... :unsure: What I did was download the whole "harderlinker" folder to have all the outfits and dropped everything into the appropriate folder (not sure why the guide tells you not to download everything - the folder is ~1GB, far from MEGA limit of 5GB...unless they expect that some people would keep re-downloading the whole folder every time any change is made to any outfit). Results can be on the right side. ;)

craigtuckero Have sex + focus on positions your partner prefers. Basically, do the things they want until they become willing to do the things you want.

craigtuckero

Jul 25, 2017
mayylor To be sure: your AAUnlimited version is up to date, right? 1.9.1?

The folder responsible for underwear is located at "harderlinker/underwear", so... :unsure: What I did was download the whole "harderlinker" folder to have all the outfits and dropped everything into the appropriate folder (not sure why the guide tells you not to download everything - the folder is ~1GB, far from MEGA limit of 5GB...unless they expect that some people would keep re-downloading the whole folder every time any change is made to any outfit). Results can be on the right side. ;)

craigtuckero Have sex + focus on positions your partner prefers. Basically, do the things they want until they become willing to do the things you want.
How can i know partner position opinions sorry i am newbie :/

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes