mayylor

Mar 23, 2019
mayylor To be sure: your AAUnlimited version is up to date, right? 1.9.1?

The folder responsible for underwear is located at "harderlinker/underwear", so... :unsure: What I did was download the whole "harderlinker" folder to have all the outfits and dropped everything into the appropriate folder (not sure why the guide tells you not to download everything - the folder is ~1GB, far from MEGA limit of 5GB...unless they expect that some people would keep re-downloading the whole folder every time any change is made to any outfit). Results can be on the right side. ;)

craigtuckero Have sex + focus on positions your partner prefers. Basically, do the things they want until they become willing to do the things you want.
Found the issue, everything was correctly installed, I just had to check the 'Use .png for custom textures' box in the AA2Unlimited tab. No idea if that was supposed to be checked by default or if I unchecked it by mistake at some point.
Thanks for trying to help my clueless ass lmao.

Reactions: Tsugumi

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
How can i know partner position opinions sorry i am newbie :/
If your partner likes the position, when you move your mouse it will have pink hearts trailing it. Blue hearts mean your character enjoys it, which honestly doesn't matter, and for the sake of completeness if both blue and pink hearts appear then both characters like the position.

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Can somebody please help me? I have a homosex.lua file in the mod folder, but it is not in the list of scripts in the launcher, what can i do to enable it?
unlocks.png
Can you find this section in the scripts? If so click the settings button on the right and then tick all three of the boxes that pop up. Click ok and it should be set for you. For some settings to take effect you need to close the launcher and restart it. I don't think this is one of those but just in case it doesn't work, try that.

Reactions: Wafflers

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Something strange has happened. While I was speaking with npc girl with my pc male an h scene activated but there wasnt my pc, there was girl with whom I was speaking the the girl who was standing near. The problem is that after h-scene has ended my character stuck and I cant do nothing, even when I click on map or go home, nothing happens. Has anybody had such bug?
And another question in regard to H-Ai, does it have something fresh version of H-AI, the reason I ask is because whenever H-AI scenes activates my pc character is always with clothes on, there is no way make him naked, although the girl that rapes my pc in some scenes take away her clothes. There is also another reason I kind hope that there is a fresh version of H-Ai, becasue whenever H-Ai scenes take place it impossible to play it with girl or futa to be on dominant side, meaning to use strapon (or in the case of futa, her own thing) on my pc, because the button that activate those scenes are inactive during h-Ai scenes.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Something really weird happened in my game. For some reason marker of pc card switches itself from my male card that I am playing to the random girl card. It happens when I click "sleep" and then when I see roster before going to school it pc marker is already on girl card. Has anyone encoundered such bug? It is first time I see something like this

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello, i recently downloaded the game and i have a question, suddenly nearly every interaction with one specific character always end up with 0% , the only one that work is grumble (which i don’t really understand the use) could someone explain what is happening ? All the other characters work fine tho.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Hello, i recently downloaded the game and i have a question, suddenly nearly every interaction with one specific character always end up with 0% , the only one that work is grumble (which i don’t really understand the use) could someone explain what is happening ? All the other characters work fine tho.
Grumble is self-deprecation, you're pretty much saying, "Aren't I trash?" A NPC who likes/loves you will (usually) disagree while a NPC who dislikes/hate you will agree. That interaction is used to get the latter group to warm up to you but it takes a lot of grumbling and there's a limit to how many times you can use on a NPC a period.

Reactions: DraKeoniS

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
DraKeoniS Remember the NPCs that ask you something along the lines of "Do you think I look old?", or "Do you also believe I am too much of a chatterbox?" or "Am I really sticking my nose into things that are none of my business?" ? That is the NPC picking "Grumble".

And it probably was clear enough, but just in case: "nearly all interactions end with 0%" in your case means your relationship with that character is THAT bad (since "Grumble" succeeds).

I recall the wiki saying something along the lines of "interactions always have a chance to succeed. If they have a chance of 0%, there is some fundamental issue preventing that", meaning there is some sort of "fundamental" game mechanic stopping you; think of it as a prerequisite condition to fulfill to "unlock" the possibility at all: going on a date and/or being in a relationship with a virtuous character to make them accept your sexual advances (or them outright rejecting you because they already have a lover), waiting until the next period to converse about a topic because you already used that same topic option 3 times, etc.

Znake

Apr 18, 2022
Same here. It is impossible to edit any card, when I try to save, AA2Edit crashes
i just hope someone actually knows these stuff and help us

edit:
AA2Edit is crashing as soon as I try to save a card with some modules applied to it.
  • Always ensure that you have the version of AAUnimited downloaded. To update your AAU, just extract it in your existing AAU folder and override everything (don't run the install.bat multiple times).
i find this my man , lets try it

edit2: not worked

Last edited:
Reactions: hp_surfer

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Znake Anderus1984 Difficult to say with exactly zero info. First stop: which AA2Unlimited version do you have? God forbid you downloaded the version linked in OP - AA2Unlimited in it is extremely outdated (1.5.3, I think? With current version being 1.9.1, pretty obvious, eh?). Update if so. Preferrably, just download the game [and the mods 99.9% cards are going to need, anyway] via "Modern Installation Guide" link in Other Sources.

Also, Anderus1984, about the PC switching: no idea here, sorry. Well, plenty of ideas, actually: if I were in your shoes, at this point I would check modules of the whole class for things like "Haunted" or "Skinwalker" (since I never used them and cannot even begin to comprehend how exactly they function) and/or simply hit the AAU Discord and ask there.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is there anyway to check personality volume outside of the game? For some reason the Mistress personality seems to have it's volume set to zero but the actual volume screen seems to have every voice at max volume and enabled so I've got no idea why they're silent in-game(I don't think it's anything wrong with the actual personality as it works perfectly fine in the maker).

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes