Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Did you recently add a card from the database?This happened to me when I added a card but didn't have required personality installed,removed the card through AA2Edit and the game was working again.
There could still be other reasons though...
no i didn't add any new cards, but i can give you aaucrash.dmp file, maybe you can use it to understand crash reason, because i can't understand it:lol

KaizerIvan

May 12, 2018
My PC got stuck on some climax animations to the point I had to force shutdown the PC (Can't even kill the game via Task manager since the PC became unresponsive). Does anybody has the same issue?

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
the 3d rooms is not working properly, sometimes it shows the rooms (mostly in orgasm positions) and sometimes doesn't, any help?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I recall futas having all sex options (fellatio too) and also having cum and bukake and cum stats.. Now nothing. What gives?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
BeholdTheWizzard Are you absolutely sure? As far as I understand, futas are still female as far as gender roles are concerned, which is why something like fellatio is impossible, at least without [possibly] some serious shenanigans - the game sees two girls and starts a lesbian scene.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
BeholdTheWizzard Are you absolutely sure? As far as I understand, futas are still female as far as gender roles are concerned, which is why something like fellatio is impossible, at least without [possibly] some serious shenanigans - the game sees two girls and starts a lesbian scene.

I am absolutely sure you had fellatio and bukake and cum/jizz before for futas.

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
Giving futanari characters (i.e. lesbian actors) access to fellatio positions is possible. I have done it twice now; once in the original game and once in Mini.

With that said, it is not a default feature of the game's current public iteration, even with AAU and its dependencies. There might potentially be more ways to do it, but the method I know is to manually modify H_Style.lst and change the access parameter for the positions in question for lesbian actors, then supply the game client with the appropriate animations (even if they are all duplicates). It's a delicate and highly time-consuming process, especially if you are using MCP/JMCP, as you have to change the access parameter for each position one-by-one. For an in-depth guide on it, refer to the "H_Style.lst" tab of . Scroll down until you see red-fonted text that reads, "Lesbian Allowed."

Getting access to H_Style.lst is kind of annoying unless you're already using MCP/JMCP, as they have an external copy of it in the "sets" folder that overrides the game's original. If you have the file stored as such, you can make the edits in any text editor. If it's still buried in a pp file somewhere, you can use SB3Utility to edit it without having to extract it first.

Sadly, using the Futanari module does not enable cum stats on its own. I do know that this used to be possible even without the module thanks to Lesbianon's modified launchers, but the assets for this no longer seem to be public so I am unfamiliar with how to enable them for futanari actors at this juncture.

Also, specifically in reference to external ejaculation: Enabling the fellatio positions also makes this possible for said positions. However, be warned that, for some reason, the game tends to duplicate the placement of the semen on both actors -- not just the receiver -- and then strings it together, resulting in a buggy, webby mess should you continue the scene afterwards. I have not figured out why this happens and do not know how to avoid it at this time.

EDIT: Added an example of the "webby mess" I mentioned above. Every single one of those faded white lines are basically bugged-out cumstrings that attach to the same places on both actors. Everything about them is buggy, from their rendering to their physics.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Giving futanari characters (i.e. lesbian actors) access to fellatio positions is possible. I have done it twice now; once in the original game and once in Mini.

With that said, it is not a default feature of the game's current public iteration, even with AAU and its dependencies. There might potentially be more ways to do it, but the method I know is to manually modify H_Style.lst and change the access parameter for the positions in question for lesbian actors, then supply the game client with the appropriate animations (even if they are all duplicates). It's a delicate and highly time-consuming process, especially if you are using MCP/JMCP, as you have to change the access parameter for each position one-by-one. For an in-depth guide on it, refer to the "H_Style.lst" tab of . Scroll down until you see red-fonted text that reads, "Lesbian Allowed."

Getting access to H_Style.lst is kind of annoying unless you're already using MCP/JMCP, as they have an external copy of it in the "sets" folder that overrides the game's original. If you have the file stored as such, you can make the edits in any text editor. If it's still buried in a pp file somewhere, you can use SB3Utility to edit it without having to extract it first.

Sadly, using the Futanari module does not enable cum stats on its own. I do know that this used to be possible even without the module thanks to Lesbianon's modified launchers, but the assets for this no longer seem to be public so I am unfamiliar with how to enable them for futanari actors at this juncture.

Also, specifically in reference to external ejaculation: Enabling the fellatio positions also makes this possible for said positions. However, be warned that, for some reason, the game tends to duplicate the placement of the semen on both actors -- not just the receiver -- and then strings it together, resulting in a buggy, webby mess should you continue the scene afterwards. I have not figured out why this happens and do not know how to avoid it at this time.

EDIT: Added an example of the "webby mess" I mentioned above. Every single one of those faded white lines are basically bugged-out cumstrings that attach to the same places on both actors. Everything about them is buggy, from their rendering to their physics.

I recall there being a single mod that I downloaded, and I didn't have to mess with any of that. No webby mess either.

After some searching, I found this:

" Use the Japanese MCP v25.1 futa sets for full functionality. "

Last edited:

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
Interesting. Looks like it's a ready-made version of the very H_Style.lst edits I mentioned in my last post, though I think it assumes that you're using the Futanari body override as it doesn't have the strap-on enabled for oral positions (I only mention this in the context of trying to use a Fleshy Dildo mod instead of the override).

I'd be curious to hear your test results. In testing this myself, I still end up with the same semen duplication problem.

muffinmad

Mar 19, 2019
Hey guys, I'm not getting any seeds with the torrent from the tsukiyo website.
Can anyone help me with that?

Kopamees123

Mar 8, 2019
Can anyone tell me where to get the PPX version of more cumming posistions n why are the icons stacking ontop of eachother 1677677105778.png (only cumming ones are doing it)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Kopamees123 Wild guess: since I suspect you are unlikely to confuse "2" and "x", you actually do have the PP2 version, which means you have the out-of-date game version from the OP. In which case - start from scratch: Other Sources, Modern Installation Guide. PPX everything.

And you probably want to keep things looking like that afterwards - or maybe fiddle a bit with JMCP . Because the alternative is .

Kopamees123

Mar 8, 2019
Yes it seems i might have patched it to an older version so got the icon stacking fixed, but im still wondering where can i get the more posistions mod? I did download all of the mods from from the "more mods" section there, but didnt seem to find one Tsugumi
EDIT : nvm the issue was JMCP script what was causing the stacking.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2021
Ive been working on new areas for the game so you can walk to different areas on the map, I'm trying to add a park I've added the park now I'm just trying to make it so the NPCs will go in the direction and into the area like they normally do anywhere. Should I continue working on this or no?

Oct 16, 2019
Ive been working on new areas for the game so you can walk to different areas on the map, I'm trying to add a park I've added the park now I'm just trying to make it so the NPCs will go in the direction and into the area like they normally do anywhere. Should I continue working on this or no?
Have you considered sharing your progress in the AAU discord? Some others were working on something similar before and perhaps you could collaborate with them.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes