Dec 24, 2021
If you have a mod called ##_face_sliders_pack_v5##, there should be a folder \data\override\Meshes\face\FaceParts\Ears with object overrides. There are bunch to choose from.
View attachment 2379466
In the image is an example of what you'll need for the override to work. The top line should be typed in just as shown. The bottom line will be your chosen ear override.
oh yeah mr krabs

Edit: thanks it works

Last edited:
Reactions: dartallis
Oct 16, 2019
Question, how do I do the style modules, like the sunday style or pregnancy style?
  1. Prepare your outfits prior to going in AA2Edit with AA2Play and using the clothing editor in the roster select screen and saving the outfits. (If you want different outfits for the styles)
  2. Load the card in AA2Edit, choose the module and then in the General tab in the AAU window, write down the style name (has to match what the module expects) and make new style.
  3. When the new style is selected (should be already when you make it) change the appearance options to how you like and load outfits in the same General tab.

Crammertime

May 9, 2019
I tried learning based on what you said and still have no clue, tried out the Sunday style module with an outfit named Sunday and it didn't load that outfit

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
ok so it seems the op is left untouched and there is no particular repack for this one, so can i get an updated guide on what the cool kids use to play this these days?

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
neontiger win10fix? Switch it on, go to Settings and change the setting there - do not leave it at d3d9.

Thanks guys, this made the vanilla game work for me, which I am stoked about. After getting the normal version to work, I followed the Modern AA2 Guide 2022 ed., but now when I try and launch that version, the game gets stuck; It ends up in the ''not responding'' state indefinitely every time I try and launch it.

That being said, I kept the original version downloaded so I can play that for now, and thanks for helping me out with that. Any chance you all know what's happening with the version I'm trying to uncensor?

Reactions: redeyegmaer4

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
yeah i chased down the unlimited pack and have the instructions including on troubleshooting startup with wind3d fix and whatnot, but i still cant even launch the game

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
neontiger Are you sure you:

1. waited long enough for the game to start? It can take up to a minute.
AND/OR
2. installed NET Core? This is a new requirement for MiniPPX, the old Mini did not need it.

Regardless, my answer to your question would be "not me - I have no idea", because at this point I would feel more comfortable controlling the machine to troubleshoot the issue. Could be a number of things, could be none of them.

xAsuta

Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i followed the guide for minippx and everything worked just fine till i came to the part with the mods. After adding all mods of the list, every character turned into low poly (something like n64 models). Now i found a mod called "15_untan_lowpoly_v2.ppx" in my data folder and deleted it to get my high poly models back. Now all my characters are black... pls help me to get back my highpoly characters with their normal skintone

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
xAsuta Any chance we could see a screenshot of the "something like n64 models" and what mods you added?

What is this "all mods of the list", to begin with? What list? Why "all mods"? Could be the cause if, for example, one mod was an alternative to another, and you just threw both into the cooking pot.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to extract a custom module out of a card? I downloaded a card with a custom module, and it seems to be working fine after a bit of testing. But upon trying to add that module to other cards, I can neither find that new module in the modules list, nor copy and paste the triggers related to the module from the original card to a new card. Is there a way to extract the module from the card, or am I stuck editing the card to have access to the module?

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Hey guys i followed the guide for minippx and everything worked just fine till i came to the part with the mods. After adding all mods of the list, every character turned into low poly (something like n64 models). Now i found a mod called "15_untan_lowpoly_v2.ppx" in my data folder and deleted it to get my high poly models back. Now all my characters are black... pls help me to get back my highpoly characters with their normal skintone
When you're wandering around the school yopu will always see the low polys but when starting a conversation they turn in high polys thats how the game its an always be, second the untan lowpolys its just that so you'll never see a black lowpoly that only got feckless with opacity of 100+

Reactions: xAsuta

Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
How do you have sex in this game?
Am I expected to spam dialogue for a couple of days per character?
Even with the 999 cheat all of my interactions are at 0%.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Djtooth Depends on...well - pretty much every mechanic in the game. High virtue characters, for example, would require lover status and a date before they become "willing". Others might hate you after a bunch of failed interactions, which snowballs into more failed interactions. You might as well hit the wiki to find out the "why?"s and "how?"s with how many factors can be the cause.

One of many tips from that same wiki, for example: "When there is a 0% response, there is a fundamental problem, so change your tactics.". Meaning, either the character hates you, has preferences you do not match, or something else, or you used the same interaction on them 3 times during the same period. And so on.

P.s. Lowest virtue characters require no spam - they have a hefty chance to agree to have sex on the very first interaction, without any prior relationship building. So, are you expected to spam? "It depends" on the character you go after.

Reactions: Djtooth

RayBar

May 12, 2020
game randomly crashes with error
Code:0xc0000005
Address:0x00e63631
Did you recently add a card from the database?This happened to me when I added a card but didn't have required personality installed,removed the card through AA2Edit and the game was working again.
There could still be other reasons though...

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes