Wowow123

Jul 13, 2018
Hi, I seem to have some problem with the game. I got stuck in the launch menu and the game won't start. It used to work normally but now it just hangs in the launch menu. I think it's probably cause by the new window's update because I didn't change anything in the game before except for downloading cards. Any ways to fix this?

Wowow123

Jul 13, 2018
Hi, I seem to have some problem with the game. I got stuck in the launch menu and the game won't start. It used to work normally but now it just hangs in the launch menu. I think it's probably cause by the new window's update because I didn't change anything in the game before except for downloading cards. Any ways to fix this?
Yeah, it's from the new Window 11 update. It just completely messed up the .ppx files. After going back to the previous version of window, it works fine now.

Doubledude

Mar 20, 2018
hello there thanks for the upload, a question are you sure the game is full ? kinda hard to believe it the vanilla discs is over 9gbs. thanks

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Good time everyone! I ask a question: when creating a new character, I found that almost all the characters had some kind of shadow, a spot, I don’t even know what to call this thing. Perhaps I cheated something in the settings, and screwed everything up, but I just can’t cope with this problem - help, please)Also, this garbage appeared in the game.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
How do i uncensor the game? I already ticked MKIII/CIV on the laucher but i still only see mosaics.
You need to download one and you'll need a matching clothing mod.

There are a few but the most up-to-date one is uncensor and clothing is CIV, links are under the "Clothing Collection (CC) and Uncensor" Line in this . The file on Patreon is free.

Reactions: Qwee123

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Guys, has anyone encountered such a problem? During the game, half or the entire system of character cards began to disappear, if you look at the class table, and there the crash occurs spontaneously, when trying to use the statue, for example.

Qwee123

Jul 24, 2018
You need to download one and you'll need a matching clothing mod.

There are a few but the most up-to-date one is uncensor and clothing is CIV, links are under the "Clothing Collection (CC) and Uncensor" Line in this . The file on Patreon is free.
Thank you :)

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Guys, has anyone encountered such a problem? During the game, half or the entire system of character cards began to disappear, if you look at the class table, and there the crash occurs spontaneously, when trying to use the statue, for example.
Late reply but yeah it happened to me a while ago.

2022_0819_0152_57464.png

I ended up abandoning the class, as I thought it was the best thing to do in that situation.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Late reply but yeah it happened to me a while ago.

View attachment 2489706

I ended up abandoning the class, as I thought it was the best thing to do in that situation.
Oooh, I see) And in short, at first I climbed somewhere into the folders, and saw that there were a lot of saved classes that I recreated over and over again, deleted except for the one in which I play, and the problem was temporarily solved. In general, the class disappears, then everything is fine. I just restart the game and try again until everything is fine.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Arsvaarg Personal curiousity: did those "alot of saved classes" not show up in the Load menu in-game? If they did - why not delete them from there instead of tinkering with the actual folder?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes