Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
if i can run red dead 2 on max, this game is nothing to my pc xD
What is this knowledge of how different games work based on?

"BLA BLA" aside: does the game "not launch", or "runs slow"? The latter indicates you CAN start the game, the former - the game never starts, to begin with. They are wildly different things in terms of troubleshooting. [Dis]honorable mention: the game can take a long time to actually start - takes me almost a minute off an SSD; never had anyone else mention their experience, so no idea where mine is on the "is this normal?" chart.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
My brother in Christ, did you just reply to a post that's almost 2 years old?

Anyway, if that menu doesn't pop before you start a game it means you need AAUnlimited (AAU). If you don't AAU, then your install is old and you need to update to a newer one. Check the 1st post, and inside the other sources spoiler is link called "Modern Installation Guide" follow what it says.

Sorry, I already fixed it, but now I want to ask you, how can I put the anti-censorship mod?
In the install guide there's are links and under heading "Clothing Collection (CC) and Uncensor" are the links you need. Remember the uncensor and clothing collection must match.

Reactions: soab38

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
[Dis]honorable mention: the game can take a long time to actually start - takes me almost a minute off an SSD; never had anyone else mention their experience, so no idea where mine is on the "is this normal?" chart.
Takes me about 30 seconds from launcher to low poly world including the manual inputs required to load a save, so a minute is long. This is 2014 hardware. PPEX initialization itself is about 11 seconds of that, 14 seconds to main menu.

Reactions: Tsugumi

soab38

Jan 22, 2018
My brother in Christ, did you just reply to a post that's almost 2 years old?

Anyway, if that menu doesn't pop before you start a game it means you need AAUnlimited (AAU). If you don't AAU, then your install is old and you need to update to a newer one. Check the 1st post, and inside the other sources spoiler is link called "Modern Installation Guide" follow what it says.

In the install guide there's are links and under heading "Clothing Collection (CC) and Uncensor" are the links you need. Remember the uncensor and clothing collection must match.
i found why it wasn't opening, it was because it wont open launcher if the files are "hidden"

ChronoDono

Mar 13, 2023
Is 1.5 gb the full game? Because I'm seeing all sorts of events happen on screenshot yet I haven't seen them happen in game yet. (Done about 7 days in game)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is 1.5 gb the full game? Because I'm seeing all sorts of events happen on screenshot yet I haven't seen them happen in game yet. (Done about 7 days in game)
Unless you enable/tweak the like/love multiplier in the settings, building up a relationship does take time. Doubly so if you try to go after multiple characters. Not to mention the variables that come into play depending on the character traits, e.g., high Purity characters refuse to have sex until you go on at least one date, which only takes place on sundays - up to a whole week of waiting right there...after you became lovers, which also took some time. In the same vein, NPC-to-NPC relationships also take time to form.

Then again, "all sort of events happening on the screenshots" are all from the same source: initiated sex scene. Once your partner agrees to have sex, you can select from a variety of positions during the scene and switch between them as much as you like. As your H-Compatibility increases (gotta please the partner, too - surprising, right?) you unlock more positions.

Reactions: soab38

ChronoDono

Mar 13, 2023
Yeah, I've gotten much further than when I originally commented. It was once I started using custom char cards from other websites that gameplay actually got interesting. Although downloading mods hasn't really worked (3d room ; more personalities) because the mod program doesn't register the downloaded mods.

And by screenshots, I was referring to screenshots from other websites, which you couldn't have known lol.
Unless you enable/tweak the like/love multiplier in the settings, building up a relationship does take time. Doubly so if you try to go after multiple characters. Not to mention the variables that come into play depending on the character traits, e.g., high Purity characters refuse to have sex until you go on at least one date, which only takes place on sundays - up to a whole week of waiting right there...after you became lovers, which also took some time. In the same vein, NPC-to-NPC relationships also take time to form.

Then again, "all sort of events happening on the screenshots" are all from the same source: initiated sex scene. Once your partner agrees to have sex, you can select from a variety of positions during the scene and switch between them as much as you like. As your H-Compatibility increases (gotta please the partner, too - surprising, right?) you unlock more positions.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I was referring to screenshots from other websites, which you couldn't have known lol.
Oh.:rolleyes:
Although downloading mods hasn't really worked (3d room ; more personalities) because the mod program doesn't register the downloaded mods.
Did you get the game itself via the Modern Installation Guide (MIG) link in the "Other Sources" spoiler? Because I suspect you downloaded the game from the MEGA/whatever links in OP instead - that version of the game is old. VERY old. And uses a different file format (PP2) for mods (PPX). And AAU in it is outdated (1.5.3 vs current 1.9.2). That is probably why mods cannot be picked up.

Reactions: ChronoDono

ChronoDono

Mar 13, 2023

Did you get the game itself via the Modern Installation Guide (MIG) link in the "Other Sources" spoiler? Because I suspect you downloaded the game from the MEGA/whatever links in OP instead - that version of the game is old. VERY old. And uses a different file format (PP2) for mods (PPX). And AAU in it is outdated (1.5.3 vs current 1.9.2). That is probably why mods cannot be picked up.
Yes, I downloaded it from the Mega file. The files in the version I have date back to 2017, it does have AAU in it though, don't know if that changes anything. Besides that, I don't see this link you're talking about. It brings me to a website where you can install the custom cards, I don't see the MIG anywhere.

ChronoDono

Mar 13, 2023
Alright, I've found the stuff you were referring to, should I delete my old game files in case of conflicts?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ChronoDono If I were in your shoes, I would wipe the old game folder completely. Primarily because I have no idea what parts of the old are compatible with the new: the custom cards would work, the PPX mods would work, the savefiles...probably? Maybe? Depends on what mods you were using during the playthrough?

Unless you mean conflicts when updating AAU, instead. AAU installation instructions are crystal clear on that one: no need to touch anything before updating - simply extract the new version on top of the old, overwrite if asked. Done.

Reactions: ChronoDono

ChronoDono

Mar 13, 2023
ChronoDono If I were in your shoes, I would wipe the old game folder completely. Primarily because I have no idea what parts of the old are compatible with the new: the custom cards would work, the PPX mods would work, the savefiles...probably? Maybe? Depends on what mods you were using during the playthrough?

Unless you mean conflicts when updating AAU, instead. AAU installation instructions are crystal clear on that one: no need to touch anything before updating - simply extract the new version on top of the old, overwrite if asked. Done.
I had installed everything with the old files still intact, everything seemed off in the files when I did that, so I deleted everything.

Everything works now and I can instantly notice the much bigger array of modules, personalities etc.
Thanks for the help, if you hadn't commented about my version being old, I would've probably grown tired of the game much sooner than expected.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tsugumi
Apr 19, 2020
I had installed everything with the old files still intact, everything seemed off in the files when I did that, so I deleted everything.

Everything works now and I can instantly notice the much bigger array of modules, personalities etc.
Thanks for the help, if you hadn't commented about my version being old, I would've probably grown tired of the game much sooner than expected.
And now for the non-stop 2-week binge. (y) I created like 40 girls.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes