reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
Question of my own: ; . Why is the girl always the dom? With "Accomodating" module, no less.
That will depend on which one is the PC, if any. Accommodating takes effect only in the case of the NPC (with or without Accommodating) asking the PC (with Accommodating) for intercourse. I see the female character here has both Voyeur and Accommodating, both of which being PC-only modules, so I'm guessing she is your PC. In this case, you'd need the male NPC to initiate the H-scene for the module to do anything. If it works, you should see a notification where the NPC tells the PC to "leave it to them." There are some minor differences if the H-scene is forced that involve character strength, but overall it works roughly the same way, I believe.

For the record, none of the other modules shown have any form of H-AI that I know of. If you're unsure, check the triggers.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
reyonathrow You guessed correctly: the girl is the PC + the boy was the one initiating the scene (approaching and asking for H), hence the confusion.

Omegalolman3000

Apr 13, 2023
Omegalolman3000 However, it does reside .

Question of my own: ; . Why is the girl always the dom? With "Accomodating" module, no less.
So do I download the AA2 here or the PPX one? Are they the same?

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
reyonathrow You guessed correctly: the girl is the PC + the boy was the one initiating the scene (approaching and asking for H), hence the confusion.
And you're not getting any notifications from the module in-game? If so, it's possible that the Accommodate variable is not getting set to true when H begins, which means the Detect Sex trigger might not be activating. Just to be sure, is your H-AI turned on? This appears in the AA2U launcher as a toggle. Unless, when you said that she was the "dom," you meant that the PC is activating her own H-AI? If so, is she Evil?

As a side note, I'm no longer sure I'm reading this module's code correctly. I now think it might not do anything at all in the event of forced H. I'll need to actually sit down and test it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
reyonathrow

1. Yes, H-AI is on.
2. The two are pretty much the default cards - Mizumoto Yuri, Nihei Ryousuke - with minimal, if at all related, adjustments: e.g., outfit and modules for Yuri, just modules + Warm (instead of Positive) personality for Ryousuke. In fact, I specifically avoided the "bad" type traits and personalities like Evil/Scheming.
3. When I say "dom", I mean: the boy approached and asked for H, the girl accepted, H-AI is on (pose controls are unavailable; Accomodating module kicks in, I presume), but the girl is the "top" in every position the scene goes through.
...4. Now that I mentioned that, I started pondering whether I simply got mega-RNGed into positions where the girl is the active partner - handjobs, cowgirl, that sort. :KEK: I tried the same scenario today (only once, though) - everything seems to be in order.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Have a question in regards to db.bepis.moe. So I know there are cards for AA2, but there is also another category called "Scenes". What is it? And how to use them in the game?
And have another more general question - are there something new for AA2 like new mods that were created like in recent years? To be more specific - are there mods that allow to create more classes like it is in Koikatsu or for example is there any way to update for fresh version H-AI, because it a bit frustraiting when NPC during H-Ai Actions dont undress pc character (not mention that H-AI for futa on male are pretty rare and usually in this case neither npc no pc are undressed)

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
can anyone help? why i seems stucking, i have 1 lover, 1 sex friend. then, i can't get relationship more than that. max stat i could get 1 "i think i like them" and the rest just "classmate". is this bug or somekind?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ironzu001 A bunch of factors at work:

1. Maybe others are already in a relationship and are monogamous.
2. Maybe they have other preferences; e.g., gender: if a girl leans towards homosexuality, wooing her as a boy IS possible, but is very difficult.
3. Maybe you failed some interactions with them, which led to their lowered opinion of you; this one can snowball: failed -> opinion down -> success chance down -> more failures -> opinion down further.**
4. Maybe somebody keeps spreading bad rumours about you for whatever reason: flirting left and right, having sex in public...simply because their personality is Evil, etc.
5. And none of those took into account the AAU modules, which can bring many more variables into play (or emphasize existing ones).

"Sex Friend" is, in a sense, "Classmate + successful H", so just on that.

**Remember that the game keeps track of 30 most recent interactions (per character, with every other character), so if you interact with someone very often, chances are they "forgot" about the flirting two weeks ago by now, whilst still remembering how annoying you were yesterday. Know when to back off. I failed a bunch of romantic interactions with a girl (she already had a lover) at some point - took me weeks (in-game, thankfully :ROFLMAO: ) just to get her to start responding favourably to friendly interactions again.

Last edited:

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
ironzu001 A bunch of factors at work:

1. Maybe others are already in a relationship and are monogamous.
2. Maybe they have other preferences; e.g., gender: if a girl leans towards homosexuality, wooing her as a boy IS possible, but is very difficult.
3. Maybe you failed some interactions with them, which led to their lowered opinion of you; this one can snowball: failed -> opinion down -> success chance down -> more failures -> opinion down further.**
4. Maybe somebody keeps spreading bad rumours about you for whatever reason: flirting left and right, having sex in public...simply because their personality is Evil, etc.
5. And none of those took into account the AAU modules, which can bring many more variables into play (or emphasize existing ones).

"Sex Friend" is, in a sense, "Classmate + successful H", so just on that.

**Remember that the game keeps track of 30 most recent interactions (per character, with every other character), so if you interact with someone very often, chances are they "forgot" about the flirting two weeks ago by now, whilst still remembering how annoying you were yesterday. Know when to back off. I failed a bunch of romantic interactions with a girl (she already had a lover) at some point - took me weeks (in-game, thankfully :ROFLMAO: ) just to get her to start responding favourably to friendly interactions again.
ah yeah i was trying too hard on 2 girl that 1 has already a lover and the other seems a lesbian xD i got 1 more sex friend after few days.
another question, how do i check their personality/traits? like evil, masochist, etc

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ironzu001 Vanilla cards have their info incorporated into their : text on the card tells you their Personality, pose - traits, background color - gender preference.

But if you use custom-made cards, then just open the card in AA2Edit and the respective tabs on the right side.

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
ironzu001 Vanilla cards have their info incorporated into their : text on the card tells you their Personality, pose - traits, background color - gender preference.

But if you use custom-made cards, then just open the card in AA2Edit and the respective tabs on the right side.
okay, i saw the personality, bg color, etc. but i didnt saw which one tell their traits like "evil" or something.

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
1682290641067.png

After including the PPX files from
There isnt any new clothing added to the game. (brand new to the game btw i downloaded yesterday)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
sinistuh

1. Probably unrelated: why do you have both PP2 and PPX mods? They do not work in tandem. Either one or the other. With the option in the launcher enabled (and the other disabled).
2. Judging by the name of your folder "AA2Mini", you grabbed...well - AA2Mini, rather than AA2MiniPPX. Further assumption: you got the game from the OP link, which contains a heavily outdated (and no longer maintained) version of the game.

Either grab the game (and whatever mods you want/need) from , or at least update .

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
sinistuh

1. Probably unrelated: why do you have both PP2 and PPX mods? They do not work in tandem. Either one or the other.
2. Judging by the name of your folder "AA2Mini", you grabbed...well - AA2Mini, rather than AA2MiniPPX. Further assumption: you got the game from the OP link, which contains a heavily outdated (and no longer maintained) version of the game.

Either grab the game from , or at least update .

game itself downloaded from OP, i followed the guide and downloaded: AA2MiniPPX, most updated verison of AA2Unlimited (through overwrite)

basically i donwloaded hte game from OP but modified it corresponding to the guide

• Wow
Reactions: Tsugumi

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I'm guessing you're running some kind of a cursed merge of AA2Mini and AA2MiniPPX using AA2Mini settings on the second tab of AAU launcher, which would explain why the clothes aren't working.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Have a question in regards to db.bepis.moe. So I know there are cards for AA2, but there is also another category called "Scenes". What is it? And how to use them in the game?
And have another more general question - are there something new for AA2 like new mods that were created like in recent years? To be more specific - are there mods that allow to create more classes like it is in Koikatsu or for example is there any way to update for fresh version H-AI, because it a bit frustraiting when NPC during H-Ai Actions dont undress pc character (not mention that H-AI for futa on male are pretty rare and usually in this case neither npc no pc are undressed)
You need to put the scenes in this folder AA2MiniPPX\AAUnlimited\poser\scenes then preferibly in the dress up menu press f12 to open the poser 1682320840590.png in the props tab you need to put ALL the props used in the scene you want to load oh yeah and they need to be in correct order also if you wankt you can make your own poses or scenesjust make sure you save them before exiting 2023_0423_1056_32133.png and for the more classes mod thats a never ever this abandonware will never have that sadly

Needed90rolls

Dec 13, 2022
A lot, but most importantly Mini is standalone and installing mods in Mini is simple drag & drop.
maybe but i'm an idiot and it's so hard to understand link to the modern aa2 guide ive read it over 10 times and tried to do it but the game doesn't work and im just left confused.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Ive noticed that in tags of AA2 there is group sex tag, but in all my time of playing AA2 I havent seen any groupsex between my pc and npc, it usually just between pc and one npc. Is there any way to have group sex and is there a option for npc to iniate forced group sex to my pc?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes