sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Ive noticed that in tags of AA2 there is group sex tag, but in all my time of playing AA2 I havent seen any groupsex between my pc and npc, it usually just between pc and one npc. Is there any way to have group sex and is there a option for npc to iniate forced group sex to my pc?
The only group sex here is when one of the npc approach you when you have sex with another npc / you approach two npc having sex. there's a chance that it will lead to the group sex, though it will just be short dialogue then skipped as there's no animation nor system for that.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
maybe but i'm an idiot and it's so hard to understand link to the modern aa2 guide ive read it over 10 times and tried to do it but the game doesn't work and im just left confused.
That guide contains a lot of useless information when all you're trying to do is running the game, but your post contains no useful information at all for figuring out why "it doesn't work". There are many reasons why it might not work, a lot of them are user error such as not installing the requirements, some are system issues and some are misunderstandings of what working means in the first place.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Mario1401 "Around 12GB" is probably what you get after you install the-mods-most-people-use-anyway. The archive itself is just the base game + AAU.

P.S. Obligatory "say NO to Mini, grab MiniPPX".

Reactions: Mario1401

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Ive encountered strange bug - some futanari cards have their dick in h-scenes like a glitch texture on a body of the character (it looks like a part of penis's texture placed on a body of the character like it a sticker) , not every futanari character has this bug. Anyone had such problem? In AA2Edit everything is shows correctly

dabfrog

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone able to help my hardlinker.bat doesn't create a texture file so i cant get access to the textures
edit: I downloaded the texutre from from the Modern AA2 guide and putting in the files but it does not work

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Ive encountered strange bug - some futanari cards have their dick in h-scenes like a glitch texture on a body of the character (it looks like a part of penis's texture placed on a body of the character like it a sticker) , not every futanari character has this bug. Anyone had such problem? In AA2Edit everything is shows correctly
Though I could be wrong,but from what I remember you need clothing pack.You can refer to the guide .

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
If you mean , then...well - the short answer is: not a bug, but rather a limitation.

I am nowhere near savvy enough to explain it properly, but the dumbed down version is: the uncensor only works when a character is completely naked (so-called "State 0"). The reason it works fine in the Editor is because when you load a card the character is loaded in that state. You can actually test it there: load up a character, go to System -> Clothes -> State. Select State 1, hit Apply - looks fine (the "fully clothed" state). Select State 2 (or 4 for undergarments) - no longer fine ("displaced clothes"). From what I understand, there is no "fix" because that is not the uncensor acting up; rather, whoever created the card "acting up" would need to bake the uncensor into their character. In other words, the uncensored penis needs to be a part of the created CHARACTER texture, tailored to it.

What I do is hit during the H-scene, select the character I want to "fix" on the left, go to Clothes tab and in there select State 0, making the uncensor "work" again since the character is now naked, then hit F12 again. It is a bandaid, however, since the setting does not persist, you would need to do this every time you start a new H-scene (it will last until the current one ends, though).

Reactions: Anderus1984

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
fixed it by installing the things and running the bat files in the extra folder, enabled win10 fix, and also enabled compatibility for windows 8

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
any reason whilst in a gay scene, one of the males have a smooth action man type genitalia, whilst the top position has a dick? id prefer both dicks actually show during the scenes, rather than one body transform

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
If you mean , then...well - the short answer is: not a bug, but rather a limitation.

I am nowhere near savvy enough to explain it properly, but the dumbed down version is: the uncensor only works when a character is completely naked (so-called "State 0"). The reason it works fine in the Editor is because when you load a card the character is loaded in that state. You can actually test it there: load up a character, go to System -> Clothes -> State. Select State 1, hit Apply - looks fine (the "fully clothed" state). Select State 2 (or 4 for undergarments) - no longer fine ("displaced clothes"). From what I understand, there is no "fix" because that is not the uncensor acting up; rather, whoever created the card "acting up" would need to bake the uncensor into their character. In other words, the uncensored penis needs to be a part of the created CHARACTER texture, tailored to it.

What I do is hit during the H-scene, select the character I want to "fix" on the left, go to Clothes tab and in there select State 0, making the uncensor "work" again since the character is now naked, then hit F12 again. It is a bandaid, however, since the setting does not persist, you would need to do this every time you start a new H-scene (it will last until the current one ends, though).

Thank you for your info how to fix this. It worked like a charm. I didnt even know, that about F12. By the way about F12 feature, by any chance is there a function to change who of the characters in the scenes will be in active role. The reason I ask, that it really rare ocassion to witness when futa uses active role on male pc in regard with H-AI mod (the one where player is locked out of contol, simulation where it's like your chacter at mercy of the attacker, who have a way with pc like they desire). Is there a button in F12 menu which allow to switch roles in the scenes? I know in usual scenes I can switch roles by myself, but I wish it can be done when H-AI is working. Oh and thanks to your advice I finnaly found answer how to get rid of the clothes during h-scenes, so thank you.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a button in F12 menu which allow to switch roles in the scenes?
My [uneducated] guess would be "nope" - the way I understand it, the F12 thingy is for manipulating characters (textures, meshes, physics(?), etc.), not scenes.

Not to mention that it sounds counterintuitive, to begin with: not wanting to be the sub in a scene by all intents and purposes designed to make you a sub. :p I mean, why add H-AI to your characters if you want the opposite of what it does? IIRC a dominant character by themselves cannot force you: you still get the yes/no prompt and that might lead to a fight, and rape, blablabla, but the point here is that you still get a chance to resist; unless you have the...uh...i-forgot-what-it-was-called module that makes the character auto-accept such advances. If you want role reversal, why not...just...force yourself on them as payback? :devilish:

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes