hurniakainurh

Jun 5, 2022
Trying to get the game to use the borderless fullscreen, but when i set it to launch at my resolution, it throws this popup and opens at a lower resolution. Huh?
1681435326750.png

hurniakainurh

Jun 5, 2022
hurniakainurh "The chosen screen resolution exceeds the size of your desktop and has been automatically changed."
Yeah, i actually translated it with google image translate. What does it mean anyways? I know it doesn't exceed the size of my desktop because, well, i have a 1920x1080 resolution and that's what i set it to.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
hurniakainurh First thing I would do is double-check system settings to make sure the resolution is, in fact, 1920x1080. Second thing: move/delete "savedconfig.lua" in AAUnlimited folder - that would reset ALL settings in the launcher to their defaults (yes, including Scripts) and try to start the game by changing ONLY the resolution setting. Third: start screaming internally for 5 seconds. Fourth: realize this is just one game and give up.

Each next step assumes the previous one did not help. :ROFLMAO:

Basically, either resolution in your display settings OR the resolution reported to the game is higher than 1920x1080.

P.S. by "borderless fullscreen" you mean the script in AAU launcher, right? Right??

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020
I have tried many times but this voyeur module doesn't work for me, I don't know what else I could do. I have been pressing/ holding ,,s" clicking on selected pair and nothing...

Does someone know if there is some mod or something that says you in which room is someone doing H ?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
LinkinX IIRC you "select" the pair by setting the circle thingy underneath characters on them (does not matter which of the two NPCs you select). THEN hit the "s" button. Point being, the actual mouse pointer/cursor plays no part in this process whatsoever. Then again, sometimes when I try that my game decides to crash instead. :HideThePain:

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020
Tsugumi
1. Okay, what is the SVII, MkIII and CIV ? Some kind of folders have those in the CCC
2. And how exactly CCC mod works? Does it contains whole outfits ?
3. HardLinker is only for textures ?

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Tsugumi
1. Okay, what is the SVII, MkIII and CIV ? Some kind of folders have those in the CCC mega folder
2. And how exactly CCC mod works? Does it contains whole outfits ?
3. HardLinker is only for textures ?
1. Uncensor mods. If in doubt - use CIV, as the Modern Installation Guide instructs you to. And remember to check the MKIII/CIV checkbox in the launcher.
2. Assuming you dropped it into the game folder as instructed (duh): it adds a bunch of outfits you can dress your character up in , not in the editor.
3. Yep.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
LinkinX :rolleyes: Or turn pregnancy off via in-game settings. Important detail, in case you did not figure it out yet: as long as the box [for any in-game setting] is unchecked, the value of the setting itself does not matter, e.g., if you uncheck pregnancy - "normal/safe/risky" setting becomes irrelevant, or if you set love/like multiplier to 10x without checking the respective box - the multiplier remains at 1x until you do.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Yeah, i actually translated it with google image translate. What does it mean anyways? I know it doesn't exceed the size of my desktop because, well, i have a 1920x1080 resolution and that's what i set it to.
That usually means you have your Windows UI scaling set to anything other than 100%. UI scaling can be disabled per application in the .exe properties.

• Wow
Reactions: Tsugumi

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hello everyone) Maybe someone knows where you can get a ready-made assembly with mods so that you don’t dig into the files yourself and mess up the result?

Warseeker9994

Jan 29, 2019
Hey there. I'm a little new to all of this, I just have a question. Are there meant to be any subtitles when outside of conversation? Sometimes, someone will shout out in japanese, and I'm given a yes or no prompt. I feel like that's supposed to have subtitles with it but I'm not sure there is. If there isn't, then is there a mod I can install to have them?

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hey there. I'm a little new to all of this, I just have a question. Are there meant to be any subtitles when outside of conversation? Sometimes, someone will shout out in japanese, and I'm given a yes or no prompt. I feel like that's supposed to have subtitles with it but I'm not sure there is. If there isn't, then is there a mod I can install to have them?
By the way, yes. Sometimes it’s just not clear where and why this or that character is calling. I missed the lessons several times, although I just didn’t need this. It’s inconvenient.

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020
I have tried everything, voyeur module doesn't work for me. Can someone send me the screenshot with (working) voyeur triggers, it will let me compare those with mine.

Apr 19, 2020
I have tried everything, voyeur module doesn't work for me. Can someone send me the screenshot with (working) voyeur triggers, it will let me compare those with mine.
You have to click on someone who's having sex, and while you're character's moving towards them (to talk to them), press the S key before you get to them and activate them. May wanna keep a safe distance when you try it.

Don't just put your cursor on them and click S. You need to click the girl so you're moving towards them. Remember, you can hit right-click to cancel your current action/movement if you run too close to them. Activating people having sex isn't the best idea.

I recommend slowing movement speed in Settings for the PC. I use 0.9.

Warseeker9994

Jan 29, 2019
By the way, yes. Sometimes it’s just not clear where and why this or that character is calling. I missed the lessons several times, although I just didn’t need this. It’s inconvenient.
Ah, I just found the subtitle option in the games start up, so that was easier than I thought.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Omegalolman3000 However, it does reside .

Question of my own: ; . Why is the girl always the dom? With "Accomodating" module, no less.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes