RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
What happened to the Persona 5 cards on the database? I can't find them anymore and I've got no backups. I only have Makoto's card, anyone have the rest of the set?

Makoto_Niijima.png

Last edited:

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
My [uneducated] guess would be "nope" - the way I understand it, the F12 thingy is for manipulating characters (textures, meshes, physics(?), etc.), not scenes.

Not to mention that it sounds counterintuitive, to begin with: not wanting to be the sub in a scene by all intents and purposes designed to make you a sub. :p I mean, why add H-AI to your characters if you want the opposite of what it does? IIRC a dominant character by themselves cannot force you: you still get the yes/no prompt and that might lead to a fight, and rape, blablabla, but the point here is that you still get a chance to resist; unless you have the...uh...i-forgot-what-it-was-called module that makes the character auto-accept such advances. If you want role reversal, why not...just...force yourself on them as payback? :devilish:
Whan I was talking about role switch, I wasnt talking about for my character to be dominant one in scenes. I'll try to explain, english isnt my native language. So when h-scene starts there is a button that is above buttons that give your different positions. When your click on this button player character and npc character switch their roles and what I mean by that: if in usual scene when you play as male character - scenes are have usual, so called vanilla sex, sure girls might use dominant scenes, where they mount pc player and drain him to the last drop, but will be still considered vanilla sex. BUT when you click that circled arrow that is placed just above positions icons, it changes roles, in which girls can use strapon and in this case male pc will be on receving end. The problem with H-AI, that it almost never switch roles, so the girls or futanari would be able to use their strapon/dicks on male pc. Sure Dominatrix behavior module gives a change that role swtich would happen (in this case girl/futa says before scene starts "I will have my way with you"), but when you try to make a school of dominant futanari and 90% of them still just ride pc in vanilla sex... I mean what is the point to use futanari cards, if the will do same thing as girl cards.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Whan I was talking about role switch, I wasnt talking about for my character to be dominant one in scenes. I'll try to explain, english isnt my native language. So when h-scene starts there is a button that is above buttons that give your different positions. When your click on this button player character and npc character switch their roles and what I mean by that: if in usual scene when you play as male character - scenes are have usual, so called vanilla sex, sure girls might use dominant scenes, where they mount pc player and drain him to the last drop, but will be still considered vanilla sex. BUT when you click that circled arrow that is placed just above positions icons, it changes roles, in which girls can use strapon and in this case male pc will be on receving end. The problem with H-AI, that it almost never switch roles, so the girls or futanari would be able to use their strapon/dicks on male pc. Sure Dominatrix behavior module gives a change that role swtich would happen (in this case girl/futa says before scene starts "I will have my way with you"), but when you try to make a school of dominant futanari and 90% of them still just ride pc in vanilla sex... I mean what is the point to use futanari cards, if the will do same thing as girl cards.
Futanari is meant to be used in girl to girl action, so you need to give them other modules if you want them to dominate males.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Anderus1984 And that "circled arrow" is exactly what I was thinking about when you said "role switch", so my answer still stands - "nope". As sptkc mentioned, futas are still considered "female" by the game. What you want is, as far as the game engine is concerned, "dick on dick". Gay sex. In other words, the futa needs to be considered "male".

P.S. I am pretty sure the point of futas [in this game] is to pair them with girls.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I'm a fcking idiot, how do you invite to your club? I'm using the banchou module if that's affecting it. Have a lover and I don't know where the option is

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Futanari is meant to be used in girl to girl action, so you need to give them other modules if you want them to dominate males.
Which ones? I found that dominatrix modules has pegging in it's description, in description to futanari module I know that futa will be in active role with girls. Prehaps I unaware of some other modules?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Which ones? I found that dominatrix modules has pegging in it's description, in description to futanari module I know that futa will be in active role with girls. Prehaps I unaware of some other modules?
Intimately Assertive also does that when she does follow_h. Other than those I don't think there's any unless there's update or I miss anything. You can also create trigger for random H-AI + making them dominant, though I don't know how to make the details.

Reactions: Anderus1984

Audiismylove

Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys,

I've got a very strange problem. Ever since i began to use AA2MiniPPX, there are no Exams on Friday and no lewd promises. Does someone know how to fix that?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a way to pause game during H-scenes?
If you mean a still frame - no (unless there is a "paused when out of focus" switch hidden somewhere). You can hit ESC, though - although the animation itself keeps going, it pauses the progression in that neither you (duh, you lose the UI controls for the scene) nor H-AI can transition to another position, i.e., the current one is going to keep looping indefinitely until you un-ESC.
Hey guys,

I've got a very strange problem. Ever since i began to use AA2MiniPPX, there are no Exams on Friday and no lewd promises. Does someone know how to fix that?
Strange indeed. Going to need more details because:

1. Exams are on Saturdays, not Fridays. Lewd Promises are the Friday event.
2. Exams happen every two weeks, so in case you played one week without exams - that is normal. Play another full week.
3. Lewd Promises are related to your...well...relationship, and are, albeit frequent, still purely RNG rolls.

Audiismylove

Jan 25, 2018
Strange indeed. Going to need more details because:

1. Exams are on Saturdays, not Fridays. Lewd Promises are the Friday event.
2. Exams happen every two weeks, so in case you played one week without exams - that is normal. Play another full week.
3. Lewd Promises are related to your...well...relationship, and are, albeit frequent, still purely RNG rolls.
Sorry i didn't describe it very well. What i meant was of course that usually when the conditions are right (which they usually should be viewing all the stats), every two weeks at Friday the npcs should be able to give each other those lewd promises. But somehow this doesn't happen. When I played the original version, this always worked, but ever since i switched to aa2 mini ppx it doesn't happen anymore. No Matter what I do, even when I check the box "everybody in h-mood" nothing happens.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Audiismylove If anything, I had a headscratcher of "how to REMOVE the status", since sometimes over the weekend my relationship with the NPC deteriorated whilst simultaneously blowing the exam, so they never approached me about it again, and the statue just reported "Lewd Promise" 24/7.

Also, from the wiki:
Requesting public sex will also expend the Promise, whether it's interrupted or not, as will taking the girl to a private room. Turning down a repayment invitation will cause depression in the offering character, but not annul their Promise.

If the offering character is High Virtue, or Normal Virtue but in a relationship or a virgin then they will refuse public H and private rooms so the invitation home is the only benefit you can get from the Promise.

Guys and girls with Highest Virtue will never offer lewd promises.
So............kick the virtuous snobs out? Either way, sounds like "enough cheese holes aligned" to me. Maybe some interaction setting is disabled via Additional Settings in-game? Always worked for me, both in Mini and MiniPPX. :unsure:

Lakkuu

Jun 30, 2021
does anyone else have fps drops when you interact with someone and when not interacting then fps is back to 160?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes