voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
This step should almost never be taken, it's not related to Windows 11 at all and you've listed it as step 1. Actually all but 1 of those steps have literally nothing to do with Windows 11.
Never heard of anyone using step 4 as a solution to anything, step 5 is for people who get a Japanese language AA2 error which states that game resolution exceeds desktop resolution (this happens on any Windows OS that supports DPI scaling), don't know what 6 is about at all.
The game is super laggy with win10fix since after upgrading to windows 11 for me. Using wined3d solves it, but low poly characters in the background turn black when in the "talk" mode. Step 6 seems self explanatory.... granted it's not really a step and more of a statement. Step 5 is because the wording is different for the box you need to check when using windows 11, so I thought it'd be helpful. Included step 4 since step 5 originally didn't work for me until running the game with step 4 also enabled. Wasn't sure whether to include it tho since after turning it off I could still run the game in full screen

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
WineD3D has the worst performance and vendor support out of all options to deal with frame rate issues in AA2. All 3 of the possible options of Win10fix are more performant, that's why the instructions on the DL page tell you try all of them before ever touching WineD3D.
Also when I said I have no idea what 6 was about, I don't mean I don't understand the description, I mean this is the first time I have ever heard of this issue manifesting. Black low polys are not an unusual issue if you have a broken/non-standard install, but having them show up intermittently is completely different.

May 20, 2021
FranklinClinton What is their mood/relationship at the time? There are too many factors at play to keep guessing which one is responsible for 0%:
They weren't in a negative mood of any kind, at least on the first interaction, after the first one fails they're always going to be put in a bad mood often with a phrase like "If you still don't get it you are a genuine idiot" (testee was a Apricot type), from a few tests they've either been good friends, or at least neutral towards each other. Weirdly enough even the geass script to try and force a 999% interaction will always fail with the same outcome.

It perplexes me since they've even been able to do other interactions outside of the chat category perfectly fine like praising, studying together and even kissing, but the second they even suggest talking about hobbies or daily life it riles 'em up, none of the modules should be affecting it... I hope

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Weirdly enough even the geass script to try and force a 999% interaction will always fail with the same outcome.
Nothing weird there, at least - it is a multiplier, and basic multiplication taught us that "0 * anything = 0". In other words, any interaction with 0% is going to fail, and the rest - succeed.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Nothing weird there, at least - it is a multiplier, and basic multiplication taught us that "0 * anything = 0". In other words, any interaction with 0% is going to fail, and the rest - succeed.
From what I remember geass will make any interaction succeed even if it's at 0%, the only time it won't is if a module is set up on the card that forces an interaction to fail for example like with a character with Virtuous which will make them auto-reject confessions if you're already dating another character.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
From what I remember geass will make any interaction succeed even if it's at 0%, the only time it won't is if a module is set up on the card that forces an interaction to fail for example like with a character with Virtuous which will make them auto-reject confessions if you're already dating another character.
Right, my bad for confusing it with the in-game 999% setting - would make no sense to have the geass if all it did was mirror built-in functionality.

adzull

May 9, 2017
hi, anyone know a good pack mod for clothes? or mods of clotes in general? i try to have the clothes of android 18 buuut y dont know where get mods like that

Snatched

May 25, 2020
I admit I am not very technical with computers. I can install, click exe's, hit properties and change permissions on some things, etc. I am just a "user" of my computer. I don't program, but I used to, like FORTRAN in the 1970s in a high school class and PASCAL and Visual Basic in the early 80s in college and a little assembler-like programming on some gig-jobs once or twice in the 30 years hence, but that's it. I don't know how to "mod" or where to even begin to learn. I used Linux for a while in the 90s, but again, pretty much as a "user." I've used various types of CAD, solid modeling, and FEA (finite element analysis) and a little CFM (computational fluid dynamics) but again as a "user" of these tools to design things. I know I'm not stupid, I'm just unfamiliar with computers beyond/below using window interfaces.
About a year ago a Win 11 update went through that killed my AA2. Now when I run it, it stops at "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.)" and I absolutely cannot find any clear, step-by-step instructions about HOW to diagnose what is stopping the program and how to get execution past this halt point. This prevents the program from getting to the window where you even get to select windxd or geass etc. I've seen some threads that say it's a missing .dll but many of them say the answer is to download a pack of hundreds of .dlls from (what? safe? not safe?) Site X and drop the whole dumpster into /System32 and I decline to do that.
I would meekly ask for help here if anyone knows how to diagnose and fix the halt.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I admit I am not very technical with computers. I can install, click exe's, hit properties and change permissions on some things, etc. I am just a "user" of my computer. I don't program, but I used to, like FORTRAN in the 1970s in a high school class and PASCAL and Visual Basic in the early 80s in college and a little assembler-like programming on some gig-jobs once or twice in the 30 years hence, but that's it. I don't know how to "mod" or where to even begin to learn. I used Linux for a while in the 90s, but again, pretty much as a "user." I've used various types of CAD, solid modeling, and FEA (finite element analysis) and a little CFM (computational fluid dynamics) but again as a "user" of these tools to design things. I know I'm not stupid, I'm just unfamiliar with computers beyond/below using window interfaces.
About a year ago a Win 11 update went through that killed my AA2. Now when I run it, it stops at "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.)" and I absolutely cannot find any clear, step-by-step instructions about HOW to diagnose what is stopping the program and how to get execution past this halt point. This prevents the program from getting to the window where you even get to select windxd or geass etc. I've seen some threads that say it's a missing .dll but many of them say the answer is to download a pack of hundreds of .dlls from (what? safe? not safe?) Site X and drop the whole dumpster into /System32 and I decline to do that.
I would meekly ask for help here if anyone knows how to diagnose and fix the halt.
man. i have a vast amount of experience with technology in the modern world, i can build pcs with one hand if the need arised. i have created games, as i went to college and studied this industry, i know how to code, write etc. i also know how to mod the latest games on the market today. HOWEVER. this fkn game gave me the biggest headache known to man. i tried extracting mods the old fashioned way, drag drop extract, aint the same. the guides are unorganised and all over the place. and when you do get some mods, alot of the shit either gives you errors or doesnt work. i tried to have M/M sex scenes, youre limited to cum poses only, then i downloaded a mod that unlocks more poses, didnt work. then when i got some to work, the submissive dude in the situation would either be smooth like an action man down there, or have a vagina. this game is anything but straight forward. a game should be as easily accessible as possible, and modding should offer detailed but simple to follow guides, there aint nothing of the sort in my experience. if you want the experience, go else where man. atleast in my opinion, i wasted days trying to get this to my tastes. and when i fixed one thing, another would arise. but the problem is, fixes arent as readily available, as if you had a problem modding skyrim for example. this game has a good foundation and premise, but its way too unorganised with its files and modding/guides. id avoid it mate. others may and can disagree with me. but its hard to just find a single place to download the must have mods, and how to locate the correct file to extract em to. then theres getting the game to actually fkn work and launch. it was more hassle to me than it was worth. i just wanted to butt fuck different people LOOL.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
About a year ago a Win 11 update went through that killed my AA2. Now when I run it, it stops at "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.)" and I absolutely cannot find any clear, step-by-step instructions about HOW to diagnose what is stopping the program and how to get execution past this halt point.
That's because 0xC000007B is a Windows system level error. It means some dll component is damaged, it's not related to anything the game is doing, specially if it persists after re-extracting a fresh copy of the game from the AA2MiniPPX-Vxx.7z which is something you should have already tried. It's very hard to diagnose or provide step by step instructions to solve it, since a lot of different things can cause it including various viruses. The easiest thing you could attempt in order to try fixing it is reinstalling the requirements (vcredist, directx 9) and running Windows SFC. If it's not a serious system issue that would probably solve it.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito

chaoticojisan

Sep 1, 2022
This is a dumbass question probably, but is there a way to possibly get a link to the original 12gb game? Because the DLC HF patch doesn't seem to be working with AA2Mini (It keeps saying it can't find AA2Play in the folder despite me pointing right to the folder that has it)

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Why are you trying to install something on AA2 mini that is and has always been included in mini? I don't know where you could get the game without the DLC installed, but I'd assume the original DVDs are still available on nyaa or something.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
You really should be reading the installation guide that is linked in the first post under "other sources" before you do something like attempting to install the actual HF patch, which will also not work.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Question. Can someone explain with the Lillith mod is to me? I can’t find any information on or even where to get it. Something about a curse?

Second I’ve also heard stuff about a pregnancy mod, but I can’t find that either. Can anyone Lend a hand and explain this stuff?

Shasu

Jan 8, 2018
The Japanese More Cumming Positions zip and the 3d room ppx dowload links in the mod mediafire folder of the installation guide seem to be broken. Anyone got these? :)

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes