Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so is link in OP the most up to date one the one I should download? I have massive lag playing it so I am currently downloading the torrent in the guide but its 8.7 suggesting its way behind? not entirely sure what to do

Ill also add that the link in the main post has none of the files that the 'guide' tells me to install

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
so is link in OP the most up to date one the one I should download? I have massive lag playing it so I am currently downloading the torrent in the guide but its 8.7 suggesting its way behind? not entirely sure what to do

Ill also add that the link in the main post has none of the files that the 'guide' tells me to install
The download in this thread's OP uses PP2 archives instead of PPX archives. Since PP2 is no longer supported you won't get new mods or fixes, including the lag fix for Windows versions 10 and 11.

Reactions: Evizzy89

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
That's not really true. Windows 10 fix is not part of mini, it's AAU which you can update. You also don't actually need AAU to use it. I use DXVK2 for AG3 for example, which uses same engine as AA2. That being said, you'll probably run out of memory on pp2 and crash if you enable the fix. It runs pretty close to the edge of RAM cap on default settings.

Not that any of this information really matters, but I might as well put it out there.

Reactions: JustAl

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Bear with me, what follows can be confusing since there's documentation to read and confusingly nested archives (particularly in JMCP). I don't use futa content but I'll try to assemble a reasonable path for you to get started.

1. Follow to the PPeX files section. You'll find .

2. Read and follow but do not yet add files to your game yet, that's step 5. Find and download JapaneseMCPv25.1v2.7z. It's a bit tricky to sort out the extra file content, so read the txt files carefully. Note that when you install shadowsets (folders with a leading "!"), they will conflict if any file within their folder directories is named exactly the same as another file within the same folder tree placement (directory) of another shadowset. In short, this means for mods like JMCP that come with multiple shadowset options, only have 1 enabled. You do that by only installing 1 !shadowset folder or adding all of them but having only 1 !shadowset and the rest as shadowset without a leading "!".

3. Now that we're past one tricky part, note the sets_Open_futa_in_all_positions.7z archive nested in the "sets" folder of the main JMCP archive. Note there is yet another nested option in a folder called When using male_ejaculation_SE_mod&futa.

4. You still haven't installed anything, you've just been following the file content. Next, download the Futa Starter Pack. There's a readme and a character template you can use. Its readme contains a link , opening to the page about Archive Overrides which is crucial to how futa characters are made.

5. Now that you've read this all, pick your JMCP version. You'll go with the !shadowsets in the sets_Open_futa_in_all_positions.7z archive's root, unless you want submissive males / trap content, then a readme you found on the way to that will probably have told you to go with the male_ejaculation_SE_mod and its accompanying readme.

6. Check out and install the modules (think of them as super-traits) from . There's a couple modules for futa here, one which adds more functionality and one which just makes characters prefer futas (characters with first mentioned module).

It's not very intuitive to follow AA2's content as it is spread across a variety of users. Hopefully this will help you get started with the futa content you seek. Somewhat relevant, check out somethingpersonal's recent post about homo content for a helpful relevant Mega link.
so on my 4th reinstallation and try I managed to actually not get the game to error when I enter a sex scene, now the issue is the futa character (I am supposed to be the female one) I tried to have sex with is also female, although in her character card (the one that came with the futa starter pack) shes a futa all the choices also seem to be for me to top as if I had the penis not entirely sure what I did wrong, my goal was to get her to work and then edit my own characters so did something I do with futa not work correctly or am I missing something?
the only sets I used was the open futa one which I placed

edit: ah it seems whatever character I am playing I assume the male role, so instead of futa mod I would need to mod a male characters to have a female looks?

nofuta.jpg

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Evizzy89, without me reading too deeply, did you happen to install modules then apply the Futanari module to your character in the editor? Modules handle the in-game functionality to make characters unique. Good on you though for getting this far and having the game working and appearance functionally fine!

On the Mega repositories there's an edit of the Pillow Princess module (Pillow Princess Custom) that always forces its character to assume the submissive role. That might help you.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Evizzy89, without me reading too deeply, did you happen to install modules then apply the Futanari module to your character in the editor? Modules handle the in-game functionality to make characters unique. Good on you though for getting this far and having the game working and appearance functionally fine!

On the Mega repositories there's an edit of the Pillow Princess module (Pillow Princess Custom) that always forces its character to assume the submissive role. That might help you.
thanks that worked, the pillow princess + futanari module I jus assumed since the character came from the futa starter pack that it was automatically all set up

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
thanks that worked, the pillow princess + futanari module I jus assumed since the character came from the futa starter pack that it was automatically all set up
Most player-made character cards outright fail to utilize modules. They tend to use fewer than 5 modules if they're not using none as usual. Once you get a handle on how to edit the AI triggers yourself you'll find it easy to put over 2 dozen modules on a character and tweak the exact conditions yourself to make characters very unique and publish your own modules to reuse and distribute at your convenience.

I'm surprised more games / mod communities don't take advantage of making AI behavior so easy to fine-tune. It's one of the biggest value-adds a game can have.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Alguém sabe como colocar mods no AA2?
Google Translate from Portuguese to English:
Does anyone know how to put mods on AA2?
I recommend you check out the Modern Install Guide, and install your AA2 from a link near the top of this guide through a torrent given from a page linked near the top of the guide. Certain other content requires additional work, but it's doable with effort and care. Read the guide carefully and be prepared that finishing the guide could take a few evenings worth of spare time.
Google Translating my reply back:
Eu recomendo que você verifique o Guia de instalação moderna e instale seu AA2 a partir de um link próximo ao topo deste guia por meio de um torrent fornecido em uma página com link próximo ao topo do guia. Alguns outros conteúdos requerem trabalho adicional, mas são possíveis com esforço e cuidado. Leia o guia com atenção e esteja preparado, pois terminar o guia pode levar algumas noites de tempo livre.

. É um fórum que fala inglês, então os usuários tendem a evitar falar com outras pessoas em idiomas que não entendem.

Reactions: Koma1105

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The guy would have more of a shot, if he at least knew english, which i believe is the "native" language everywhere on the internet...

As for the guide - its coming up nicely, and by that i mean - i havent even started!
Same problems ive had since i was a kid - have to write something, know what to write, hands dont move for half an hour - then out of the blue i start shooting out words like theyre bullets from a tommy gun in the 30s american bar! *siiiigh* Wish it was simpler to organize this mess.

Koma1105

Apr 10, 2023
The guy would have more of a shot, if he at least knew english, which i believe is the "native" language everywhere on the internet...

As for the guide - its coming up nicely, and by that i mean - i havent even started!
Same problems ive had since i was a kid - have to write something, know what to write, hands dont move for half an hour - then out of the blue i start shooting out words like theyre bullets from a tommy gun in the 30s american bar! *siiiigh* Wish it was simpler to organize this mess.

I even know English, I'm Brazilian, when I posted it was in Portuguese lol, I don't know why

Koma1105

Apr 10, 2023
Google Tradutor do português para o inglês:

Eu recomendo que você verifique o Guia de instalação moderna e instale seu AA2 a partir de um link próximo ao topo deste guia por meio de um torrent fornecido em uma página com link próximo ao topo do guia. Alguns outros conteúdos requerem trabalho adicional , mas isso é possível com esforço e cuidado. Leia o guia com atenção e esteja preparado, pois terminar o guia pode levar algumas noites de tempo livre.
Google traduzindo minha resposta de volta:
Eu recomendo que você verifique o Guia de instalação moderna e instale seu AA2 a partir de um link próximo ao topo deste guia por meio de um torrent fornecido em uma página com link próximo ao topo do guia. Alguns outros conteúdos exigem trabalho adicional , mas são possíveis com esforço e cuidado. Leia o guia com atenção e prepare-se, pois terminar o guia pode levar algumas noites de tempo livre.

. É um fórum que fala inglês, então os usuários tendem a evitar falar com outras pessoas em idiomas que não entendem.
[/CITAR]

Mano, muito obrigado, ajudou bastante, fiz o passo a passo e funcionou muito bem!

Uma pergunta, você sabe como posso preencher a tela para poder jogar? Esta função costumava aparecer, mas agora não aparece.

Last edited:

MarcusOplan

Dec 28, 2022
so on my 4th reinstallation and try I managed to actually not get the game to error when I enter a sex scene, now the issue is the futa character (I am supposed to be the female one) I tried to have sex with is also female, although in her character card (the one that came with the futa starter pack) shes a futa all the choices also seem to be for me to top as if I had the penis not entirely sure what I did wrong, my goal was to get her to work and then edit my own characters so did something I do with futa not work correctly or am I missing something?
the only sets I used was the open futa one which I placed

edit: ah it seems whatever character I am playing I assume the male role, so instead of futa mod I would need to mod a male characters to have a female looks?

View attachment 3079442
How to install the futa mod, tell me my dear warrior who understands how to do this

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Untitled1.png

Ugh... where do i even start with this? I think the best advice for anyone wanting to get into this action would be to follow this link:

The game posted here, on F95, is OUTDATED. In order to avoid any issues, i would recommend following the guide up to the point, where the game launches without throwing any errors. Then, delete the torrent, and pack the working game back again, to have a safe rollback point, in case shit hits the fan due to mods, or whatever you decide to do with it from then on.

Another bit of advice would be to have everyone get themselves acquainted with QtEdit - its in the installation directory, along with the game launcher and the editor. The reason being, that i will be operating with a certain abbreviation thats critical to describe what drives the game, and the key location that is of interest to us lies within a tab of QtEdit - the "Play Data" tab > ACTION-BACKLOG sub tab. The abbreviation in question is, of course, LLDH, which is not, in fact, a name of some new drug, but stands for Love Like Dislike Hate. These four point counters dictate how a relation with a NPC will flow - love is related with sexual attachment, like with friendship, dislike with unwillingness to speak to you, and hate with open hostility towards the player. These points all amount to a total of 30, with new points replacing the old ones as we gain more LLDH points. We never lose points - we merely replace them.

Now, with that out of the way, lets get on with it!

1. The Basics.

The ultimate goal of the game, in my opinion, is to get into the pants of whichever NPC you choose. Instantly, the game throws a hurdle to keep you away from getting to that goal. That being, of course, the characters sexual orientation. The devs have left a hint for us to find in plain sight, without having to dig through the editor or QtEdit - the background color of a characters card:

Red is Pure Hetero
Orange is Lean Hetero
Dark/Purple is Bi
Green is Lean Homo
Blue is Pure Homo

How/why is this relevant? Well, if you manage to convince a homo type to fuck the opposite sex, let me know -- on a more serious, and more mechanical note - Pure Homo characters do not generate love points towards the opposite sex. This plainly means, that you will not be able to do anything, if youre not the same sex as the homo character. The same goes for Pure Hetero folks - they only generate like points towards the same sex.

The situation changes, when characters are not at the extremes of their sexual orientation - a male character can get into the pants of a lean homo chick (and vice versa, as in, a pure homo guy can woo a hetero leaning guy), but the process will be extremely difficult. In a situation like this, the lean homo character will cut the love count income of the opposite sex by 50% (and a leaning hetero guy/chick will do the same to the same sex). This makes it painful to actually get anywhere with love count gain, as a single conversation with the target NPC might ruin your days work.

Its a back-breaking process, but in my opinion - lean homo characters make for the best partners, as the AI is, plainly speaking, too stupid to approach them, so you most likely wont get cucked.

Speaking of, to all the vile NTR crowds, sharing their love interests with everyone - look no further! This game has some of what you want. In your case, though, you will have to check a characters virtue status - best done in QtEdit or the editor. Virtue governs the "resistance" of a character to romance. The higher the virtue of a character, the more effort it takes to actually be able to bed them. Looking for a long lasting monogamous relationship? Highest virtue NPCs are your best bet. Want to share your LI with everyone, their friends and their dog? Lowest virtue is there, waiting for you.

Finally, for this part of the "guide" (ha! what a joke!), is Sex Friending. Becoming sex friends with someone is dependent on their virtue, but sometimes too on whether you have had sex with them before, that required a relationship. Certain virtue types will not allow you to fool around, unless you date them first (normal, high and highest), while others will lie down and spread their legs at a mere notion of sex (low and lowest). After having sex with a NPC at least once, though? As long as youre able to recover the LLDH points to a level, where they dont hate you anymore - you can fuck them whenever you like.

2. The "Main Game", meaning Interactions and their function.

Your only ability to influence the game is contained withing a set of tabs/windows/bubbles/whatever you want to call them, on the right side of your screen. It is from here, that you make decisions on how to interact with a NPC in question, and its up to the dice rolls to know whether youre lucky (punk? well? are you?!) or do you fail spectacularly, ruining all your gains in a single roll of snake eyes. To make it easy on everyone (and myself), i will only mention the functions and what they do, rather than list effects for every single roll of dice out there. While the wiki does, more or less, the same thing - i wouldnt trust the wiki as far as i can throw it. One more bit of vital information -
there are THREE types of responses to your attempts and you are allowed to only use each interaction THREE times, before you piss the NPC off (the last one has an exception - i will get to that).

The three responses are: success (grants you positive LLDH points), soft failure (grants you a small amount of negative LLDH points), and utter, complete disaster (grants you high amount of negative LLDH points).

1st tab: Influence

-encourage: does what it says on the tin - if you see a sad NPC, try to encourage them with it. Success will grant you some like points, as well as improve their mood; failure leaves the mood unchanged

-calm: does what is says on the tin - if you see a pissed off NPC, tries to calm them down. Success grants you some like points, while making them get out of their sad, pathetic state; failure leaves the mood unchanged

-praise: supposedly grants you a short time boost to LLDH gain if successful - i have not noticed that in my tests. Besides - its creepy. One of the VAs for the girls has put it in the right words, when ive tried to praise her: "W-what are y-you after?!"

-grumble: now this is a fun one! Grumbling/complaining makes the NPC youre speaking to lose their hate points - as we have established - you do NOT lose LLDH points! You only gain them! In other words - the hate points they lose do not disappear - they turn into dislike points. Careful with the usage of this function - you may turn an NPC that hates you, insults you and tries to fight you into one that will not want to speak to you

-apologize: this one is a about the most useless interaction you can think of, although not completely useless - its use is very limited, however, since you will only be able to use it successfully after being caught cheating, or have wronged someone somehow, that their status says "unforgivable"

-Never mind: does nothing. Its more of a "oops" click, if you interacted with the wrong NPC when in a crowd.

2nd tab: Lecture

I... im not getting into this one. Sure, it does things, but not the things we want to do, anyway - you encourage NPCs to do stuff, but keep in mind that your secondary goal is to be at the top of the rankings in academics and athletics, so by using this, youre making your life harder - skip this tab, and never look back into it again.

3rd tab: Gossip

The, unarguably, most useful tab in the game, other than Contact.

-i have a good rumor: makes the NPC you say it to increase their like points of you and the NPC you have targetted if you succeed, but gains you dislike points if you fail (this one isnt that usefull, honestly)

-try to get along: more of a flavor ability, than something useful - you ask the NPC to try and improve relations with the target NPC. If they say "bugger off", you get dislikes.

-i want to get along with: the more useful ability in this tree - if you succeed, the NPC you spoke to will try to improve the targets like points between you and the target - if they fail - you get dislike points. It is the only way to actually get out of the hole, that is a NPC hating you.

-i have a bad rumor: now, this one is my favorite, and it works like a charm - you tell an NPC, that the NPC you targetted sucks. After a few attempts, the NPC you spoke to initially will get so much dislike points, that will make them completely break contacts with the targetted NPC. Ive used it to great effect to steal some scrubs highly virtuous girlfriend - spoke to the girl about sex, gave her headpats (high virtue does not allow anything more) and softly, gently whispered into her ear: "hey, your boyfriend is a baby raping, sodomizing sack of shit... and you should leave him for me, instead". After a day or two of doing that, their mutual status of "lets get married!" changed into the guys "lets get married!" to her "Who?" - they broke up shortly afterwards, and during the same break period, she approached me and asked me to be lovers. Cha-ching!

-do you love this person?: this one should be more like "do you like this person?" instead. Grants no LLDH points, and merely informs you whether you have a shot with a character or not... vaguely.

4th tab: Chat

-the first three options in this one all give you like points upon success, but also give you dislike points if you fail - a small amount, but an amount nonetheless.

-talk about love: this one is a noob trap, unless you play a pure hetero or pure homo character - using this ability constantly will completely equalize your love and like points. In LLDH terms - you dont want that - love is the only way to get into someones pants - use it early into the game, to quickly rack up LLDH points, but then switch to the next ability in the list, which is...

-talk about sex (lewd): using this one, once you break out of equalizer hell of before, is an absolute chore, but is necessary, if you want to get into someones pants. Success grants love points; failure grants a minor amount of dislike points.

5th tab: Invite

I am not going to describe all of these, but will merely mention that using the karaoke, restaurant and arcade options only has a 50/50 chance of gaining either love or like points. Its not a sure bet, unfortunately. "Walk home together", according to the lying wiki, is supposed to give love points, but does not (according to my tests).

6th tab: Bully

Oh boy... most of the abilities in this one dont work, the others are useless. Lets get over them real quick --

-insult: one of the few abilities in the game that doesnt have a limit of uses - you can hurl insults at someone, making both you and them gain hate points, while making them more likely to fight you. Why would you do that?

-fight: similarily to the ability above - fight also has no limit on uses, but a character might refuse to fight you, unless you insult them first. Fighting in a crowded room will make all NPCs in the room generate hate points towards you. Not worth it, unless the "victim" is lured away to a secluded place.

-ignore: this one sounds useful, but isnt - it generates no LLDH points, while forcing the NPC to ignore another, targetted, NPC - the NPC spoken to will refuse to talk with the targetted NPC, but again, it generates no LLDH points = no point.

-show that, and, put this on: both of these force the targetted NPC to either expose themselves to you or to put on a sex toy; the chances are low, and rewards are even lower - skip it

-force: according to my tests, this ability has a very narrow window of opportunity - you can force your lover to have sex with you anywhere using this, but at the same time, your lover would fuck you in the middle of a crowded corridor, had you only asked; the other option to use it only works for specific traits (evil character vs obedient/masochistic/exploitable)... so forget about forcing homo characters to have sex with you, using this.

7th tab: Love

-ask to join club: does what it says on the tin - you ask the NPC to join the club youre in (for ease of access, usually, since otherwise they will refuse) - requires a fair bit of love points to succeed.

-ask on a date: a really good ability, assuming you have gathered enough love points for the NPC to accept - succeeding grants up to 5 love points; failing spectacularly grants somewhere around 1. If they accept - meet them on saturday morning. *in Indian accent* Dont Be Late!

-confess: your primary way to check how strong your bond in a relationship is + improves mood of both parties if successful. Upon failure, scramble to salvage the relationship, because its falling apart - also causes sadness upon failure.

-lets be lovers: ... ... ... do i really have to say what it does? success grants a one time boost to love points; failure grants a minor increase in hate points.

-lets break up: causes a 3 point hate gain per use; theres two ways how to end a relationship - the hard way, to spam this ability until the lover becomes ex (not recommended) or the soft way, by using it once, then ignoring them until they gain enough dislike points, that they will break up on their own).

8th tab: Contact

-caress: headpats, essentially. Changes mood, but nothing beyond that.

-hug: what it says on the tin - changes mood

-kiss: similar to above: changes mood, but grants a minor love point increase

-grope: similar to above: changes mood, but grants a minor love point increase

-sex: initiates sex (will fail if virtue too high, but will not cause LLDH gain if that happens); one of the few ways in the game to gain love points, as it grants up to 3 points per session

9th tab: Travel

-follow me: makes the targetted NPC follow you for a while; uses include taking an NPC out of a room with toxic mood in it, making interaction easier, or to drag them to a tool shed to have sex, if love points high enough/in a relationship.

-go away: causes a mood swing and is not really worth it - it makes the NPC fuck off out of the room, but if the NPC likes you, theres a chance they will just boomerang back to you, after crossing two rooms.

-come here: heres a pro tip - just like the NPCs request to "meet me here", you should reject any and all requests of this type, unless when its your lover asking - its a time waster, and the only time its worth it to respond to these positively, is when the NPC asking you is blushing - that means theyre horny and (apparently! how!) want to fuck you.

3. NPC routines and cheating.

To put it bluntly - the NPCs have no master plan. They do not plan ahead, they do not calculate, and what they say or do is completely random - this changes, however, once some LLDH points have been gained. The NPCs are more likely to attempt to interact with other NPCs (or the player) who they have more positive (Love + Like) points, than negative. Inversely, they will avoid interacting with NPCs (or the player) who have more negative (Dislike + Hate) points, than positive. NPCs who have positive points with the player (or other NPCs) can be observed either hanging around the players location, or sometimes peeking through the doors, so to speak (they will enter the room, stand at the door for a second or two, and disappear back in). This is a clear indication of whether the player should make their move or not - if the NPCs are just passing by, leave them be. If they hang around - now you might try pulling some stunts on them - they will (most likely) be more receptive towards your attempts.

CHEATER! Yes, this game is full of it. But how would you know, what actually *is* cheating, mechanically speaking? Welp, the games mechanics are clear: You can interact with another NPC in every way, except hugs, kisses, groping and sex. Everything else is free real estate. The NPCs reaction to cheating differs, based on their accumulated love points - if its more than 21 - you are mostly safe (although you should work on trying to patch things up, and apologize, if the other side asks for it). If its below 21, you will find that your lover will want to break up with you - dont resist it. Accept on their first request - its easier to rebuild some 6 hate points, than 15 + you just might get out of it better than when you entered. If you do manage to fix your LLDH with them, they will become you sex friend. See above for more info (how did you even get down here?!). Finally - you have to pay close attention to what your lover says - if they, at any points, ask you whether you like a person that isnt them, you say "no", or they will brand you a cheater and exchange your love points for hate points.

I was going to finish up by writing down something about moods, but moods are fairly easy to swing at a dime, and dont matter as much, in the grand scheme of things... im done here. Stick a fork in me. Im out!

Time to drown my liver with booze! Oh wait... its almost monday. Goddammit..

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Monosomething, the guide looks good although using Spoiler blocks would help compress its display size down for people browsing the thread. Also something underrated I'm surprised most people don't do when uploading guides is put their contents into a universal format with formatting like RTF so users can immediately download and stow the file for later reference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monosomething

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Reactions: JustAl

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Monosomething, the guide looks good although using Spoiler blocks would help compress its display size down for people browsing the thread. Also something underrated I'm surprised most people don't do when uploading guides is put their contents into a universal format with formatting like RTF so users can immediately download and stow the file for later reference.
Youre not paying me enough to do formatting, boss! :)

gkiller056

Jul 15, 2020
Can someone update this thread with the latest version of AA2 with updates, mods, packs and all other things, all in a single download like Koikatsu or Koikatsu Sunshine.

Because seriously, it's confusing and frustrating to have to follow the Modern AA2 installation guide and have to look for other content and mods that aren't present here, and have to deal with errors that can happen because of not having a specific file or a file that doesn't work.

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
anyone know how to fix this? ive had it happen on 2 or 3 cards but only ever on corruptable cards and only when i try to view the corrupted state. looks normal when i put clothes on them. also not sure if it happens ingame or just in edit since i havent managed to corrupt any of them yet.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes