Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So... this will sound funny coming from me, but how do i change LLDH values in QtEdit? Reason im asking, is because i want to arrange a certain set of events - i changed the LLDH values, saved the file afterwards, launched the game... but apparently my changes had no effect? What am i missing here? In case i thought i was stupid, after ive noticed "nothing happened", i have closed the game and looked into QtEdit again - the changes ive made are there, but neither the NPCs do what the changed LLDH value are meant to make them do, nor the buddha statue reflects them.

So, ive launched the game again, went through the whole day, but at the end of it i have saved the game and looked into QtEdit, and it looks like my changes were reset to their pre-manipulation values. Im confused. Send help!

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
anyone know how to fix this? ive had it happen on 2 or 3 cards but only ever on corruptable cards and only when i try to view the corrupted state. looks normal when i put clothes on them. also not sure if it happens ingame or just in edit since i havent managed to corrupt any of them yet.
sviexplosion most likelly, you use the civ uncensor?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
So... this will sound funny coming from me, but how do i change LLDH values in QtEdit? Reason im asking, is because i want to arrange a certain set of events - i changed the LLDH values, saved the file afterwards, launched the game... but apparently my changes had no effect? What am i missing here? In case i thought i was stupid, after ive noticed "nothing happened", i have closed the game and looked into QtEdit again - the changes ive made are there, but neither the NPCs do what the changed LLDH value are meant to make them do, nor the buddha statue reflects them.

So, ive launched the game again, went through the whole day, but at the end of it i have saved the game and looked into QtEdit, and it looks like my changes were reset to their pre-manipulation values. Im confused. Send help!
You need to edit the "history" if you want it to persist since it is what is used for lldh count calculation after an interaction. Alternatively, you can set the "point" to 9k and interact with it if you just want to max one stat.

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You need to edit the "history" if you want it to persist since it is what is used for lldh count calculation after an interaction. Alternatively, you can set the "point" to 9k and interact with it if you just want to max one stat.
Ohhhh my god. Damn it, i feared that might be the case. Thanks for the info. Now i just have to fiddle with this damn tab... grrr!

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
sviexplosion most likelly, you use the civ uncensor?
honestly i dont know, i downloaded a shit ton of stuff following the download guide and it may have been one of the things i downloaded. how would i check and if i do have it and what would would be an alternate to replace it with?

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
honestly i dont know, i downloaded a shit ton of stuff following the download guide and it may have been one of the things i downloaded. how would i check and if i do have it and what would would be an alternate to replace it with?
Take a screenshot of your data folder most likely someone will help better if you show that, also this one is the civ uncensor
1699954320077.png

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
ok so i fixxed it for most cards. since i had so many uncensors i removed all but civ then checked the box on the launcher for MKIII/CIV and it fixxed the vast majority of the broken cards

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zadke and Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
iksandtk Completely unrelated: why do you have copies of some of those files? Unless I am missing something here, those "(1)" copies can be safely deleted - they are nothing but bloat.

Also, out of curiosity: what mod are the "jg2e02" files at the bottom of the second screenshot from? This might also count as a question to those [far] more mod-heavy than me: are there any mods that want those files specifically in that (AKA main) folder? IIRC those are most likely meshes/textures that [typically] belong in some subfolder within "override"? Again, this is purely out of curiosity, but long story short: that file structure makes me think the game folder is a mess. Hopefully, a harmless mess.

P.S. "32_miscmalefaces_v16" and then "32_miscmalefaces_v17", and other mods have several versions present, too...yeeeeeaaaaah, I am 99.9% sure this is an abomination, created by merging several game folders or...just downloading everything...or something. That folder looks like a grand mess to me.

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
honestly i barely paid any attention to what i was downloading when i downloaded the game. i just read the guide step by step and if it told me to download something i did and if i accedently downloaded the same thing from a different link i guess i ended up with 2 coppies of it. tbh i never really looked at the files untill i took that screenshot. the game runs fine the way it is tbh, only crash i get is if i check peoples stats at the jizou too many times the game crashes which sucks but since i didnt know what iwas doing when i downloaded it i just accepted it

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
also does anyone know of a mod that stops the pc from interrupting npcs?
For you to be complaining about this, any selection of these 2 scenarios is happening:
  1. You have put the player character in Auto mode, so they are now effectively an NPC.
  2. You are trying to click on a character to talk to, and on the way you happen to click a character in conversation and you are now interrupting them.
If your issue is case 1, you fix this the same way you restrict NPCs: reduce the NPC logic for causing interruptions. A has this effect to a partial degree, but it's not hard to make a module that notices a character is targeting another for conversation (an event), checks the action to see if it is an interruption (an action check), and if it is cancel that action (a new action).

If your issue is case 2, get used to opening the roster and selecting your target like that in a crowded and narrow environment. It's annoying but not too common. It may be easier to select the character, tell them to follow you, then walk to your favored location and proceed to talk to them. This will alleviate having to select them through the roster menu every time. Also note the color of the circle around their feet -- if it's yellow, they're talking and you'll interrupt them. Right-click to interrupt your action of trying to talk to them. This is also useful to avoid following a character into an opposite-gendered bathroom or changing room and being seen as a creep.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I tried uploading an updated version of the game (so no walkthroughs would be required) but unfortunately it takes roughly 10 hours to upload and when I get disconnected or my internet shuts off I have to restart dunno why my upload takes so long when I can DL twice as much in like half an hour but yeah ill keep trying

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
1700025927720.png GUYYYSSS this happens everytime I try to have sex, but the character uses preset looks so idk? I don't have any new mods so I really feel lost

edit: nevermind I reinstalled from scratch and now it works. great game

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAl

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I feel like i have to make a few corrections to the guide ive posted. The same thing happened again in my game - the low virtue, lean homo chick offered me a relationship once ive crossed 21 like points with her. Seems to me like its a strictly low virtue character thing. To make matters complicated, shes already in a relationship with a lean hetero chick, with which i have nearly reached relationship status (im missing like 3 love points to 21)... to ask or not to ask and have two pussies wet for me, rather than fighting each other? Advice?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Someone once said "A picture is worth a thousand words". So here you go - two thousand words in two pictures.

I have titled this masterpiece: "The power of Rumor"

Untitled.png Untitled1.png

Wheres my Noble Prize? Or whatever the fuck they call one for artists?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Damn I knew rumors had effect but not that much, Monosomething! Kinda gross, though it explains how much hate I perceive when I start a character with hate using the Loathesome module and start seeing negative rumors about said character start to appear.

Since you play and test a lot and I'm mostly playing the editor and rewinding saves back to zero, let me tell you my current scenario.

I often opt to start a character then I overcomplicate the heck out of it with custom triggers until it's so thickly full of To-Do work that I embark on another character and the cycle repeats. Yeah, I'm on my 3rd incomplete character now but this nutty one might actually get finished.

So Monosomething (and probably Tsugumi too), what is the expectation for how many days the player will play with the same class roster? How long is gameplay supposed to last considering there are periodic exams and supposedly you're playing a class during one school year? The reason I ask is that the in-dev character has a gimmick where she gets more open and slutty with internal cumshots, so I'd like to space the increments apart with the expectation of 1 per day. So... how many days do you think the player will play a class for the long-haul before they stop so they see all the character progression but it doesn't end too soon?

Also it'd help if someone can confirm maximum mood magnitude. I saw a module custom named "Relaxer" that sets mood to Relaxed magnitude 10. The reason why I'm asking is the character has a gimmick where they perform worse in fights if they're horny, but I want to set it to an amount that's reasonably possible but not too easy. I'm artificially adding factors that make her horny too so at the very least, I wanna know if there's actually 10 ranks of magnitude to a mood before I set the condition to "== 10" or ">8".

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes