Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Damn I knew rumors had effect but not that much, Monosomething! Kinda gross (..)
Yes, it is gross, but you need to remember that in order to reach this level of dislike magnitude, ive had to grind her for, like, 4-5 days straight. Every break period 3 tries to sell her lies, over and over and over the course of the day (if she accepted all 3 - that would be 2 dislike points towards the target per period). Another thing to note is that every time she told me off, i would gain the dislikes instead, but since this one was a pure hetero - simple love talk brought her back in line in terms of LLDH.

Ive tried to use this trick on a lean homo chick ive had eyes on, and some guy was clearly (mutual "i think i like them..." status) making moves on her, but i kept failing, earning a ton of dislikes in the process as a result. Had to go the roundabout way and get her to like me much more than she did him, at which point, slowly and painfully, i was able to reach % chance of 66+ %, and then it caught on (im sure there have been other factors, like the guy failing at asking her out, which increased her dislike of him and added to the pile, but you get what i mean).

So Monosomething (and probably Tsugumi too), what is the expectation for how many days the player will play with the same class roster? How long is gameplay supposed to last considering there are periodic exams and supposedly you're playing a class during one school year? The reason I ask is that the in-dev character has a gimmick where she gets more open and slutty with internal cumshots, so I'd like to space the increments apart with the expectation of 1 per day. So... how many days do you think the player will play a class for the long-haul before they stop so they see all the character progression but it doesn't end too soon?
I have had games that looped in on themselves without an end, so i guess you just keep going until you have achieved your goals. Effectively - its 3 exams over 6 weeks. The wiki claims that theres endings to this game. Pregnancy, murder aaaand... something else, but either im not good enough to reach any of them, or very careful, to not piss off the evil characters (theyre so annoying, though - they will never allow you to break up with them, so you linger with the relationship you dont want + that impacts other relationship opportunities, because higher virtue folks dont want to be a part of a harem).

Its a sandbox game, after all. Do whatever you feel like, until you get bored. Or change up the class once in a while, if the NPCs get too annoying/boring.

In my current game, ive kept the same roster ive had in that pic ive posted - waiting for the athletics exam, with a goal of banging every chick there is to bang. Im already a slut (thanks, game!), and theres only 2 chicks left (out of 8) to go. I will wipe and restart, once i get there... and probably download some character cards to mix things up. Who knows?

Though unrelated to your question: i REALLY loathe the H-compatibility mechanic. It makes no fucking sense. Assuming you dont cheat, and dont give your character all of the sexual preferences, you will end up in situations, where if a NPC shares at least 1 preference, you will skyrocket with their compatibility, but if they share none? In that class, theres 2 chicks i bang... more or less regularly - each of them generate between 250-400 compatibility points per sex session. Nice and easy - just bang them once during a break period and they stay happy. Funnily enough - the girl in the pic ive posted? I am completely incompatible with her, meaning that every sex session with her earns me 50 points. 50 points is the number that you lose DAILY, so in order to build up compatibility with her, i would have to fuck her non-stop for the whole day, just to open up some new sex positions. I will honestly have to start looking for a mod that disables this mechanic. Im sick of it - its like, you forget how to fuck someone over a period of a day or two, because you didnt have sex with them for a day. What the fuck, devs? Seems like they really didnt like the idea of the player having a harem. Some other chicks, on the other hand, stay at 1 point of compatibility (absolute minimum), because... well, just like IRL, theres not enough hours in a day. Sex takes time, and theres more to this game than just sex... like tossing rumors around, making certain groups hate eachother, or just observing the NPCs struggle with their pitiful existence. Social chaos!

ExpertDemon

Apr 30, 2022
Seems like no matter what I do, this game just consistently crashes. Unfortunate, I heard nothing but great things about it, and since other Illusion games have gotten stale to me I was looking for something fun and unique to play.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The wiki claims that theres endings to this game. Pregnancy, murder aaaand... something else <...>
1. Murder.
2. Pregnancy, which branches out depending on whether the girl likes you: if she does - marriage, if she does not - expulsion.
3. Teacher-specific: you get fired if you get caught having sex with a student several times (3, I believe?). Fun fact: "caught" means "interrupted" rather than "spotted", so if you disable NPC -> PC interruptions - PROFIT.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Seems like no matter what I do, this game just consistently crashes. Unfortunate, I heard nothing but great things about it, and since other Illusion games have gotten stale to me I was looking for something fun and unique to play.
You know, it's impossible to help you when you're that vague. By that description you could very well be using the version linked in OP, and that only works on Windows 7 or release (no updates) Windows 10. Crashing would be normal if you're using outdated version on an OS it doesn't support.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
3. Teacher-specific: you get fired if you get caught having sex with a student several times (3, I believe?). Fun fact: "caught" means "interrupted" rather than "spotted", so if you disable NPC -> PC interruptions - PROFIT.
Doesnt there need to be a class president present for that to happen? If so, i wouldnt worry as a teacher - in my current game, the class prez is running around stopping people from fighting and having sex, while in her spare time shes taking dick in the main hall of the school. Fucking hypocrite...

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
remotelysexy "This" being what, exactly? The downloaded game itself? No. You need to add harderlinker and CCC mods for that. Links to them are available in the Modern Install Guide in OP (where I assume you got the game from, right? Because DDL links in OP are outdated and should not be used).

Reactions: JustAl

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Untitled.png

Gone on a shopping spree, getting a bunch of new cards to spice up the gameplay. I never check the cards before the first day ends, and this chick came up to me and asked me to fuck her on day 1, so... *clears throat*

If any of you can guess what is wrong with her, you will get a virtual head pat.
I can give you a hint, though:

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Monosomething, I play weirdly disadvantaged characters on purpose in a masochistic way so I've gotten the murder ending a few times and witnessed a murder happen to an NPC.

1. Once my character exited the cafeteria, bumped into a callous student, and he killed me for getting in his way.

2. Another time I was playing a lady teacher and this whimsical student kept harassing my teacher lady. I turned down his proposal he tried to commit in front of the entire class, and he proceeded to murder me for refusing. In front of the entire class. The teacher had lucky trait so he got arrested and the teacher survived.

3. Then some girl killed my character for getting too involved with her lover. Because they both had lucky trait it cancelled into mutually unlucky and the result was a death and an arrest.

4. Another time when playing with the heavily-customized Shapeshifter / Body Snatcher etc card I posted earlier in this thread, my soul was forced into a boy I knew was a capable murderer: the boy who stabbed my teacher in another play. I went up to talk to this analytical boy I knew who was capable of murder... and he killed me, saying that he finally found me. It turns out they had beef so my attempt to pass the murder job onto someone else to keep me safe backfired and I got murdered. Once I rewinded back and replayed I was soul-swapped into said 2nd murderous boy. I tried to stab Hadahako but she was scripted to nullify murder attempts so she just turned it against me and killed me. She also had a very eerie custom behavior in which when threatened, she will smile and laugh with her eyes closed, then open violently bloody eyes and threaten to kill me. Cool trick, transitioning into a different line via trigger midway.

5. Then another time, I accidentally interrupted a pair during a student orgy, which got the boy mad. He then saw his girl getting groped by another boy, and killed him in front of everyone.

Modules and triggers make fun and spontaneous chaos.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Monosomething, I play weirdly disadvantaged characters on purpose in a masochistic way so I've gotten the murder ending a few times and witnessed a murder happen to an NPC.

1. Once my character exited the cafeteria, bumped into a callous student, and he killed me for getting in his way.

2. Another time I was playing a lady teacher and this whimsical student kept harassing my teacher lady. I turned down his proposal he tried to commit in front of the entire class, and he proceeded to murder me for refusing. In front of the entire class. The teacher had lucky trait so he got arrested and the teacher survived.

3. Then some girl killed my character for getting too involved with her lover. Because they both had lucky trait it cancelled into mutually unlucky and the result was a death and an arrest.

4. Another time when playing with the heavily-customized Shapeshifter / Body Snatcher etc card I posted earlier in this thread, my soul was forced into a boy I knew was a capable murderer: the boy who stabbed my teacher in another play. I went up to talk to this analytical boy I knew who was capable of murder... and he killed me, saying that he finally found me. It turns out they had beef so my attempt to pass the murder job onto someone else to keep me safe backfired and I got murdered. Once I rewinded back and replayed I was soul-swapped into said 2nd murderous boy. I tried to stab Hadahako but she was scripted to nullify murder attempts so she just turned it against me and killed me. She also had a very eerie custom behavior in which when threatened, she will smile and laugh with her eyes closed, then open violently bloody eyes and threaten to kill me. Cool trick, transitioning into a different line via trigger midway.

5. Then another time, I accidentally interrupted a pair during a student orgy, which got the boy mad. He then saw his girl getting groped by another boy, and killed him in front of everyone.

Modules and triggers make fun and spontaneous chaos.
Jesus, were on a completely different level here. I avoid evil characters like the plague (got stuck with one in one game, as mentioned about not being able to break up with her, but did not get killed), so im cautious to the extreme. Now im just keeping this chick "entertained" (just raking in likes) but refuse any and all sorts of contact, otherwise.

I think ive noticed the "you seen me so i will kill you" thing, but fortunately (or not?) nobody got killed. The way i see it - shes a ticking bomb waiting to go off - if anybody gets along with her - thats gonna be rough for them. My tendency of checking QtEdit every day saved me quite a bit of trouble here, i guess.

Funnily enough, the combination of the model itself, as well as the VAs acting made her really sweet. I was kinda disappointed that she turned out evil AND lowest virtue. Oh well.. "half the world is filled with this flower".

Here, youve earned it!

pepe-the-frog-head-pat.gif

Mar 28, 2022
im pretty much new to this game, and it's customization tab is giving me aneurysm lol, any vet here have any small guide on how to use it?

oh and why do some modded clothes i downloaded refuse to appear?

Reactions: puddingforce

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
im pretty much new to this game, and it's customization tab is giving me aneurysm lol, any vet here have any small guide on how to use it?

oh and why do some modded clothes i downloaded refuse to appear?
Have you used the download from this site or the ? If you used the F95 link - your game is outdated heavily, which causes mods not to work (including clothing mods). As for the customization... eh. I guess keep marking one at a time and see if the game launches. If you managed to mark enough of them and the game launches without turning into a cloud of errors, pack it and stash it as a rollback point. Im running the bare minimum, as far as this game goes, so cant really say which customizations work/dont work. Maybe someone else can pick up, where i left off?

Mar 28, 2022
Have you used the download from this site or the ? If you used the F95 link - your game is outdated heavily, which causes mods not to work (including clothing mods). As for the customization... eh. I guess keep marking one at a time and see if the game launches. If you managed to mark enough of them and the game launches without turning into a cloud of errors, pack it and stash it as a rollback point. Im running the bare minimum, as far as this game goes, so cant really say which customizations work/dont work. Maybe someone else can pick up, where i left off?
i see, thanks

Koma1105

Apr 10, 2023
Alguém poderia me ajudar aqui? meu jogo, ele não quer passar as cenas de sexo, toda vez que vai fazer sexo ele sai e também não estou conseguindo colocar em tela cheia, me ajudem por favor

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...]I avoid evil characters like the plague[...]
Murder and Murder_Notice are actions that don't require the Evil trait to execute if called, so many modules exist to make murder events possible without requiring the Evil trait and explicitly relying on the Together_Forever opinion. There's also a call to kick a card out of the roster, so I saw a pseudo-murder event in a module which makes a character "mysteriously disappear" from the class without explicitly being a murder.

I highly recommend getting into modules. Most card uploaders seem to neglect them, and one of the best card authors I found tends to put 3 to 5 modules on a character and that little bit is enough for significant effect. Then there's me putting at least 20 modules on a character and making it feel just right. I occasionally make custom triggers and new modules, though nothing majorly difficult yet.

Something I noticed which could help the common player starting to use modules: male and female bodies work completely differently -- female bodies have 3 and 3 of choices for height and weight, and the breast slider has specific number points that correlate to breasts being small, medium, or large ( ). Males have a choice of body type which takes over all aspects of height and weight rigidly, but does not allow for fine control. Since "Type" is a different field from "height" or "weight", this means that modules that affect opinion based on this quality probably don't work for males which is unfortunate.

There's also a way to change personality through functions but I've not seen an easy labelled enumerate for that, like mood has. What that means in short is I'd have to cycle through numbers and test manually but I could make a character who can dynamically change to a different personality through planned character progression variables. I just can't use mod-added personalities for reason that it's not 100% known where their index would be, and in the case the user doesn't have a personality installed in that index the game would crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monosomething

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
is there a good place to get good character cards. i feel like bepis.db is pretty hit or miss, and the archive i got from the mega link that had a bazillion character cards just had no modules at all. (i guess i should specify that im specifically looking for stuff with modules/ai edits and such)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Murder and Murder_Notice are actions that don't require the Evil trait to execute if called, so many modules exist to make murder events possible without requiring the Evil trait and explicitly relying on the Together_Forever opinion. There's also a call to kick a card out of the roster, so I saw a pseudo-murder event in a module which makes a character "mysteriously disappear" from the class without explicitly being a murder.

I highly recommend getting into modules. Most card uploaders seem to neglect them, and one of the best card authors I found tends to put 3 to 5 modules on a character and that little bit is enough for significant effect. Then there's me putting at least 20 modules on a character and making it feel just right. I occasionally make custom triggers and new modules, though nothing majorly difficult yet.

Something I noticed which could help the common player starting to use modules: male and female bodies work completely differently -- female bodies have 3 and 3 of choices for height and weight, and the breast slider has specific number points that correlate to breasts being small, medium, or large ( ). Males have a choice of body type which takes over all aspects of height and weight rigidly, but does not allow for fine control. Since "Type" is a different field from "height" or "weight", this means that modules that affect opinion based on this quality probably don't work for males which is unfortunate.

There's also a way to change personality through functions but I've not seen an easy labelled enumerate for that, like mood has. What that means in short is I'd have to cycle through numbers and test manually but I could make a character who can dynamically change to a different personality through planned character progression variables. I just can't use mod-added personalities for reason that it's not 100% known where their index would be, and in the case the user doesn't have a personality installed in that index the game would crash.
Think ive seen the modules tab in the editor, but i have no idea how to use it. Some of the things there i did find interesting, though, so i wouldnt mind giving them a go.

Im currently trying basic stuff (edited with QtEdit) to see "what can be done" without excessive modding and... i did learn something! Yay for learning! Apparently, condom use is governed by the virtue slider - i was tinkering with it to see what happens (as it usually goes when you stick a fork into the outlet...) and noticed that a females "no condom" sexual preference actually removed condom use regardless of her virtue (the exception being when she has sex outdoors during her period - at which point she will force her partner to use it). Im curious if theres a sexual preference or a trait that will make NPCs ignore their virtue limitations (read: they would cheat, even if at highest virtue). Ive found a card with a perverted trait, but normal virtue - funnily enough, i thought "that was it!", because when i improved her love count enough - she offered me a lewd promise without being in a relationship with me. But it was not - when time to collect came, she would refuse sex (again - shes normal virtue, so needs a relationship to fuck).

Can modules do that? Or, at least, something similar to this? I will be honest - being with one chick for 2 in-game weeks straight without cheating (or her cheating) gets boring after a while - i deal with this shit every day IRL, but thats obviously different lol I could achieve the same goal by editing my partners virtue to lowest for a day/two, but that would be extremely invasive.

If there was a way to push the NPC to give me a reason to break up - that would be great. I feel like a piece of shit when i break up without a solid reason (fuck you, morality!).

Also... im just gonna ask it here: have you done anything about the little mod i requested a bunch of pages back, that would display LLDH? Since i dont really think its necessary/needed. If possible - i would LOVE to see the PCs status in the jizou statue... sometimes you even may get cheated upon, but you ran through the room so fast that you didnt quite catch it (especially in a orgy scenario). Having a status over the PC would solve this issue (would say "cheater!" towards the partner).

Last edited:

Koma1105

Apr 10, 2023
Could anyone help me here? my game, he doesn't want to play the sex scenes, every time he goes to have sex he leaves and I can't put it in full screen either, help me please

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Think ive seen the modules tab in the editor, but i have no idea how to use it. Some of the things there i did find interesting, though, so i wouldnt mind giving them a go.

[...] Apparently, condom use is governed by the virtue slider - i was tinkering with it to see what happens (as it usually goes when you stick a fork into the outlet...) and noticed that a females "no condom" sexual preference actually removed condom use regardless of her virtue (the exception being when she has sex outdoors during her period - at which point she will force her partner to use it). Im curious if theres a sexual preference or a trait that will make NPCs ignore their virtue limitations (read: they would cheat, even if at highest virtue). Ive found a card with a perverted trait, but normal virtue - funnily enough, i thought "that was it!", because when i improved her love count enough - she offered me a lewd promise without being in a relationship with me. But it was not - when time to collect came, she would refuse sex (again - shes normal virtue, so needs a relationship to fuck).

Can modules do that? Or, at least, something similar to this? I will be honest - being with one chick for 2 in-game weeks straight without cheating (or her cheating) gets boring after a while - i deal with this shit every day IRL, but thats obviously different lol I could achieve the same goal by editing my partners virtue to lowest for a day/two, but that would be extremely invasive.

If there was a way to push the NPC to give me a reason to break up - that would be great. [...]

Also... im just gonna ask it here: have you done anything about the little mod i requested a bunch of pages back, that would display LLDH? Since i dont really think its necessary/needed. If possible - i would LOVE to see the PCs status in the jizou statue... sometimes you even may get cheated upon, but you ran through the room so fast that you didnt quite catch it (especially in a orgy scenario). Having a status over the PC would solve this issue (would say "cheater!" towards the partner).
I snipped some stuff out your post but kept most of it. I'll try to answer what I can identify.

Modules can make NPCs use condoms all the time, or make them cheat, or make them seek break-ups, or make them never collect LOVE to hook-up, or dynamically affect their virtue / strength / intelligence / body appearance properties / traits / sex orientation ... a heckin' ton of stuff, really.

There's more you can do with modules than the above. You can take a module and unpack it into its triggers. You can make more triggers, more globals, local scope variables. It takes a bit of time to figure out but once you do it's simple. The rigidity of selection between functions, ints, floats, and strings is annoying at first but it will become an on-rails experience that ensures you can make many things happen and feel like you're not overstepping bounds into what kind of variables and functions you should be using to get good results. When you become a master at working with modules you can use the import Lua function in triggers to get a more legitimate and powerful scripting option to integrate should you somehow need that when normal triggers and functions aren't enough.

I would recommend following the Modern Install Guide to the main module repository but I also got modules from at least 3 different user repository's on Stupid Hair's Google workbook full of spreadsheets full of links. The user repo links (mostly Mega Upload) are on maybe the first page you'd find as you're linked to it from the Modern Install Guide. I have by no means combed through all the user repos those I have a way to get through it slowly.

Oh, yeah-nah, I did not get around to making the LLDH check debug mod because we arrived at the conclusion that I'd have to check globals at conversation start and end and I didn't want to put up the effort to make and test such a mod yet. But it's totally possible and probably not even bad considering I've seen some modules manage near a dozen trigger flows with nearly as many globals. So 2 triggers and 4 or 8 globals isn't so bad.

Pro Tip: If you seek custom modules made by other people outside of what is in the main git repo, check all the folders and if you see any kind of archive nested in a folder in Mega then do not download everything in a batch, because Mega has weird behavior in which if an archive Mega creates on call absorbs any archive within itself the entire generated archive becomes corrupted and you'd barely get any files out of what you downloaded. So unfortunately if you see nested archives you have to handle those manually. You can call Mega to turn subfolders into archives if you don't see any archives nested in those subfolders. You'll probably want significant storage space allocated on an external HDD before you embark on gathering this stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monosomething

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
is there a good place to get good character cards. i feel like bepis.db is pretty hit or miss, and the archive i got from the mega link that had a bazillion character cards just had no modules at all. (i guess i should specify that im specifically looking for stuff with modules/ai edits and such)
Sorry for the late reply. The rate of inclusion of modules and custom triggers is a community aspect, and with games that involve sex people tend to focus on appearance instead of fine-tuned behavior. Yeah, you kinda have to pioneer your own complicated character builds to have fun because you'll see at most 5 modules and no custom triggers on a character. For people who dabble in that stuff releases are rare because of the following process flow:
  1. Declare a new character.
  2. Add modules just for flavor.
  3. Edit triggers to fine-tune balance.
  4. Add more triggers to introduce custom behavior and change.
  5. Get so bogged down in new trigger logic and variable tracking that you want a break.
  6. Declare another new character.
  7. Try to make this one different, so you go in a different direction with custom content.
  8. You make cool features you want to backwards and forwards port into characters so you consider making new modules.
  9. You have a better character that is sufficiently different so it can't be a V2 of character 1, but it's definitely an evolution of your approach and skill.
  10. You did it again--you got too complicated and now you want a break and are going to start a new character!
That's AA2 midgame. Endgame is joining some AA2 specialist group, and augmenting module triggers with Lua. Then you'll get in so deep you'll help decompile the game and build further on the PPeX foundation. And then you'll be managing an AA2 blog and a bunch of spreadsheets and repositories.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes