Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This game is really choppy on my computer. Is there a way to have it run better?
Have you downloaded the game from the F95 links or the ? The F95 version is outdated. Follow the modern guide and make sure to use the win10fix to fix the lagging issue. The game might still be laggy, but it will be playable.

One more thing: make sure the game runs before you try doing some funky stuff with it (like modding, adding new clothes, blah). Theres too many posts here complaining about the game not running, when theyve added double or triple the size of the game in mods, and then theyre surprised the game wont work.

lewdyuqilin5000

Jan 7, 2022
Excuse me, did someone know Formal Vest (jg2p01_00_M160_vest.pp) have a female version for AAU override? I had not found it and I didn't know where it is. Could you help me tell me the download link of this outfit for female if you had found it? 2021_0213_2349_40209.png

Reactions: JustAl

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
cmynight801 Why are you not using instead, though? Mini uses PP2 format, which is not being worked on anymore and has been succeeded by PPX.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So... ive been conducting a test. Or, more like, i just tried to test one little thing out - highest virtue chicks without the singleminded trait - can they be seduced? Funnily enough, my test went completely off script, and ive leared something i never bothered to actually test myself. Funny how explorers blindly stumble into stuff, rather than actually plan to find something...

Untitled.png

A bit of background - the entire swimming class on the right was made up of low/lowest virtue sluts. Their presence was merely entertainment. The middle class (fine arts) was made up of me, the teacher and, in order from top to bottom, highest, and 2 high virtue chicks. Ive waited for the highest virtue chick (just below my pc) to find a partner (i didnt took partners at all until i finished the test, so ignore the heart on the middle chick in fine arts class) and was about to start my test... until things took an extremely unpredictable turn. In order for the test to work, ive had to build up love points with the highest virtue chick. While i was doing that, ive spent some time doing the same with the remaining high virtue chicks. The moment when things turned "odd", all three of those girls had well over 21 love points with me (even though i kept rejecting their lover requests, which brought them down every once in a while, so i had to fix this issue as i went).

Now... ehh... we know how sex friending works, right? Low and lowest virtue chicks will fuck you the moment you reach a certain love/like count with them, and become sex friends on the spot. For normal virtue chicks, you need to become lovers first, and after you bang them, they become sex friends and fuck you whenever their LLDH is high enough, after you break up. Both high and highest virtue chicks, however, require you to become lovers with them, and then, for high virtue chicks, its a 3 day wait until they put out, and when they do - they will not let you take their virginity in the first session. Highest virtue chicks are similar in this regard, except the wait lasts not 3 days, but until you take them on a date... so if you became lovers on monday? Sucks to be you. The theory in my guide was, that after you bang them - they will join the "sex friend" club, and do whatever you want, as long as their LLDH is high enough, even after break up. And this is where i was wrong.

So, back to the oddity, that happened as i was getting ready to attempt to get in the pants of the highest, non-singleminded, chick. You know about interruptions, right? Would you believe if i told you, that ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF VIRTUE, WILL COMPETE OVER YOU, WHEN YOURE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE in the open, as long as their love count is over 21 points??? I didnt. Ive had no fucking clue this was the case.

One day, i would kick things off with finding one of the sluts and banging her at the entrance to the school. Some people came in, saw the debauchery occur, scream in terror and run away. The other sluts would come over and gawk at us having fun. Normal stuff... until it wasnt, because, out of nowhere, the highest virtue chick, already in a relationship, runs in and interrupts me, saying: "lemme have a go! Im much better than she is!" (even though she still had 0 experience, probably not have even kissed her lover yet). My reaction cannot be described in words... but was a mix of confusion and maniacal laughter.

Anyways, i took her up on her offer, and started with a little tease first, but her boyfriend showed up and tried to compete over her, to which ive said no (i probably didnt have enough love count to win - why give him a chance in the first place?).

In the next couple of in-game days, the same thing happened with the two remaining high virtue chicks - they would get upset and compete over me fucking some slut. One of them already had a BF, but the other would, in a turn of two such sessions, lose both her virginities to me, bypassing the "no sex for 3 days" rule of high virtue.

Thats one of the reasons everyone in class has me tagged as a slut, even though im in a relationship with only ONE chick. But this is where the fun ended. Apparently sex friend does not equal sex friend. A lowest, low and normal virtue chick will put out after becoming a sex friend, but a high and highest virtue chick will not, even after becoming a sex friend. Trust me, ive tried to butter them up, where they would mention that theres nobody around (prompt to fuck them on the spot). Ive tried to bang them by dragging them off to one of the private rooms or the love hotel. Ive even offered "studying", after getting them worked up prior - to no avail. Highest and high virtue sex friends will NOT fuck you. Except... when you make them compete (or lovers). This option, however, is extremely inefficient, as each time this competition happens, you throw one of the sluts under the bus, raking in something along the lines of 5 dislike and 3 hate per... thats kind of difficult to make up, given how long building LLDH takes in this game.

An unexpected and sad result to the test... and i didnt even conduct the planned test due to this. This makes me have to correct my guide even more... meh.

Reactions: gasno and JustAl

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
ran into a weird glitch (i think?) where the sexy mood is literally everywhere and the sexy music is always playing. everyone i talk to is in the horny mood at all times. this is happening even when i restart the game and even across save files with no shared characters...

is this a glitch or did i accidentally activate some kind of cheat code?

• Haha

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
bluerobot96 The first thing coming to mind would be the in-game "Everyone in H mood" checkbox in Settings -> Additional Features page 3.

Jan 5, 2021
ran into a weird glitch (i think?) where the sexy mood is literally everywhere and the sexy music is always playing. everyone i talk to is in the horny mood at all times. this is happening even when i restart the game and even across save files with no shared characters...

Not a glitch, it's a feature. Press "," to Enable or Disable it. Inside the Settings In-Game also has this option.

Reactions: JustAl and Tsugumi

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
bluerobot96 The first thing coming to mind would be the in-game "Everyone in H mood" checkbox in Settings -> Additional Features page 3.
The additional settings section is where the cheat functions go. So yeah. Then someone's post said there's a hotkey, which I didn't know.
Not a glitch, it's a feature. Press "," to Enable or Disable it. Inside the Settings In-Game also has this option.
Thanks LEGION-WE-ARE-LEGION!

Quartz111

Oct 12, 2021
can someone help me? Idk why but whenever I try to talk to someone the game just lags like hell, I've been trying to fix it but nothing really works, the rest of its fine but the lag makes it basically impossible to talk to anyone cause the mouse curser moves so so slowly and its hard to click in general

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Quartz111 I would suggest using - since your mistake seems to indicate you downloaded "AA2Mini" from the direct download links in OP, anyway, I advise you to follow the guide in that link to get "AA2MiniPPX" instead, since MiniPPX is a successor to Mini (which is no longer being worked on).

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
However I need player gameplay info to balance an AI addition I have planned; I intend to make it so that if this character is an NPC and is targeting another NPC for an interaction and the target has the Class Prez trait, and their current action in queue is not a caress or touch, and if the target's love/like of this character is high enough, cancel their current action then try for either a caress or touch. Thus the "Enticing Caress" NPC can wipe the danger that a Class Prez trait NPC would pose. Note that this is going on a Teacher who might themselves have the Class Prez trait so they'll be a hypocrite, but I intend to change their personality through fine-tuning of the "Pervy Lover" module so they'll drop this trait and develop other lustful changes, including lowering their virtue from 5 to 3, and after more sexual activity potentially lower.

So the information I need to go along with this module's planning is: how much love/like/dislike/hate do you see for NPCs you do not treat as romance targets and only treat as classmates? What is the expectation for the average classmate's relationship to another average classmate for how many positive points one of them should have to attempt to "brainwash" away the Class Prez's alarm behavior?

I know Tsugumi indicated to just turn off interruptions if you wanna be lazy about it but I like interruptions because they bring chaos. I just want a semi-immersive and game-like way to nullify the Class Prez Teacher report alarm.
Holy shit, how did i not respond to that (other than noting its existence with a like)? Lemme get back at you with this:

When it comes to LLDH and quantities, if i DONT want to be lovers, i never exceed 15 love points (the rest of the points can go anywhere). As for NPCs...? I guess you should (somehow) limit their love and like gain to 14. Just to be sure they dont start hugging each other and raking in the love count. You gotta be careful with these numbers too - 14 love turns into "i think i like them" status at the jizzed on statue (lmao wanted to make this joke for a while!) if its the only LLDH count up there (which it very well might be, if its hetero or homo characters interacting with who they favor).

The thing about player vs NPC behavior is, you gauge and judge what numbers you need to do x - if a male NPC is trying to fuck me - i tell him to fuck off (or, in extreme situations when im not in the mood - i straight up beat em up). Problem solved - that reduced their like count by a few, which is what i want to happen. With NPCs its very much random, although once a certain LLDH gain is achieved - the AI will narrow down the type of actions in relation to how much points it already accumulated. If an NPC has more than 15 love points - they will shift into "love mode" (as i call it) and will try to talk about love and sex (the first will do nothing for them, which just proves how stupid the AI is), give out hugs and kisses or keep asking to be lovers... that kind of stuff. If you want to limit that behavior - the only way to go is to hard limit (somehow) the top threshold of how much LLDH they can get. I honestly dont see another way. Beware to avoid allowing the AI reaching 21 points in love or like. They get really annoying towards the player when they do, but more importantly for your case, thats the "become lovers"/"become sex friends" area, depending on sexual orientation and virtue. 21 is a magical number in LLDH terms. A lot can be done by simply not allowing anyone to reach it. On the other hand, 21 and higher love is the area, where the AI will shift into kissing, groping and sex (if virtue allows), but also excessive hugging (which is considered cheating, which causes break-ups a lot of the time in NPC vs NPC interactions).

Since you want the teacher to be able to only hug the class prez... hmm. No more than 20 (to be safe) love and highest virtue (although that might be overkill). You will have to do a bit of poking yourself to find out the exact numbers on this, but to me, 20 love limit sounds reasonable - a highest virtue teacher will not accept a relationship, due to lack of love count. What the student (class prez) does isnt really a concern, right?

• Red Heart

MiamiSexCats

Oct 3, 2018
Styles just ain't working with me, pregnancy in particular. I've loaded the .cloth files into the pregnant1 Style's 4 outfits. But when I switch to default style and then back to pregnant1, she doesn't stay pregnant. Neither does any other style for that matter for any other .cloth and outfit. Any help would be great.
+1 This same damn thing bringing attention to this annoying problem updated modules AAU. Even tried multiple cards thinking it was my card even fresh new one nada i checked bundle mod files. Once i apply a outfit on a style its fine the moment i switch to another style to add another outfit they all vanish any idea fr

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes