Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
+1 This same damn thing bringing attention to this annoying problem updated modules AAU. Even tried multiple cards thinking it was my card even fresh new one nada i checked bundle mod files. Once i apply a outfit on a style its fine the moment i switch to another style to add another outfit they all vanish any idea fr
Are you sure the outfit wasn't saved? you already tried to load the clothes again with the poser? remember, the pregnant outfit ISN'T a body override IS another set of clothes so normally the nude body would be the normal one always (Also in edit is pretty normal that the character stays nude after switching styles)

MiamiSexCats

Oct 3, 2018
Are you sure the outfit wasn't saved? you already tried to load the clothes again with the poser? remember, the pregnant outfit ISN'T a body override IS another set of clothes so normally the nude body would be the normal one always (Also in edit is pretty normal that the character stays nude after switching styles)
damn yea just double checked it wasn't saved make sense now

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Styles just ain't working with me, pregnancy in particular. I've loaded the .cloth files into the pregnant1 Style's 4 outfits. But when I switch to default style and then back to pregnant1, she doesn't stay pregnant. Neither does any other style for that matter for any other .cloth and outfit. Any help would be great.
What I'll say about styles in a nutshell is they need a module's effects to be useful, and the module needs to cover all possible circumstances of clothing switching events to ensure it can keep going back and forth between the pregnant style and default (or Teacher, etc) style when it needs to.

That said, just make sure you put the 2chan pregnant cloth only in the pregnant1 style across all cloth slots in that style, then switch to the default style and set cloth in each of the slots before finishing the card. Sometimes when you open the card and resave it, the card forgets cloth in some slots and switches to an AA2 default.

Other times a cloth is inherently bugged and forgets the cloth it is supposed to swap back to after a character is naked -- check for this issue in-game in the wardrobe area by switching to edit underwear then switching back and see if the correct outfit reappears. Defective clothing rarely happens to the "normal" body shape, but it does happen more often on the thin or fat body types, so consider sticking with only normal body type in the editor and using body sliders to mimic the kind of body you're thinking of.

The Prenancy module does take into consideration the Corruption and Sunday Fashion modules (Pregnancy module toggles the flags off for those during pregnancy), but it may not consider another module that causes cloth change effects. You can unpack the module then add more actions to the triggers to manage the styles as required.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So... sometimes i bump into NPCs fucking. I know! What a shock! Anyway... the question i have is - sometimes the NPC models are naked? How do they do that? Is that a key you have to press or something?

Another question, or rather a request, is for someone to explain sex to me. Where do i stick it in? Heh... or just tell me about compatibility, because apparently im clueless on this front. Ive seen NPCs with incompatible sexual preferences fuck and after 1 go they end up at good or great compatibility, but whenever i fuck some chick that isnt compatible with me, i end up with difficult compatibility. What matters more - the climax count or just switching positions?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...] What matters more - the climax count or just switching positions?
I don't know either, but I will say that for modules that enable H-AI controls during sex scenes the AI not only changes animations often but holds each scene for a very long time, making hentai scenes take stupidly long but it seems to grant results. Of course you can do it yourself.

From what I remember in the editor for the sexual preferences buttons, the buttons correspond to sex acts before and after ejaculation. Conveniently, the major categories are sexual caressing, cockplay, vaginal, and anal for not ejaculating and ejaculating respectively. So I run through them all, and if I built the NPC myself I'm more aware of the specifics of what it likes. Note that bukakke means pulling out and spraying, while cream pies is staying inside so along with button select you need to remember to put it out or in.

I think number of pose selections in the things the NPC likes is important, so know its preferences then do a selections of what it likes. Ejaculations don't necessarily satisfy preferences since some button preferences don't align with ejaculation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I don't know either, but I will say that for modules that enable H-AI controls during sex scenes the AI not only changes animations often but holds each scene for a very long time, making hentai scenes take stupidly long but it seems to grant results. Of course you can do it yourself.

From what I remember in the editor for the sexual preferences buttons, the buttons correspond to sex acts before and after ejaculation. Conveniently, the major categories are sexual caressing, cockplay, vaginal, and anal for not ejaculating and ejaculating respectively. So I run through them all, and if I built the NPC myself I'm more aware of the specifics of what it likes. Note that bukakke means pulling out and spraying, while cream pies is staying inside so along with button select you need to remember to put it out or in.

I think number of pose selections in the things the NPC likes is important, so know its preferences then do a selections of what it likes. Ejaculations don't necessarily satisfy preferences since some button preferences don't align with ejaculation.
Huh... i see. Yeah, ive been observing this mini game for a while, but some things clearly elude me. Whenever i bang a new NPC (and before i cheat and go into QtEdit to actually see the preferences) i just start clicking buttons - tit play? Nope. Anal? Nope. Doggy? Nope - and so on, until one gives out pink hearts. Then i try to match climax buttons to each... but i still feel like im being cheated on compatibility points. Oh well.

I actually gave my PC the um... whats its name? Adaptive module, where i "steal" my partners sexual preferences, depending on compatibility. Ive turned this game into a sexual pokemon now. I bang every chick to snatch their preferences, and up until now - ive stolen doggy, kissing and cowgirl i think. Gotta snatch em all! Its really nice that a card used in the save is different from the card used as a template before you start the game. Think this is the first time i see something like this in any game - usually editing a character in a game results in the save being edited as well. Not in this game, though. Nice.

EDIT: Unrelated:

Untitled.png

Just my luck - i fail on success, and i succeed on 4% chances. Its like falling upwards - sometimes i wonder how gravity is able to hold me down.

Last edited:

Koma1105

Apr 10, 2023
Meu primeiro passo seria mudar o controle do PC para outro personagem e tentar iniciar uma cena de sexo com seu primeiro personagem do PC. Se travar: inicie uma cena de sexo com dois personagens diferentes, ou seja, uma cena que NÃO envolva o primeiro personagem do PC. Se travar: o problema está em algum lugar com o jogo - o ponto aqui é que você remova o personagem do PC da seção "está quebrado?" lista. Se o jogo travar em cada um desses cenários, então
[/CITAR]

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Huh... i see. Yeah, ive been observing this mini game for a while, but some things clearly elude me. Whenever i bang a new NPC (and before i cheat and go into QtEdit to actually see the preferences) i just start clicking buttons - tit play? Nope. Anal? Nope. Doggy? Nope - and so on, until one gives out pink hearts. Then i try to match climax buttons to each... but i still feel like im being cheated on compatibility points. Oh well.
I usually refer to this spreadsheet to know what fetishes are being affected by what position.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I usually refer to this spreadsheet to know what fetishes are being affected by what position.
"Preferences"... the word "fetish" involves a deviation. Oops! Wrong chat, haha!

Yep, im aware of which preferences do what by now, given the time ive spent on this game. Some, though, make absolutely no sense. Because - what is "penile play"? Well, according to the game, its just handjobs and thighjobs. Not blowjobs? Hmmmmm.

Similar thing for femdom - what do you think they mean, when someone says femdom? Probably handjobs, right? Facesitting? Or footjobs? Nope - in this game, femdom is exclusively cowgirl.

Way to go devs... *shakes head*

• Haha
Reactions: Kujokuji

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So how can I fix the weird stuttering when interacting?
It's not my PC as its very high end, i remember this problem in the past but had it fixed somehow just dont remember
help? Id like to play this again

Dapp

Feb 1, 2020
So how can I fix the weird stuttering when interacting?
It's not my PC as its very high end, i remember this problem in the past but had it fixed somehow just dont remember
help? Id like to play this again
open game -> scripts -> enable win10fix then close the game and open it again.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ninjajay2417 Delete the whole folder, set it on fire and nuke from orbit just to be sure. :rolleyes:

Judging by the AAU version you downloaded AA2Mini, and that is no longer being worked on by AAU devs (1.5.3 is about 3 years old now?) - grab AA2MiniPPX from instead.

Reactions: Dapp and JustAl

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
ninjajay2417 Delete the whole folder, set it on fire and nuke from orbit just to be sure. :rolleyes:

Judging by the AAU version you downloaded AA2Mini, and that is no longer being worked on by AAU devs (1.5.3 is about 3 years old now?) - grab AA2MiniPPX from instead.
Yea i have the Mini version but when i try and launch it, it just stops responding.
1701909255173.png

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
go into the extra folder and download the windowsdesktop runtime thing. This was the same issue i had before. If that doesn't work then follow the modern AA2 installation guide again.
Awesome that worked! Thanks

Any idea how to edit outfits?
I am going into the edit tool but cant find where to edit the characters.

Reactions: JustAl

ianblisse

Dec 9, 2021
Por si a alguien le interesa del a comunidad Hispana, he pasado la traducción de diablito77 de la versión antigua de AA2 que se instalaba usando Illusion Wizard, para la versión mini en formato pp2.

Necesitáis dejar el fichero de la traducción inglesa, por que no incluye la traducción de las personalidades de los personajes (la esfera de la esquina en las fichas de personaje).
____

In case anyone from the Hispanic community is interested, I have passed diablito77's translation, for the old version of AA2 that was installed using Illusion Wizard, for the mini version in pp2 format.

You need to leave the English translation file, because it does not include the translation of the characters' personalities (the sphere in the corner on the character sheets).
Hola bro, la tienes también para la versión mini en formato PPX?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I was wondering why my GPU was running hot and it turn out this has a crypto miner in it.
Cool story bro, but my GPU is running very finely with Windows 11. It's not the game that's the problem, it's how you installed it. You should only download the game from the Modern Install Guide's torrent file. If you downloaded it here, it's not using the newest supported PPX format or the latest Windows fix so that'll be a problem. If you downloaded an AA2 repack off some other site -- as I saw a patreon account distributing a pre-modded repack which is a bad idea -- then you brought that problem onto yourself.

The short story is, the more acclimated players have a perfectly functioning game with no drawbacks, while you are the only newcomer who has ever had such a complaint. It's pretty much a you problem.

My advice to you is to read the Modern Install Guide, get your copy of the game from there, and read slowly from the top to the bottom, because the guide also discusses common issues. This includes the game lagging way too much, it's a compatibility issue that can occur with Windows 10 / 11 / 12, and the solutions suggested are known to work with Windows 10 and 11.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes