Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I understand Monosomething, I've seen mood magnitudes used as conditions in triggers, they step up in strength by integer amounts to I think 6 maximum. Characters carry multiple mood magnitudes at once, with the highest magnitude becoming the mood they're expressing at the moment. Mood-skewing through proximity intensifies for certain traits and modules, and your player's mood is perceptible to other NPCs as they will come up and ask me to change my mood to be less angry / depressed. This has been used to good effect in modules that influence the player's success rate for interactions up or down depending on what mood they have.
Sounds like a bunch of technical mumbo jumbo to me, but i can only rely on my keen observatory senses to make anything out of this mess :)

I guess we can agree that the wiki is either:
1. Not very precise
2. Maliciously misleading
3. Flat out full of shit (for the most part)

Its been like a decade since it was written... a little updating wouldnt hurt it much.

Last edited:

lovediaochan

Oct 28, 2023
hello, does this mod change cum animation? How to do creampie on this version. Because I cant find cum inside button, and the animation always cum on body / face.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
hello, does this mod change cum animation? How to do creampie on this version. Because I cant find cum inside button, and the animation always cum on body / face.
When you're going through the Modern Install Guide, pick up Japanese More Cum Positions (JCMP), and pick the version you want to use. Remember to only install and enable one shadowset, so either only take one folder leading with a "!" or take them all but remove all "!" except for one so it's the only one enabled.

AA2 is an old-fashioned tech game, so the top buttons set of animations are continuing sex poses without cum, and the bottom set of buttons (with sparkle graphics on them) are for ejaculation. If you wait for a bit of time, a cumshot inside will happen. If you press the ejaculation button, the male pulls out and does bukakke on the girl. The large white asterisk is anal sex, and the male and female symbols intersecting each other is vaginal. Be careful not to get a girl pregnant as this is one of the game-over events. This can however be mitigated with the Infertile or Irresponsible module depending on what you want.

Reactions: lovediaochan

SlowTank

Nov 4, 2023
Short question

I read on Discord that the version here is outdated? And you should use the version from the Modern Installation Guide.
Or is it enough to simply update AAUnlimited?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Short question

I read on Discord that the version here is outdated? And you should use the version from the Modern Installation Guide.
Or is it enough to simply update AAUnlimited?
Oh sweet {insert deity here}, you have made one of the best decisions in your life asking that question on this thread. Absolutely, do not use the download here. Please do use the torrent from the Modern Installation Guide, and follow every step down to the letter no matter how many evenings it takes you because way too many folks come here desperately seeking solutions to their issue.

I promise that if you download your AA2 from that link and follow the instructions properly it should work on Windows 7 / 10 / 11 for sure.

Reactions: SlowTank

SlowTank

Nov 4, 2023
Oh sweet {insert deity here}, you have made one of the best decisions in your life asking that question on this thread. Absolutely, do not use the download here. Please do use the torrent from the Modern Installation Guide, and follow every step down to the letter no matter how many evenings it takes you because way too many folks come here desperately seeking solutions to their issue.

I promise that if you download your AA2 from that link and follow the instructions properly it should work on Windows 7 / 10 / 11 for sure.
I happened to see that some people have problems with the character cards and the problem was probably the F95 version.

So I thought I'd ask here. :)

Too bad I only found out about the game when Illusion "closed".

Reactions: Tsugumi and JustAl

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Alright... im planning on doing a little test with the "bully" tab. Insult and Fight i have already given a go, while Expose and the Sex Toy functions look fairly straightforward - hate for sex, or increased chance of it.

What interests me is what does Ignore and Force do? I clicked on Ignore to see what happens, as i hoped it would help keep NPCs in line in terms of fucking about, but ive got a 1% chance of success, so clicking more seemed pointless. Force is just another word for forced rape... im considering using it (hey, this isnt real life!). What are the effects and % chances on that? Do i literally force someone on the spot, or can i drag them off into some dark, scary place and have my way with them there?

EDIT: holy crap, is Ignore a pointless function. I have bombed an NPC to ignore someone (had to do it 3 times, got refused twice due to low chances, only to succeed on the third with 70% chance - not sure if you can attempt it more than 3 times, as with other interactions in bully tab, like Insult and Fight). Sure, for the rest of the day the NPC in question refused any contact with the target, while causing the target to become sad, but it had NO influence on LLDH. Whats the point?

EDIT2: looks like Force is equally useless. I could only force my lover to do anything, but i could just ask my lover to blow me in the middle of a crowded corridor, and she would do it. The whole idea about this function being useful would be to force homo characters into sex, but... naw. Just... flat out naw. 0%. Maybe an evil character could make use of it, especially against the uh... the other trait... oh! Exploitable! Evil NPC vs Exploitable NPC could work. Not for anybody else, though.

Useless interactions being useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAl

lovediaochan

Oct 28, 2023
When you're going through the Modern Install Guide, pick up Japanese More Cum Positions (JCMP), and pick the version you want to use. Remember to only install and enable one shadowset, so either only take one folder leading with a "!" or take them all but remove all "!" except for one so it's the only one enabled.

AA2 is an old-fashioned tech game, so the top buttons set of animations are continuing sex poses without cum, and the bottom set of buttons (with sparkle graphics on them) are for ejaculation. If you wait for a bit of time, a cumshot inside will happen. If you press the ejaculation button, the male pulls out and does bukakke on the girl. The large white asterisk is anal sex, and the male and female symbols intersecting each other is vaginal. Be careful not to get a girl pregnant as this is one of the game-over events. This can however be mitigated with the Infertile or Irresponsible module depending on what you want.
wow, its great, I understand now. thank you for the explanation

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Ok. Me know me engrish no so good. Me confused. What you mean?

Untitled.png

What...?

Talk about ambiguous phrases... is this an invitation to cheat on her, or something?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Monosomething Is that post-sex? Because my first guess is: one-sided - she got off, you did not.
I actually dont remember if its post-sex. She just randomly ran up to me (as she always fucking does... wish she would stop interrupting me when im talking about weather or cute bunnies... or making back-up girlfriends in case our relationship falls apart) and spouted this out, confusing me even more.

So is that what it is? Dont the NPCs throw a summary in your face directly after sex? Because our h-compatibility is high enough to do simultaneous orgasm and im pretty sure i use that one at least once during H.

Last edited:

MarcusOplan

Dec 28, 2022
An innocent question, how to make a futa character in AA2 edit? I downloaded the mods, etc., but it doesn't seem to be working, they said in a post that it could be pubic opacity, but it's not that either, I literally don't know what it is, lol saoisjaosjao

1337P373

Jun 13, 2017
I have another question. This time I installed on my steam deck using lutris. Everyone works perfectly except it doesn't recognize and can't create save files. Has anyone else had this problem?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
An innocent question, how to make a futa character in AA2 edit? I downloaded the mods, etc., but it doesn't seem to be working, they said in a post that it could be pubic opacity, but it's not that either, I literally don't know what it is, lol saoisjaosjao
On previous pages futa was discussed. The Modern Install Guide has hints on it. Part of the work done is configuring Japanese More Cum Positions (JMCP) towards being configured for futas. Another part is body mesh overrides. Check back on this thread a handful of pages, read the Modern Install Guide carefully, and check for a bunch of Mega repositories that contain a bunch of mixed content, including futa and traps (check comments on the right of the links to help aim towards your wanted content).

Reactions: MarcusOplan

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
If she prompt the chat interaction that's just her usual lover 'love' talk tbh. Other than that, probably some modules that trigger it.
No, its just women. You dont satisfy them - theyre upset. You satisfy them - theyre still upset.
This game strikes too close to home lol

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I have another question. This time I installed on my steam deck using lutris. Everyone works perfectly except it doesn't recognize and can't create save files. Has anyone else had this problem?
Uhh, so what EXACTLY does this mean? You can save characters, save clothing, edit characters, etc. But it won't read or write class saves?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Uhh, so what EXACTLY does this mean? You can save characters, save clothing, edit characters, etc. But it won't read or write class saves?
Steam Deck uses its own form of Arch Linux. It's not surprising an issue like this could manifest. They should try looking up Linux issue resolution for AAU-AA2. I recommend the Discord server.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I know it's not surprising, which is why I'm asking. If it is that specific, it's going to be a locale issue with wine. The class saves contain Japanese characters in filenames. If it's not that specific, it's filesystem permissions issue. At first glance I suspected the latter, but on second thought it's probably the former.

Stewsy

Jun 21, 2018
Is there a newer mod database for this? I think the older mods for texture replacement are just incompatible for it now. Tried going the whole way with file pathing in the overrides and it doesnt do anything.
Edit: I just saw there was a bit of what im looking for the page before, thank you.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes