bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
I've been spending a lot of time editing colors and textures, but what hasn't been obvious to me is how to change the tongue color. It's not mentioned in this guide for changing the sclera (+eyelashes and mouth), but it looks like OP changed the girl's tongue color too. Before I spend too much time experimenting, does anyone know how?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
how do I maximize the chances of other males to rape the girls?
Guys need to have:
1. Low/Lowest virtue
2. Schemer trait; Evil trait technically can do that too, but has too many downsides other than what you want

Girls need to have:
1. Exploitable trait
2. Masochist trait is not necessary, but will prevent girls from going hostile after getting raped.

EDIT: if you switch these points around, girls will rape guys... obviously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saga89

BoomZa Virtual

Feb 23, 2022
Guys need to have:
1. Low/Lowest virtue
2. Schemer trait; Evil trait technically can do that too, but has too many downsides other than what you want

Girls need to have:
1. Exploitable trait
2. Masochist trait is not necessary, but will prevent girls from going hostile after getting raped.

EDIT: if you switch these points around, girls will rape guys... obviously.
if guy rape girl who is lean homo/full homo will men recive hate point more than usual?

BoomZa Virtual

Feb 23, 2022
Is " Put this on" when NPC told me to do and I cilck yes, all of my currently play character's uniform revert back to default. Is this what should happend or not? (sorry if my question is hard too understand)

Rikomaru

Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys, I have been racking my brain over an error the last few days. Every time i launch the edit or play the game, it starts without any problems (even the windows console says that the different ppex files are loaded and that its connected to the pipe). But in the console tab in aaunlimited I get:
[ERROR] Failed to connect \\.\pipe\PPEX
followed by multiple
[WARNING] Waiting for server ready, status: False

The game seems to runs fine. Though modules seem to act weird sometimes (but that might just be me being unfamiliar with them). Worst of all the aaunlimited console refuses to give any more text after the error message, which sucks because it gave a lot of useful info about module effects (in 1.5.2) if i remember right.

I have installed windowsdesktop-runtime from the "extra" folder (which seems to be the most common problem) and changed to "Windows Console Host" since I`m on windows 11. I even tried a clean install with only the AA2minippx from "tsukiyo.me" and did the first playtest as they suggested, and got the same error...

Sorry for the wall of text, I just really want this to work. The game is so much fun now with modules and triggers.

• Sad
Reactions: bloodbirthe

Rikomaru

Jan 20, 2018
anyone know how to fix black texture like this?
Found a guy who had the same problem as you while looking to fix my own problem xD. He had to update his highpixelskin. you can get the latest here . You have to remove the old one, but maybe back it up just in case this isnt the solution for you.

Reactions: JustAl

zerosen99

Apr 26, 2022
Found a guy who had the same problem as you while looking to fix my own problem xD. He had to update his highpixelskin. you can get the latest here . You have to remove the old one, but maybe back it up just in case this isnt the solution for you.
Thank you for the reply

1705140139009.png
only this file right?
i already delete the old one and put the new one the problem still exist, any suggestion?

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know why the characters don't talk with eachother anymore?

They gather around but they don't speak at all, I have "Hey everyone" blocked and they all are cards with modules installed.

Rikomaru

Jan 20, 2018
Im not sure... Where your old pixelskin a really old version (like pre-4) and are only some cards like this? If so, other mods and your game version might cause new cards to bug out like that. Here is the thread i read:
1705147179601.png

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know why the characters don't talk with eachother anymore?

They gather around but they don't speak at all, I have "Hey everyone" blocked and they all are cards with modules installed.
Aight that's very wired.

I've download a clean version and in that one too they don't speak to each other at all, wth?

1705161777273.png 1705161818109.png 1705161880909.png 1705161939591.png

Anything wrong with what I have?

EDIT: I think I know what the problem was
1705163606511.png
This was deactivated, I ticked it and now it works again but you guys can still help me with my mods and settings: Should I add/delete anything or do anything in the settings?

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016

This was deactivated, I ticked it and now it works again but you guys can still help me with my mods and settings: Should I add/delete anything or do anything in the settings?
In the AA2Unlimited tab, check the option that says "Use .png for custom textures" or none of the custom textures for clothing will show up.

This is a personal preference but I like having murders enabled, so "nomurder" unchecked in the Scripts tab. I like the added chaos of the random murders, and it also gives an excuse to occasionally add new characters to an existing class to replace the murdered and/or arrested ones. It's also fun sometimes to scheme behind the scenes to have another character murdered by an evil character.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes