MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
In the AA2Unlimited tab, check the option that says "Use .png for custom textures" or none of the custom textures for clothing will show up.

This is a personal preference but I like having murders enabled, so "nomurder" unchecked in the Scripts tab. I like the added chaos of the random murders, and it also gives an excuse to occasionally add new characters to an existing class to replace the murdered and/or arrested ones. It's also fun sometimes to scheme behind the scenes to have another character murdered by an evil character.
Thanks!

I will also toy with murder but in the future, right now I'm pretty new to the game and I don't want to get the london experience from someone that I refused lunch with

HoBBwk.gif "Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!"

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Well done.
Poor London, has some of the lowest rates of stabbing for a major city in the entire world yet constantly gets memed on because of a misleading article about New York and something Trump said a decade ago.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Poor London, has some of the lowest rates of stabbing for a major city in the entire world yet constantly gets memed on because of a misleading article about New York and something Trump said a decade ago.
Trust me, nobody meme-ing about London holds ill will towards it. As for the knifing... well... guess it can happen anywhere. Especially in areas with mixed populations of incompatible cultures. Like Germany, where some migrant started the day on the wrong foot and stabbed someone coming out of a supermarket. Rather than being executed, the krauts gave him a round ID and set him free...

(in case this phrase isnt known to foreigners, "round ID" means an ID for loons, and its round so the owner doesnt cut themselves with it)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
You just gave me an idea for a stupid mod that's probably outside of anyone's ability to make for AA2: if an NPC wants to kill you and sees you in the same room, you just die. Call it the "American School mod" and pretend everyone has guns.

• Haha
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
if an NPC wants to kill you and sees you in the same room, you just die. Call it the "American School mod" and pretend everyone has guns.
Ok i may have slipped by with throwing shit at Germany, but you most likely wont get away with smearing the US.
haha

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I dont get it why do some of my mods not work? Im trying to uncensored and more cumming positions but it doesnt work, I extract it in the Data folder but am i missing something?

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Aight I give up, I searched on the wiki, on here, on other forums, on game's documentation I even asked chatgpt

WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT CHIME AND WHAT IS IT????!!!
1705316605684.png

Snatched

May 25, 2020
Call it the "American School mod" and pretend everyone has guns.
Well, if "everyone" has guns, there should be a decent chance (RNG?) that a "good guy" takes down the psycho before you get shot.

I used to know some people fairly high up in the Crimson Trace Corp, they said that ammunition expenditures by US forces in (certain sandy places) went down significantly when US soldiers could paint red dots on a kid walking toward a US position carrying a "something." Easily 9 times out of ten the kid would drop the thing and decide to do something else for the rest of that day - alive. CTC even made a T-shirt with a guy up against a wall pulling "something" from a chest pocket with several cops painting a dozen laser dots on his chest and face, with the caption "Laser Grips - helping bad guys make informed choices." (What's coming out of his pocket - some ID like the cops are asking for, or is that a weapon?)

But this is a Japanese game so almost no one can (legally) get a pistol and certainly not school kids, so we have to go the Very traditional slice-y stabby route. With a "ha-mon" (the temper line on traditional Japanese forged blades.) Maybe you can get a Nice Boat ending.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
OK this game straight out does not work on modern pcs at all
Define "modern pcs" - it runs out of the box on every OS since the release date and up to Windows 11, which requires 30 seconds of your time and one setting switch to get it to work on that OS. Or are you referring to hardware?

someone needs to release a patch in order to address it or let whatever community exists die
Just because ignorance is a rightful choice, does not mean you should abuse the privilege.

dr.pervet

Apr 6, 2018
Define "modern pcs" - it runs out of the box on every OS since the release date and up to Windows 11, which requires 30 seconds of your time and one setting switch to get it to work on that OS. Or are you referring to hardware?

Just because ignorance is a rightful choice, does not mean you should abuse the privilege.
1705337145143.png

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
OK this game straight out does not work on modern pcs at all
I'm a fairly new player to this game and I helped other people get set up on this thread earlier. I'm also using Windows 11 and the game works great. This is just one of those games that require significant attention and time to install. Please go back to earlier pages or search my username to find posts in which I either helped others or asked for help myself and received help.

Plus you literally gave this game a bad review after you announced to the world that you were unable to install the game. very literally gives you absolutely everything you need to run this game.

Reactions: minanoh

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
idkanymoreatp Counter-question: whom, in your opinion, was the "Installation" spoiler in OP made for?

If you are willing to spend more than half a second reading, then skip straight to Other Sources -> Modern Installation Guide for the, well, guide - the game version you most likely downloaded from DDL links is outdated. VERY outdated.

Coolsville

Feb 6, 2019
hey, can't find help for this. The Harderlinker.bat just...isn't making the extra empty folders. I've tried redoing it a couple of times and still nothing. I have no clue what the problem is. i've followed the little mini guides some posters have put here and still nothing. The batch says it can't find the files specified or something.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes