Lushen_zephius

Jan 7, 2024
Is there any way that i can change a character appearance whitout transfer it out?
I dont want to start over again the relationships :cry:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
based in your image you didn't use the harderlinker.... so use that
I'd like to add to this with a recent experience I had with the harderlinker.

I upgraded the hard drive that held this game because I'm a hoarder and Honey Select 2 with all the content is stupid huge. So AA2 had to move too. Suddenly anything to do with harderlinker wasn't showing because the links broke.

The solution is easy: just run harderlinker again in the game's directory like the first time you installed. That'll fix your links with no trouble added. The textures will reappear.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Update: I couldn't get the appearance changing styles (like hstyle or human guise) to work in unison with the clothing changing style mods, even after looking at and trying to edit their triggers. I thought I had it for a bit, but then I kept running into inexplicable bugs and game crashes. So, I decided to scrap the style mods entirely on my main cards, in favor of being able to change their outfits whenever.

But, after I finish all my main cards, I might start working on a second class using the corruption mods. I've already tested their use, and it seems like a fun mechanic to play with, but I feel like I need to build the entire class around it for the immersion to work.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
For some reason, all the characters are coming to talk to me. I've created a new game, and right at the start this harassment has started happening again, does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
For some reason, all the characters are coming to talk to me. I've created a new game, and right at the start this harassment has started happening again, does anyone have any idea what might be going on?
Need more details than this. What traits does your PC have? What modules (if any) are you using? Check the additional tab in the options - which do you have marked?

From the top of my head - charming trait will increase interaction rate of NPCs toward the card that has it, but even at the worst of times it shouldnt be as bad as you describe.

Reactions: RJP

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Need more details than this. What traits does your PC have? What modules (if any) are you using? Check the additional tab in the options - which do you have marked?

From the top of my head - charming trait will increase interaction rate of NPCs toward the card that has it, but even at the worst of times it shouldnt be as bad as you describe.
This suddenly started happening, between class shifts. The character I use is from the game's base, base traits. I thought maybe I had pressed some key that activated something, but I didn't see anything related in the shortcuts. My options are basically default

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Two (so far) thoughts: A) if NPCs do not talk to each other at all, then check the in-game settings: maybe NPC-to-NPC interactions got disabled somehow; B) check the I-forgot-the-name-of-stat-for-social at the statue: if your character is at the top - you are doomed, there is no escape.

...Well, there is - fire up QtEdit and edit the Sociability value. The problem with that particular stat is that you increase it by, well, socializing, and the more you socialize - the more people want to socialize with you, which makes it easier to increase stat even further, which makes people want to...you get the point. That is the reason I hardly ever turn "NPC->PC interruption" setting off - somebody butts in on almost every single conversation I have.

Reactions: RJP

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
A) if NPCs do not talk to each other at all, then check the in-game settings: maybe NPC-to-NPC interactions got disabled somehow;
That's exactly what it was, hahaha... In some crazy way the game activated this option and others. I agree with you, the only things I change in the options are the options to be interrupted and also the "let's do x" option

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
retlorp Blessed be He who provides screenshots (y). The first screenie shows you are using an outdated version of the AAU addon (1.5.3); use link in OP instead - despite the name, it is actually the up-to-date version of the game AND the addon. Kind of goes without saying, but do follow the installation guide in that link properly, do NOT just skip straight to downloading and firing up the game - odds are it simply will not start.

Download the game from there, try to start it, if you run into further problems - drop by again. One step at a time, do not be in a rush to add mods and cards and whatnot - focus on getting the game itself working before adding anything to it.
Is there an installation guide for the installation guide?

Jesus Christ that guide has no mercy for the people that never installed the game before

I think I manage to do it but I give up at mods, I will just download everything and throw it in data folder.

EDIT: Yep, it's a mess. Will come back when there will be a proper guide.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I will just download everything and throw it in data folder.
This is the reason I highly doubt you

Will come back when there will be a proper guide.
If you were unwilling to spend the time and effort on going through the guide step by step, where is the confidence that you would have the patience to follow what you refer to as "proper guide" coming from?

I think I manage to do it but I give up at mods
So you did get the base game running? That would be much further than some have made it on their first try. :LOL: Not that I have any experience with that. :whistle:

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
This is the reason I highly doubt you

If you were unwilling to spend the time and effort on going through the guide step by step, where is the confidence that you would have the patience to follow what you refer to as "proper guide" coming from?

So you did get the base game running? That would be much further than some have made it on their first try. :LOL: Not that I have any experience with that. :whistle:
I went through the guide but it keeps throwing me around to other guides which they throw me to other modes with more guides which are outdated so you need another guide and all that before you even understand what you needed to do in the first place.

I know how much time you have to put in modding a game, for christ sake I've modded pirated skyrim (I still haven't recovered from that experience, and most likely never will) but with skyrim everything is harder to do but better organized. this is the exact opposite of that, every bit of information is in shambles.

Some help will be welcomed tho.

I now have the clean tsukiyo version (AA2Mini-V12) and updated AAUnlimited to v1.10.1. The game works fine.

Now here is the part where I need help: the mods.

- What mods do I need for the best experience with the game? (I mean modes that make the overall game better and work with each other)
- Where can I download those modes? (I mean the up to date version that works with my game not the one from the guide)
- How to install them? (I have troubles with JapaneseMCPv25.1v2 especially)
- Where to install them? (Agian, I have troubles with JapaneseMCPv25.1v2 especially)
- How do you test if they worked? (I'm new so i don't know if anything changes in the game, I also saw that you need to activate from the launcher some of them)
- How to add characters/cards in the game? (I only got a png pic when I press download on that site, I mean cute pic but tf am i supposed to do with it?)

And this is it for now

edgruberman

Jul 24, 2020
- What mods do I need for the best experience with the game? (I mean modes that make the overall game better and work with each other)
- Where can I download those modes? (I mean the up to date version that works with my game not the one from the guide)
- How to install them? (I have troubles with JapaneseMCPv25.1v2 especially)
- Where to install them? (Agian, I have troubles with JapaneseMCPv25.1v2 especially)
- How do you test if they worked? (I'm new so i don't know if anything changes in the game, I also saw that you need to activate from the launcher some of them)
- How to add characters/cards in the game? (I only got a png pic when I press download on that site, I mean cute pic but tf am i supposed to do with it?)
First post in the thread, click the spoiler "Other Sources", then top link titled " ". As long as you've finished after the sections "Step 1" and "Step 2" you'll find a section titled "Step 3: Other Important Mods"

For JMCP, this post may help.

As for testing if they worked, it boils down to:
1) is your game still stable?
2) do you feel something is missing while playing that you're pretty sure was named in a mod?

For adding characters, yes they are PNG files. PNG is great in that you can store the picture AND any metadata you want. In this case, the metadata includes the instructions for the game to handle the character. You place these in the game's \data\class\Female or \data\class\Male folder, depending on whether you want them showing up on the Female tab or Male tab when you're setting up a class roster in game.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
First post in the thread, click the spoiler "Other Sources", then top link titled " ". As long as you've finished after the sections "Step 1" and "Step 2" you'll find a section titled "Step 3: Other Important Mods"

For JMCP, this post may help.

As for testing if they worked, it boils down to:
1) is your game still stable?
2) do you feel something is missing while playing that you're pretty sure was named in a mod?

For adding characters, yes they are PNG files. PNG is great in that you can store the picture AND any metadata you want. In this case, the metadata includes the instructions for the game to handle the character. You place these in the game's \data\class\Female or \data\class\Male folder, depending on whether you want them showing up on the Female tab or Male tab when you're setting up a class roster in game.
That's the guide I was trying to follow, it worked for downloading the game but beyond that is completely useless.

I need a "You download this mod from xxx and you put it in the xx folder, if you want to update it you can get the latest from here xxx " extremely simple and no place for error, but what is the guide's version of that?

- If you just wanna play the game and don't care about explanations on what everything is, follow these four steps:

1. Download all .ppx and .7z mod packs in the main folder of the PPeX mega. This means to ignore the Alternative folder unless you're interested.
  2. Place all .ppx files into AA2MiniPPX\data. Overwrite if asked.
  3. For .7z files: Extract .ppx files and any folders you find in them into your data folder. Overwrite all if asked.
  4. Play (Read Troubleshooting section if you have low fps)

- If you want to know what mods they are or want to choose your own variant, ie: uncensor, continue to read

- After unzipping AA2MiniPPX you will find certain .ppx files in your data folder, those are the base game data files along with a few essential mods which have been compressed into .ppx

Note: DO NOT download the whole PPeX Mediafire as a zip and put them in your data folder.

The reason why AA2MiniPPX doesn't include these .ppx is because a lot of these mods are constantly updated, plus it allows you to mix and choose whatever mod you want.

Current mods in PPeX Mediafire:

ModsFile names
(Names are examples,
Always get the latest version)
Description
HEXAPP (HEXA Personality Pack)28_hexapp_v22.ppxAdds some custom personalities and ported AA1 personalities
HEXAPP Nodim Patch32_hexapp_nodim_patch_v22.ppxNew nodim patch for some personalities in HEXAPP
Nodim31_nodim_clean_v15.ppxThe game will not fade to black when you enter a conversation
3D Room20_3drooms_v16.ppxGive you 3D rooms during h-scene in certain areas
Japanese More Cum Poses22_JapaneseMCP_v25.ppx (In zip file JapaneseMCPv25.7z)Adds new cumming positions to the game
Hipixel Skin01_highpixel_skin_v4.ppx (In zip file HighPixel Skin v4.7z)Allow you to use textures with higher dimensions and allow male to use AAU's tan tab as of v3
FaceParts Pack30_facesliders_pack_v543.ppx (In Zip file FaceParts Pack v5.4.3 PPX Version.7z)Allow you to use face sliders on vanilla faces and some new faces.
Ikemen Faces32_ikemenfaces_v12.ppxMale face mod, missing this mod will crash your game when you import some male cards you downloaded
Misc Male Faces32_miscmalefaces_v16.ppxMale face mod, missing this mod will crash your game when you import some male cards you downloaded
Emoji Patch for HEXAOC29_emoji_patch_face7.ppxAdd emote eyes to HEXAOC faces
Dolls26_dolls_v41.ppxHair pack
Untan Lowpoly15_untan_lowpoly_v2.ppxLowpoly character won't be blacked from head to toe when you use tan
C4 Personality Pack28_C4_pack_v6.ppxIncludes Personalities from C4

Male: Timid, Sly, Hero, Ice, Servent, Polite, Big Brother, OuterSpace
Female: Twisted, Cowardly and Methodical

*30_totpack_v4.ppx

A hairpack made by the modder Tot

Link:

*Clothing Collection(CC) and Uncensor:

The current standard is Council Clothing Collection (CCC) and its uncensor 02_uncensor_CIV_v1_2.ppx.

The Current CCC is broken down into 21_CCC_CIV_v2_1.ppx and 21_CCC_Male_CIV_v2_1.ppx. These may be found in the CIV ppx and Male CIV PPX folders in the Clothing Pack Mega linked below. The current uncensor is found in the patreon link, it is 02_uncensor_CIV_v1_2.ppx. Do not download the set version unless you need it.

Clothing Pack:

Uncensor:

*3D Rooms and Morecum:

Get JapaneseMCPv25.7z and extract it, and move the files to your data folder. Get 20_3drooms_v16.ppx as well and place it in the data folder.

After merging within your data/sets folder you will have a single folder in your sets folder.

!3drooms+vanilla_ahegao_jmcp_patch_v25

The reason this folder has a ! in front of it is because it is a . This shadowset is meant to provide compatibility with 3drooms.

*Hipixel Version 3 and Later:

Hipixel Version 3 now includes an override folder to override old textures with higher res ones.

Drag and drop the override folder inside the zip into your data folder and let it override any potential existing files. Read readme.txt for more info about the files.

It's worth mentioning that this mod allow you to use AAU's tan tab on boys.

*Male Moan Fix:
If you have modded personalities download 00_male_moan_fix_pt1_v3.ppx and 00_male_moan_fix_pt2_v2.ppx

*Faceparts Pack:

This pack contains an override folder and 20_facesliders_pack_v543.ppx.

To install, simply select the override folder and the ppx included, then drag and drop them to the data folder, choose overwrite all if asked

Read instructions.txt and image guides included for more info about the files

Step 3: Other Important Mods:
- For the next step, get these mods to improve your gameplay experience further.

The Harderlinker:

This is a very important tool for AA2MiniPPX as it makes using clothing textures very easy. Please read the guide included in the hardlinker.

You will need to get the harder_linker.7z The other zip will have textures to put in the folders.
Do not try and download the mega all at once as a zip, it is very likely it will stop at 99%.

To avoid this, download the textures regularly and place them in the corresponding folder that the hardlinker creates.

This is the best method for downloading and keeping up to date with any new textures that may be created and later uploaded on the hardlinker.

Note: Do not use Admin Rights with the hardlinker or else several folders will be created in system32.

The Texture Starter Packs:

Inside this google doc link , there are texture packs compiled together here to help you. You'll want to get the Eyes, Tans, Hair Texture, Hair Highlight, and Sclera Textures.

For the Eyes pack, you will get Eye and Highlight folders, place them in AA2MiniPPX\data\texture and overwrite all if asked.

The Tans, Hair Texture, Hair Highlight, Sclera Textures will go in AA2MiniPPX\data\override. Place them as instructed in their readme files.

Modules:

Also found in your override folder is the module folder, these are essentially custom traits meant to add more variation to your girls and game. Make sure your modules are up to date, the ppx may not have the latest.

Custom Personalities outside of HEXAPP:

A list of all custom personalities available, including new and old custom personalities that aren't include in HEXAPP

Standalone outfits outside of CCC:

Female:

Male:

List of available outfit slots, including outfits that aren't include in CCC

Cards Database:

Bepis card database:

The new card database that replaces the old danbooru one

Mega cards database:

In this google spreadsheet you will find several mega links that have AAU cards, as well as many poses and texture packs made by anons throughout the years and collected here.

So fucking MUCH useless information and so much useful information missing It's almost comically bad, it definitely not a guide for new people (unless you are looking to scare them away)

So there is no way of testing the modes.

Thanks for the PNG info, that should have been in a guide.

• Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi

BoomZa Virtual

Feb 23, 2022
I have 2 question
1. If I want to add/change trait from module to NPC that already in class. Do I need to remove and add her/him again like koikatsu?
2. Are NPC will react if I wear swimsuit and talk to them while not in swimming lesson?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
BoomZa Virtual Firsly, 2. Nope, the game is not that advanced. Well, it is not really advanced at all - I would put it at "nice". Although various companies keep trying to lower the bar for "good game" to this day.

As for adding modules, if my memory serves me correctly:

1. make a copy of the card (typical "backup important stuff" step).
2. load the card in AA2Edit and add/remove modules to your liking, save it.
3. Fire up AA2QtEdit, load the respective class file, select the character you want to "update" on the left.
4. There are 4 tabs: General, Maker Data, Play Data, Advanced - go to Advanced and uncheck everything except AAUnlimited data.
5. Click Import and navigate to the edited version of the character that you saved in step 2. After that, "Save All Changes" and you are done.

At least, that is the way I would do it. My memory is a bit fuzzy on the details since I do not fiddle around with the game as much as I did, so if this can be simplified, or there is an easier way - by all means, I would appreciate someone chiming in to "update" me. :LOL:

Last edited:

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I now have the clean tsukiyo version (AA2Mini-V12) and updated AAUnlimited to v1.10.1. The game works fine.
That is kind of a problem if what you wrote there is correct, not the part about the game working fine, but if you downloaded THAT from tsukiyo.me - it says at the top of the page that you're downloading something that is obsolete and outdated. If you're at the same time following the installation guide, you will 100% not be getting desired results because nothing the guide says applies to you. The guide is made for a completely different version of the game.

Reactions: JustAl
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes