Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
is there any batch file or tool that can change the textures to their reg japanese name? I'm using the ppx version of aa2.
I downloaded the textures from tot's patreon and all the files don't have their correct names. Because everytime I boot the game the other textures won't show up when I change the dress texture or underwear
you follow the harderlinker steps? also turn oin the option to reand png's intead of bmp

momonosuke777

Dec 12, 2023
Does anyone know where a lot of class data is uploaded?
When I looked for it, I found that there was card data, but there was no class data.
I would be happy if someone could let me know.

Kalojodur

May 5, 2021
Hey, guys.
Why I don't have personalities from the C4 pack displayed in the editor?
Screenshot 2023-12-24 173124.jpg

Last edited:

Kalojodur

May 5, 2021
I'm not sure about Honorable since I haven't updated to the v10 pack, but the other personalities visible in that open text file (Callous, Composed, Vigilant, Volatile, Wry) are all male personalities and you've got the female editor open.
Thank you, kind sir. I'm acoustic.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

momonosuke777

Dec 12, 2023
the folder should say class on it. its inside the save folder
I said it wrong, sorry.
She did not ask about Falda's whereabouts.
What I wanted to ask was
"Do you know where class data created by others is uploaded?"

There are several places to upload cards, but I couldn't find the class.

freaksnake

Sep 22, 2018
ok... somebody know why , all of a sudden, everytime i start H with a girl, they all take control over me and i cant choose any pose? Like as they rape me all the time. No matter which girl i pick, the Ai always take control of the H.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
ok... somebody know why , all of a sudden, everytime i start H with a girl, they all take control over me and i cant choose any pose? Like as they rape me all the time. No matter which girl i pick, the Ai always take control of the H.
most likely pillow princess module, try to check the editor if your card have it.

Reactions: freaksnake

freaksnake

Sep 22, 2018
most likely pillow princess module, try to check the editor if your card have it.
No, my card dont have this module. Do you know if some other module by another card can apply this to my pc?

EDIT: i just star a new game and the same happens even with different pc cards... is it possible that some "game option" is changed? i mean meaby i pressed some button on the keyboard that activate some weird mode?

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
No, my card dont have this module. Do you know if some other module by another card can apply this to my pc?

EDIT: i just star a new game and the same happens even with different pc cards... is it possible that some "game option" is changed? i mean meaby i pressed some button on the keyboard that activate some weird mode?
Hard to tell what's happening without more information such as the modules your player card has and the modules of the other cards that are taking control. Scheming and/or evil characters can take control, as can cards with the Assertive module. There's probably other modules that can as well but I can't recall all of them.

There are also some cards with custom modules that can temporarily affect all cards in the class with certain effects such as giving them the evil/scheming traits, so you can expect rape to be more common while the effect is active until they eventually return to normal. These cards for example can affect the entire class:

freaksnake

Sep 22, 2018
Hard to tell what's happening without more information such as the modules your player card has and the modules of the other cards that are taking control. Scheming and/or evil characters can take control, as can cards with the Assertive module. There's probably other modules that can as well but I can't recall all of them.

There are also some cards with custom modules that can temporarily affect all cards in the class with certain effects such as giving them the evil/scheming traits, so you can expect rape to be more common while the effect is active until they eventually return to normal. These cards for example can affect the entire class:
Well this last thing about custom modules can be my case maybe, or something about H-Ai in AA2U messed up my savefile. I deleted the json file the game create with the class savefile and now this thing is gone. So these two possibilities cannot be excluded.

Jan 26, 2018
anoyone know how to make futa characters im tryin to make a dominant NPC ive got the settings but dont know how to make her a futa

retlorp

Jan 21, 2023
Can someone please help? I believe I'm doing something wrong in the extraction process but I don't know what it is. I'm relatively new to this.
When I open the game directly from the unextracted rar file it seems to open up fine and give me the correct UI, but when I extract the entirety of the rar file onto my computer and try to open it the UI is completely different, seems outdated and is in Japanese text and won't even give me the option to run scripts. What am I doing wrong?
This is problematic because if I play the game through the unextracted rar file none of the stuff I do saves.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
retlorp Blessed be He who provides screenshots (y). The first screenie shows you are using an outdated version of the AAU addon (1.5.3); use link in OP instead - despite the name, it is actually the up-to-date version of the game AND the addon. Kind of goes without saying, but do follow the installation guide in that link properly, do NOT just skip straight to downloading and firing up the game - odds are it simply will not start.

Download the game from there, try to start it, if you run into further problems - drop by again. One step at a time, do not be in a rush to add mods and cards and whatnot - focus on getting the game itself working before adding anything to it.

edgruberman

Jul 24, 2020
A note of potential interest: if you're on a nice, new system running Win 11 (possibly, 10, but I can't test that), and you don't have any issues with game crashing, FPS issues, etc, so you don't turn on Win10fix, you might notice your CPU temp and fan speed spiking instead. Turning on Win10fix seems to calm things down, so I suspect newer systems can (literally) power through what was causing those issues earlier.

Reactions: JustAl
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes