pervertgirl

Apr 28, 2024
Does anyone know why when i enter a gay cutscene, the other guy just doesn't have a dick? I tried to find a mod to fix it but i couldn't find one..

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Thank you.
Now ive encountered another problem. Some outfits from vanilla seem to be missing. I believe one or two.
Im guessing its gonna be pretty hard to figure out which exactly and fix that, right?
specifically looking for the vanilla outfit with the t-shirt on top and bottom only being stockings/pantyhose
I'm not sure exactly which outfit you're referring to, but that doesn't sound like a vanilla outfit. Probably something in the . If you don't have that installed you should really go and follow the and install all of the mods it suggests

Reactions: KSXX and JustAl

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
One thing I've never really been clear on when installing mods for this game, am I actually supposed to also be installing the overrides as well? I typically ignore them since they looked optional to me.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
One thing I've never really been clear on when installing mods for this game, am I actually supposed to also be installing the overrides as well? I typically ignore them since they looked optional to me.
As far as overrides go, when installing JMCP i completely skipped the overrides folders. No idea what they are or what they do, but my old mind conjured something up along the lines of "i think i need these for the 3d rooms to function, but im not using those, so meh".

As for the rest? No idea - the modern installation guide doesnt require any to be installed in the mods it links to (other than JMCP, but it works without those), so im guessing theyre not that important.

Reactions: Tsugumi
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes