Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Module: Cooldown

v1.5
  • When I added the skip cooldown I had forgotten that wild characters can also invite you to the arcade/karaoke/restaurant. These interactions are now handled during school hours
  • Refined the log messages
  • Switched versioning system

Reactions: bloodbirthe

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Fixed nekomancer Modules
A few of nekomancer's older cards had custom modules which would occasionally apply trait/virtue modifiers to the entire class. It's a fun idea, but each of the modules had the same set of problems:
  1. If the card with the module dies or is removed from the class in some way while the effect was active, the effect became permanent.
  2. A global variable was used to keep track of whether the effect was active or not. If you quicksaved while the effect was active and then reloaded that save, the global would reset to it's default value i.e. not active, and so the effect would remain active rather than deactivating during the next period.
  3. The module would try to add/remove the modifiers without first checking if the seat was filled.
To address the problems I've done the following:
  1. A new trigger was added to ensure that the the modifiers are removed from the class if the card with the module is destroyed.
  2. The global variable keeping track of whether the effect is active or not was changed to a card storage variable instead.
  3. Unfilled seats are skipped when looping over the class to add or remove modifiers.

The 4 cards that these modules apply to are:
These modules were specifically made for those 4 cards, so unless you have the cards or plan on downloading them it doesn't make much sense to download these fixed versions of their modules since the modules won't work correctly without further modification.

All credit to for creating the cards/modules.
These modules are pretty niche, but I fixed them for myself and figured I'd share them for anyone else that might be using those cards

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Does anyone know where to place custom personality poses in the game folder? I tried downloading the Clingy male personality and he just T-poses when interacted with. Am I missing something?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone know where to place custom personality poses in the game folder? I tried downloading the Clingy male personality and he just T-poses when interacted with. Am I missing something?
You'd be better off just downloading the and following the instructions for it

Reactions: Rizuu

Juggomegas

Nov 26, 2018
Hello, I'm having a problem with H-scenes between male characters, one is always missing genitals and doesn't start off naked in the scene.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Cooldown
v1.6.1
  • Fixed a bug that would cause interactions to go on cooldown for an NPC even if the PC was the one to initiate the interaction. Example: If the PC asked an NPC for a date the interaction would go on cooldown for the NPC, and assuming the NPC refused they wouldn't be able to ask the PC for a date until the next Monday morning.
v1.6
  • Added daily cooldown for the "Reprimand for lewd" interaction. This cooldown will not apply to cards with the Puritan module since reprimanding is the entire purpose of it and I didn't want to prevent it from working as intended. You can just remove the Puritan module from the card instead if you don't want them constantly reprimanding you.
Fixed Modules
Begone Thot
This module is supposed to save relationship info between the card with the module and the one they're slapping so that it can be restored afterwards and the slap won't actually have any impact on the relationship. It was calling some of the relevant lua functions incorrectly however, and half of the relationship info was never saved/restored as intended, while also causing errors to be thrown in the console. The function calls have been fixed and the module should now work as intended.
Unrelated, but I've noticed that the 3 skip class interactions that end up on the rooftop or in the infirmary don't cause the "A Period Ends" event to be emitted, even though the period changes. Given that many modules listen for that event to trigger their reset/cleanup, I wonder how often a module ends up in a weird/broken state the next period due to the PC skipping class.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbirthe

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I was today years old when I found out about the upcoming game that almost seems like it might be AA3. I am an eternal cynic but even so I am feeling really hopeful about this. I will praise the hentai Gods for eternity if we get something closely enough resembling AA2.

Reactions: Fanorase

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I was today years old when I found out about the upcoming game that almost seems like it might be AA3. I am an eternal cynic but even so I am feeling really hopeful about this. I will praise the hentai Gods for eternity if we get something closely enough resembling AA2.
It certainly looks like a modern AA2/AA3 based on all of the videos they've shown

Stormen

May 10, 2021
Man, the NTR in this game is pretty bad. Heroine doesn't mind entering a relationship with some other dude 1 meter apart from you. Neither does she mind humping him while you're standing above watching. If you "catch" them it's like "Hey, it's not what it looks like " and nothing. No regrets, no repercussions, just you got caught.

This game has pretty amazing potential, but it's very barebones. VERY barebones. Unless i'm missing something it has no character story or overhead story whatsoever, it's all in the gameplay.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Man, the NTR in this game is pretty bad. Heroine doesn't mind entering a relationship with some other dude 1 meter apart from you. Neither does she mind humping him while you're standing above watching. If you "catch" them it's like "Hey, it's not what it looks like " and nothing. No regrets, no repercussions, just you got caught.

This game has pretty amazing potential, but it's very barebones. VERY barebones. Unless i'm missing something it has no character story or overhead story whatsoever, it's all in the gameplay.
If you know what youre doing, you can completely shut down any semblance of NTR. Unfortunately, this is a game of numbers. NPCs act according to those numbers and never do anything more than that.

As for the story? Its a sandbox. Make your own story. Mine is usually playing monogamous, while fending off all other guys from my girl, or polygamous, and cucking everyone mercilessly. In both cases the end result is that all guys are effectively shut off from ever getting laid, since even if i do play monogamous, i will still abuse my love count to keep them away from chicks. Thats not NTR - thats just being cruel on my part.

I wrote a number of guides about this game. One is about not getting cucked. You just have to look for em in this thread.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020

My brother, this is a game from 2014. Not only that, it's an illusion game. Barebones is an understatement. And there can't be more than 50 lines of dialogue max between each personality. However, the version you're playing is actually way better than anything that existed five years ago, let alone at launch. It's basically an entirely new game comparatively.

The story is all in your head. True sandbox style. You make the characters, you make the backgrounds, you make the scenarios, and you make what happens. It sounds grander than it is, but that's pretty much it.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
You're lucky you found out today because it comes out in 5 days!!
I'm seriously looking forward to it as well. The map, NPC interactions, the fact that you can have multiple males walk around, and everything else screams artificial academy. It's genuinely very exciting.

Problem is the illusion grief cycle still exists albeit under a new name, so I'm also very doubtful as well LMAO. The thing I'm happy about tho is that it's in their modern engines, which means modding would be much easier.

But if it's just AA2 as it was at launch but with a new (really shiny) coat of paint, I'll be happy lol.

Stormen

May 10, 2021
My brother, this is a game from 2014. Not only that, it's an illusion game. Barebones is an understatement. And there can't be more than 50 lines of dialogue max between each personality. However, the version you're playing is actually way better than anything that existed five years ago, let alone at launch. It's basically an entirely new game comparatively.

The story is all in your head. True sandbox style. You make the characters, you make the backgrounds, you make the scenarios, and you make what happens. It sounds grander than it is, but that's pretty much it.
Thanks. On another note though, how do you uncensor it? i got the uncensored version but still very much censored. Also its supposed to have a voyeur mode which i can't figure out. Been googling quite a bit with no help

Edit: I got it. Thanks for the help! For anyone else who wonders you have to create a new character and add things to him or her

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Thanks. On another note though, how do you uncensor it? i got the uncensored version but still very much censored. Also its supposed to have a voyeur mode which i can't figure out. Been googling quite a bit with no help
Did you read

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I love how this is a real thing, it's kinda funny.
AA2 is the only game riddled with NTR, in which you can completely negate it, while reaping the benefits (rather than actual NTR games, where you might have an option to prevent getting cucked, but you will get no scenes if you do). Its also the only NTR game i actually like. Options. As bad as Illusion is as a developer, at least they give you options to deal with problems, rather than having the game spit in your face and call you a cuck.

Reactions: StarsGuy423.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Regarding uncensoring, download the ppx file from and place it in your data folder, and then make sure you have the specified option checked in the launcher. You also need clothes that work with the uncensor. Links for those are found in the guide.

Edit: Replied to wrong post

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes