Dave 237

May 29, 2018
If you know what youre doing, you can completely shut down any semblance of NTR. Unfortunately, this is a game of numbers. NPCs act according to those numbers and never do anything more than that.

As for the story? Its a sandbox. Make your own story. Mine is usually playing monogamous, while fending off all other guys from my girl, or polygamous, and cucking everyone mercilessly. In both cases the end result is that all guys are effectively shut off from ever getting laid, since even if i do play monogamous, i will still abuse my love count to keep them away from chicks. Thats not NTR - thats just being cruel on my part.

I wrote a number of guides about this game. One is about not getting cucked. You just have to look for em in this thread.
i looked and i can't seem to find those guides you made

Stormen

May 10, 2021
maybe just maybe if you read each module description you will know how to activate them :rolleyes:
View attachment 3969369
But i don't understand where you find that window.

Edit: Apparently there is supposed to be a "module" tab in "AA2edit.exe" which is not present for me. The folders should be right with Data\override\module Everything is there

Last edited:

Stormen

May 10, 2021
In AA2Edit on the left side there will be an AAUnlimited window with a Modules tab that you use to add or remove modules from a card.
It's not there for me for some reason. Only the single window with the 4 tabs. Graphics, AA2Unlimited, scripts and console

When googling i see people having a more complex window with settings, but i've looked everywhere, and certainly no extra window that opens with AA2Edit for me :/

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
It's not there for me for some reason. Only the single window with the 4 tabs. Graphics, AA2Unlimited, scripts and console
That's just the launcher. Click the "Launch the editor" button at the bottom of the launcher. The window doesn't show until the editor is actually open

Stormen

May 10, 2021
That's just the launcher. Click the "Launch the editor" button at the bottom of the launcher. The window doesn't show until the editor is actually open
Yeah i've tried this but i can only see a character editor. Tried clicking everything but i can't find modules or anything else.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Yeah i've tried this but i can only see a character editor. Tried clicking everything but i can't find modules or anything else.
Alt+Tab to bring that window up. It always hides for me too, so you just have to bring it back up (and keep doing it - the editor will keep hiding it whenever you move to the character creation part of it).

Reactions: Stormen

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
If you're seeing a window in the top right that says "Main Screen", you need to click either "Make Female Character" or "Make Male Character". You'll then either click "New Character", or "Open File" to open an existing card.

Your editor should then look like this:
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Stormen

Stormen

May 10, 2021
If you're seeing a window in the top right that says "Main Screen", you need to click either "Make Female Character" or "Make Male Character". You'll then either click "New Character", or "Open File" to open an existing card.

Your editor should then look like this:
View attachment 3969469
What happens if you update characters already in the game? Do traits and such change?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
What happens if you update characters already in the game? Do traits and such change?
No. There's a separate program called AA2QtEdit that you could potentially use to update characters in an existing save after you've modified the card in the editor.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
question about the modules: are they already added to the cards or do i have to add them myself?

Stormen

May 10, 2021
question about the modules: are they already added to the cards or do i have to add them myself?
Open cards in the editor. Add modules to it. Go to the save editor if you have a save going and import your card changed card onto the same character in your save.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
i see so i have to do it mysefl
If you're downloading cards from then there's a good chance the creator already put some modules on them. If you're making the card from scratch then you have to choose what modules you want to put on it.

does it take time for the game to launch?
It's not instant. It has to load all of the mod data first. If it's taking more than 10-20 seconds then there might be a problem.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
If you're downloading cards from then there's a good chance the creator already put some modules on them. If you're making the card from scratch then you have to choose what modules you want to put on it.

It's not instant. It has to load all of the mod data first. If it's taking more than 10-20 seconds then there might be a problem.
yeah its taking more then 20 secs i did follow the modern installation guide

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
yeah its taking more then 20 secs i did follow the modern installation guide
Is the game loading at all? It'll also be slower if you're not running it off of an SSD. You could try the steps in the guide as well

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes