pokemonmaster232123

Apr 15, 2022
In the default game when you trigger ahegao the tongue would pop out. After adding in JMCP - Japanese more cum poses, the orginal ahegao gets changed. Any one know how to set the ahegao back to default?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
In the default game when you trigger ahegao the tongue would pop out. After adding in JMCP - Japanese more cum poses, the orginal ahegao gets changed. Any one know how to set the ahegao back to default?
Read "How to use shadow sets.txt" that comes with JMCP. You'll want one of the sets that has "vanilla_ahegao" in the name

Last edited:
Reactions: pokemonmaster232123

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This is getting better and better... now if you could just shut them down from asking whether youve had sex... maybe, due to lack of options, the AI would start using love and sex talk? Oooh.... now thats a thought!

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
This is getting better and better... now if you could just shut them down from asking whether youve had sex... maybe, due to lack of options, the AI would start using love and sex talk? Oooh.... now thats a thought!
I could do that. I was also thinking about limiting asking to meet somewhere to once per period. Sometimes they spam that multiple times per period, changing the location they want to meet at each time.

Edit: I added those 2 interactions, but it'll need some testing before I release the updated module.

Last edited:

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
Might be a bit late here, my game is only able to run smoothly on Type 2 renderer+dgvoodoo2, DVXK just crashes on me.
I have a GTX1650 on Win11.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Module: Cooldown

Changelog:

24/08/15
  • Added day cooldown for "Have you had sex?" interaction
  • Added period cooldown for "Meet @" interaction
Fixed Modules

Slayer-{race_name}

All 24 of these modules would continue to try and apply trait modifiers to cards that had been killed/removed from the class in some way, which would also spam the console with warning messages. A new trigger was added to each of them to clear the target whenever the target card is destroyed.

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016

Changelog:

24/08/18
  • Added weekly cooldown for "Ask on a date" interaction
Fixed Modules

Ambusher

NPCs with this module would intentionally, but inappropriately perform an action towards themselves as a means of keeping the ambusher in the room they were ambushing in. This has the unfortunate side-effect of triggering other modules listening for the NPC Wants to Talk With Someone event, potentially causing the NPC to attempt to perform other actions towards themselves. The logic for this was reworked a bit to keep the ambusher in the room via other means.

Sadist
Fixed a log message that's displayed after the sadist wins a fight to correctly name the character they were fighting

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
You are single-handedly fixing everything wrong (or just annoying) with the game. Narko bless you!
I had a Gyaru character (which is already an annoying personality to begin with) asking me to go on a date every minute or so, and I thought that's enough of that. There's no reason to have them ask you more than once a week, because presumably if you're turning them down then you've already got a date with someone else. The only reason that might change I guess is if your date suddenly dies or gets fired, in which case you can just ask the other character on a date yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Kujokuji

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I had a Gyaru character (which is already an annoying personality to begin with) asking me to go on a date every minute or so, and I thought that's enough of that. There's no reason to have them ask you more than once a week, because presumably if you're turning them down then you've already got a date with someone else. The only reason that might change I guess is if your date suddenly dies or gets fired, in which case you can just ask the other character on a date yourself.
You just reminded me - praises. The AI, a few weeks into the session, does nothing but praise you. Multiple times in a single break period. If you could turn this down to 1 per period, that would be great.

Though, im not sure whether its not a bug related to the AI as a whole, since they usually dont praise you that much until a few weeks in, and a module killing this might make them become completely silent. Needs testing with and without this change.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
You just reminded me - praises. The AI, a few weeks into the session, does nothing but praise you. Multiple times in a single break period. If you could turn this down to 1 per period, that would be great.

Though, im not sure whether its not a bug related to the AI as a whole, since they usually dont praise you that much until a few weeks in, and a module killing this might make them become completely silent. Needs testing with and without this change.
I think it just has to do with your relationship level with them. The higher your relationship gets, the more they start praising. I could add that in as an option but I'm not sure I would enable it by default. At a certain point if you disable too many interactions then like you said they might just become silent and not interact with you at all.

Edit: It could also be based on popularity. Maybe everyone just starts praising as you become more popular. Just like real life! I guess the question is, if you added a new card to a class where you were already popular, would they immediately start trying to praise you also?

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbirthe

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
if you added a new card to a class where you were already popular, would they immediately start trying to praise you also?
I will try that when i get to that point. I will kick one of the "done" cards (that cant get into relationships or otherwise redeem themselves) and replace them with someone else.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I will try that when i get to that point. I will kick one of the "done" cards (that cant get into relationships or otherwise redeem themselves) and replace them with someone else.
I'd try it in my current game where half the class is dead, but I'm not sure a new character would get much of a chance to interact with me. Most of the remaining class mobs me wherever I go for attention. I'm about to abandon that game and start anew.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016

Changelog:

24/08/19
  • Added daily cooldown for "Skip class" interactions. Disabled by default. Set COOLDOWN_SKIP to true to enable it
24/08/18
  • Added period cooldown for "Praise" interaction. Disabled by default. Set COOLDOWN_PRAISE to true to enable it

Last edited:

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, sorry if the answer's obvious but what folder do I put the Cooldown module in? I've tried putting it in data but it doesn't appear in the editor.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes