Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The only one it had that wasn't attached to a module was this one which I had removed while I was removing everything from the card. This is the card , I did remove some more annoying modules like dark semen and diva that it had before I added it to the class so maybe that caused it?

Slightly unrelated but I also noticed when messing around as the white knight card before I checked the other card in the editor that the white knight card could never win a fight against it despite having higher strength and the better fighting style. They would simply always lose, but after I made the changes that fixed the white knight cards behavior now they lose like they should've been.
The card definitely has globals from modules that it no longer has. Either the card was initially based on another card that had those modules, or the creator added them at one point and then decided to remove them. Either way the leftover globals shouldn't have had any impact. It's got several modules that I'm not familiar with, but I don't have any further theories at the moment. It's also entirely possible that a 3rd party card had some sort of influence on the situation, in which case everything working after you deleted the globals was just a coincidence. When you modified the card did you start a new game? Or did you import the AAUnlimited data using QtEdit into an ongoing game?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
The card definitely has globals from modules that it no longer has. Either the card was initially based on another card that had those modules, or the creator added them at one point and then decided to remove them. Either way the leftover globals shouldn't have had any impact. It's got several modules that I'm not familiar with, but I don't have any further theories at the moment. It's also entirely possible that a 3rd party card had some sort of influence on the situation, in which case everything working after you deleted the globals was just a coincidence. When you modified the card did you start a new game? Or did you import the AAUnlimited data using QtEdit into an ongoing game?
I imported it with QtEdit.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I imported it with QtEdit.
I just realized in my half-awake state that you linked the card that you were trying to get the white knight to target, and not the card with the white knight module. That may or may not change things, but I'd have to think about it more when I'm more awake. I like a mystery, but only when I'm fully conscious.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
well that boyo was made as an arsehole corruptor that has the necessary charisma to have the "whole class" in his hands after all, im kinda eepy but if i understand right you want to beat ritsuya right? at least in my game he behave as intended
1722686770729.png but maybe this globals was the cause(? iirc itsfrom martial artist or one of those kind of modules
first time reading a problem like that ngl

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Gotta be patient. If youre not grasping whats going on - re-read my guide and just play the game without QtEdit viewings. A couple rough bumps should give you an idea of whats going on. Also - the jizhou statue will give you hints as to how high/low LLDH is. I think the wiki has info on that...
Thanks, again! I'm not even grasping how to start. When I create a new game, I'm taken to club selection. Nothing changes the club names on the left, but you can click on a series of clubs on the right and that changes the icon for the selected club on the left (the club name remains the same). Don't know what I'm even doing here... Give up, click DONE to move along, I'm in a bedroom and can't interact with anything except the roster on the top right. So, you're right, apparently the relevant interactions are on that side. I see I can populate the roster, randomly or pick/remove students. There isn't a single hovering tip, not even putting into words what those buttons are for. I don't mean to sound like I'm whining, just want to illustrate what I mean with a "first steps" tutorial being useful. Not even the wiki helps with learning to use the ui.

Then (back to the game) I now have a clickable sleep button (before populating the roster, it was greyed out and not "clickable". I assume, since it's the only option available, that's what I should do next. After sleep, there's a go-to-school button instead... Yeah, seems like I get it. This isn't really an open world game, is it? I'm used to HHS, which bears some similarities, but these seem to be different games altogether.

Next, I'm on the city street. Wait, did I forget to customize my own character? :/ I'm confused, need a guide :p Again, on the street, there's new buttons on the top right. What do they do? No hovering tips. I'd definitely rather have a guide to read, than using trial and error blindly, saving and loading the game, etc...

Nice, I can actually navigate through the streets, and the second button on the right is a map. There's students, now, and they're interacting. Looks like I'm getting somewhere. But I can't help being lost thinking about all that I don't know about. Are there shortcut keys? Can I pull my own character's card - how do I do that? ESC usually brings up a menu with save and load buttons, but here it's only to exit the game. Where's the game menu? I'm getting anxious, what if I screw up, now that it took some time to get here, I need to SAAAAVE.... Is it auto saved when quitting? No save-scumming allowed? What if the game is time limited and I'm wasting time? Again, I read nothing that told me there's a time limit, but also nothing that told me there isn't.

So many questions, so few answers. At least I can reference to your guide to figure out what the interaction tabs do, since you put them in order, nice going. Maybe I'll practice a little and soon be able to move on to more strategy focused tutorials?...

Last edited:

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
need help. Downloaded the mega zip file. extracted it got the folder. Tried to run the exe, got missing dll_dx9_42. Went online and downloaded the 64bit version. Tried launching again and got application unable to start correctly (0xc00007b). Removed that dll, went online and got the 32bit version. Downloaded it and placed in folder, tried running again, the launcher comes up for settings for audio, graphics etc. Press launch and the launcher hangs and crashes.

Any one have any idea why is it happening? I got a windows 10 22h2, 64 bit.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Thanks, again! I'm not even grasping how to start. When I create a new game, I'm taken to club selection. Nothing changes the club names on the left, but you can click on a series of clubs on the right and that changes the icon for the selected club on the left (the club name remains the same). Don't know what I'm even doing here... Give up, click DONE to move along, I'm in a bedroom and can't interact with anything except the roster on the top right. So, you're right, apparently the relevant interactions are on that side. I see I can populate the roster, randomly or pick/remove students. There isn't a single hovering tip, not even putting into words what those buttons are for. I don't mean to sound like I'm whining, just want to illustrate what I mean with a "first steps" tutorial being useful. Not even the wiki helps with learning to use the ui.

Then (back to the game) I now have a clickable sleep button (before populating the roster, it was greyed out and not "clickable". I assume, since it's the only option available, that's what I should do next. After sleep, there's a go-to-school button instead... Yeah, seems like I get it. This isn't really an open world game, is it? I'm used to HHS, which bears some similarities, but these seem to be different games altogether.

Next, I'm on the city street. Wait, did I forget to customize my own character? :/ I'm confused, need a guide :p Again, on the street, there's new buttons on the top right. What do they do? No hovering tips. I'd definitely rather have a guide to read, than using trial and error blindly, saving and loading the game, etc...

Nice, I can actually navigate through the streets, and the second button on the right is a map. There's students, now, and they're interacting. Looks like I'm getting somewhere. But I can't help being lost thinking about all that I don't know about. Are there shortcut keys? Can I pull my own character's card - how do I do that? ESC usually brings up a menu with save and load buttons, but here it's only to exit the game. Where's the game menu? I'm getting anxious, what if I screw up, now that it took some time to get here, I need to SAAAAVE.... Is it auto saved when quitting? No save-scumming allowed? What if the game is time limited and I'm wasting time? Again, I read nothing that told me there's a time limit, but also nothing that told me there isn't.

So many questions, so few answers. At least I can reference to your guide to figure out what the interaction tabs do, since you put them in order, nice going. Maybe I'll practice a little and soon be able to move on to more strategy focused tutorials?...
Try . The information contained within isnt 100% accurate, but it has the basics of things.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
need help. Downloaded the mega zip file. extracted it got the folder. Tried to run the exe, got missing dll_dx9_42. Went online and downloaded the 64bit version. Tried launching again and got application unable to start correctly (0xc00007b). Removed that dll, went online and got the 32bit version. Downloaded it and placed in folder, tried running again, the launcher comes up for settings for audio, graphics etc. Press launch and the launcher hangs and crashes.

Any one have any idea why is it happening? I got a windows 10 22h2, 64 bit.
Have you installed the stuff in the "extras" folder? Try that, then report back.

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Have you installed the stuff in the "extras" folder? Try that, then report back.
installed all the stuff except the visual packages because i think i already have them installed as it shows up as "another version of this is already installed on your device" and "installation fail". I've even done the whole check wine3d, check win10fix and then the options in that. Still didn't work, i tried the software vertex processing with wine3d as well as windows10 fix and still didn't work. Basically as soon as i hit launch the command prompt shows up for a split second before it closes almost immediately. the cmd reads something like all pipe instances are busy. I've even tried compatibility with windows 7 and 8 ans still the same thing happens.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
installed all the stuff except the visual packages because i think i already have them installed as it shows up as "another version of this is already installed on your device" and "installation fail". I've even done the whole check wine3d, check win10fix and then the options in that. Still didn't work, i tried the software vertex processing with wine3d as well as windows10 fix and still didn't work. Basically as soon as i hit launch the command prompt shows up for a split second before it closes almost immediately. the cmd reads something like all pipe instances are busy. I've even tried compatibility with windows 7 and 8 ans still the same thing happens.
Check if you have any AA2 or PPeX processes stuck running in the background, and kill them if so. Also remove any of those dll files that you downloaded and placed in the folder. It's usually not a great idea to download random dll files from the internet to begin with.

oooredp

Jul 10, 2024
Would anyone know why my launcher crashes only when the CCC .ppx files are added? I added both the male and female ones into the data folder but it doesn’t start past the launcher. Removing them makes the game run normally again.

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Check if you have any AA2 or PPeX processes stuck running in the background, and kill them if so. Also remove any of those dll files that you downloaded and placed in the folder. It's usually not a great idea to download random dll files from the internet to begin with.
if i remove the dll file, it will show up as missing dll 42. I downloaded it from dll.com so i'm certain nothing wrong with it.
Honestly i'm thinking of removing the whole folder and doing a fresh download, but if the dll file wasn't in it in the beginning pretty sure it won't be there in the new download as well.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Would anyone know why my launcher crashes only when the CCC .ppx files are added? I added both the male and female ones into the data folder but it doesn’t start past the launcher. Removing them makes the game run normally again.
sounds like you dont have a ppx install :unsure: also make sure u check the bmp texture in thee aau tab

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
If things dont go your way, burn it with fire and start over. (y)
Happy to report that with a fresh download, placing the ddl 42 in the folder again and selecting wine3d option, its finally working. Now the only problem is i have no idea what the hell am i supposed to do. how to save? how to use mods?

binzubayr92

Mar 24, 2021
Need some help lads, I've noticed all the cards I import have several assets missing from what's on the card itself. When I add them to the "Female" folder and import the card into the class, I get a pop up asking me if I want to import all the assets of the card, which of course I say yes. However, when the character is displayed, lot's of stuff is missing. For context, I'm using a MiniPPX8, haven't done much to the game other than extract and play.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Need some help lads, I've noticed all the cards I import have several assets missing from what's on the card itself. When I add them to the "Female" folder and import the card into the class, I get a pop up asking me if I want to import all the assets of the card, which of course I say yes. However, when the character is displayed, lot's of stuff is missing. For context, I'm using a MiniPPX8, haven't done much to the game other than extract and play.
you already cheked if the card has more styles or something? also if u have problem extracting the overrides it helps to make a new override folder and re do the extraction (if you post the img of the cards it would be better tho)

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Can you give an example of what's missing? If it's stuff like hair or clothes then you're likely missing the required mods for those.

binzubayr92

Mar 24, 2021
you already cheked if the card has more styles or something? also if u have problem extracting the overrides it helps to make a new override folder and re do the extraction (if you post the img of the cards it would be better tho)
I will post a some shots when I get a chance, currently traveling abroad.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes