Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Where's the wiki that describes what all the traits are? I want to know which one will let the girls confess to me (even if I already have a girlfriend)

TBell67

Sep 22, 2021
So, if I'm setting this up correctly, the pregnancy outfit and style, while it does make the girl appear pregnant, will also make that girl walk around naked all the time?

As in, it isn't possible for the pregnant outfit to also wear clothing?

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
So, if I'm setting this up correctly, the pregnancy outfit and style, while it does make the girl appear pregnant, will also make that girl walk around naked all the time?

you NEED to make clothes with pregnant bellies... and at least not a lot of ppl knows or want to make female clothes

Grim

Aug 17, 2016

There's a few outfits out there with the pregnancy bump, but not many. If you search "preg" in this you'll find a couple others. There's also a card out there that has a pregnant outfit as an override which you could harvest from the card to apply to others, but the card maker's name eludes me at the moment.

Edit: You can find the card with the override (FushiPastpreg.png) here:

Last edited:

TBell67

Sep 22, 2021
There's a few outfits out there with the pregnancy bump, but not many. If you search "preg" in this you'll find a couple others. There's also a card out there that has a pregnant outfit as an override which you could harvest from the card to apply to others, but the card maker's name eludes me at the moment.

Edit: You can find the card with the override here: Mega
I appreciate the time you took to answer this in such detail. I'm no stranger to casual modding, but searching through dozens of cards to find one that has a parameter I'm not familiar with and then adapting it is beyond my current time or patience. I'll consider this as a "technically you can, but it's going to take a ton of work."

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I appreciate the time you took to answer this in such detail. I'm no stranger to casual modding, but searching through dozens of cards to find one that has a parameter I'm not familiar with and then adapting it is beyond my current time or patience. I'll consider this as a "technically you can, but it's going to take a ton of work."
Well the first spreadsheet I linked is just other outfits you can download and use like you would any other. Just apply those as part of the pregnant style rather than the naked outfit. I'm not certain about the Pregnant Slave outfit, but I know for a fact that the works fine

The override approach is more advanced if you're not already familiar with how overrides work.

Last edited:

TBell67

Sep 22, 2021
Well the first spreadsheet I linked is just other outfits you can download and use like you would any other. Just apply those as part of the style rather than the naked outfit. I'm not certain about the Pregnant Slave outfit, but I know for a fact that the Cattle Bikini works fine

The override approach is more advanced if you're not already familiar with how overrides work.
Ok, thank you again. I'll put a pin in this and hopefully I'll get around to digging into it sometime.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes