Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I know about this, but i keep forgetting this function exists. Think by now its just a choice, rather than anything else. I just left>right click.
I find that left-clicking often isn't precise enough to target the NPC that I want if they're surrounded by other NPCs, and depending on the room/camera angle

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I find that left-clicking often isn't precise enough to target the NPC that I want if they're surrounded by other NPCs, and depending on the room/camera angle
If thats the case, i just open up the roster window and select them that way. Its more work, but im old fashioned.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
If thats the case, i just open up the roster window and select them that way. Its more work, but im old fashioned.
I do that if it's the beginning of the period when all 24 NPCs are in the same room and I don't want to scroll through all of them, or if I need to react/interrupt quickly. Otherwise I will generally target them by scrolling the mouse wheel, and then click the mouse wheel to interact with them

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, compared to back then with the custom launcher, futa now is all kinds of broken.

Futa loses virgintiy from fucking a girl.
No cum.
And weird AI poses selection (every NPC is treated as futa)

It's fuckign dissapointing how backwards the development went

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
No matter what resolution I pick in the lanuch window, the game always launches an extremely small window that can't be resized. I'm playing on a 1440p monitor, is there any way to make the game either run in full screen, full windowed or to just make the window size actually match what I pick in the launcher?

Also, after closing the game and relaunching AA2Play.exe, resolution is back to default. Then I changed the savedconfig.lua file to read "res_play="2048x1080" (which is not the max resolution for my screen, but the max that was available in the drop-down options that still fits my screen as a window). Now the launcher displays that resolution by default, but the game still launches in the smaller, default resolution...

Edit: I've also tried to follow instructions from

4.DPI/Scaling/High Res Issues

in the troubleshooting section of the modern installation guide, it made no difference that I ticked the check box called "Override high DPI scaling behavior", and picked "Scaling performed by application" from the drop down menu. Or maybe it did make a different somewhere, but not in the window resolution.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Trying to follow the modern installation guide, stuck in the harderlinker section... It seems like the harderlinker.7z file mentioned in the guide and in the instruction images withing the MEGA folder is not available there. Am I missing something?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes