Ellie F

Mar 1, 2018
There's not really enough information here to determine if there's a problem or not. Characters with a Virtue of Normal or higher won't typically have sex unless they're in a relationship. NPCs with the Evil trait won't just kill at random. They'd have to catch their lover cheating on them. It takes time for the player and the NPCs to build up relationships with each other, so you might not see too much happening early on.

You could also check the Additional settings in game to see if you've accidentally disabled some stuff.
The problem is that the characters are actually in a relationship but still not much happens (even after days building the relationship), and the evil characters have caught their couples cheating but again, nothing. It's like the violent and sexual actions for the NPC are disabled or something. I checked the Additional settings but there's nothing out of the ordinary, i also checked the unlimited scripts but nothing that says something about it. I've been playing this game for some time now, but i had to reinstall on a new pc and it's the first time something like this has happened to me :') still, thank you so much! i'll try to see if i can find something that i haven't noticed on the scripts or the settings in the game.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The problem is that the characters are actually in a relationship but still not much happens (even after days building the relationship), and the evil characters have caught their couples cheating but again, nothing. It's like the violent and sexual actions for the NPC are disabled or something. I checked the Additional settings but there's nothing out of the ordinary, i also checked the unlimited scripts but nothing that says something about it. I've been playing this game for some time now, but i had to reinstall on a new pc and it's the first time something like this has happened to me :') still, thank you so much! i'll try to see if i can find something that i haven't noticed on the scripts or the settings in the game.
I should specify that Evil characters have to witness their lovers having sex with someone else in order to flag them for murder. It's not enough for them to just see them hugging/kissing/groping someone else. If you go to the statue behind the martial arts room do any of the Evil characters hold a TOGETHER FOREVER status towards their lover? If they do, then they're flagged for murder. If it just says Cheater! then that's not sufficient. You could also check the stats of the NPCs there to verify whether anyone is actually having sex or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarsGuy423.

Ellie F

Mar 1, 2018
I should specify that Evil characters have to witness their lovers having sex with someone else in order to flag them for murder. It's not enough for them to just see them hugging/kissing/groping someone else. If you go to the statue behind the martial arts room do any of the Evil characters hold a TOGETHER FOREVER status towards their lover? If they do, then they're flagged for murder. If it just says Cheater! then that's not sufficient. You could also check the stats of the NPCs there to verify whether anyone is actually having sex or not.
Yes, they have witnessed their lovers having sex, but the 'Cheater!' status it's all that appears, the ''TOGETHER FOREVER'' status or the ''Really wanna f*ck'' haven't appear either. Before this installation i could see other npc's having intercourse in the hallways but with this problem that doesn't happen anymore (not that i miss it) but it has caught my attention too. I checked the settings but everything is in order. I'll try making a new class!

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yes, they have witnessed their lovers having sex, but the 'Cheater!' status it's all that appears, the ''TOGETHER FOREVER'' status or the ''Really wanna f*ck'' haven't appear either. Before this installation i could see other npc's having intercourse in the hallways but with this problem that doesn't happen anymore (not that i miss it) but it has caught my attention too. I checked the settings but everything is in order. I'll try making a new class!
The TOGETHER FOREVER status won't appear unless the relationship between the two drops low enough. Also if you don't have (m)any low/lowest virtue characters in the class then you may not see a lot of public sex. Normal virtue and higher will tend to use the private rooms instead.

Ellie F

Mar 1, 2018
The TOGETHER FOREVER status won't appear unless the relationship between the two drops low enough. Also if you don't have (m)any low/lowest virtue characters in the class then you may not see a lot of public sex. Normal virtue and higher will tend to use the private rooms instead.
I'll be paying more attention to those things! Thank you so much for your patience!

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
QUESTION - been a while since I last played AA2, but now that I started it up again (found the AA2Mini folder with everything in it from a year ago) I notice several things wrong:

1. vagina is censored/pixelated
2. Futas dont show cum CC in the detail card. I played before and I know it worked.
3. Futas can't seem to use condoms OR get anyone pregnant

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
QUESTION - been a while since I last played AA2, but now that I started it up again (found the AA2Mini folder with everything in it from a year ago) I notice several things wrong:

1. vagina is censored/pixelated
2. Futas dont show cum CC in the detail card. I played before and I know it worked.
I don't know anything about the futa content in the game, but if your folder says just AA2Mini and not AA2MiniPPX then your game is likely outdated. You should follow the to get the current version set up.

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
Regarding cum stats for futanari characters: To my knowledge, the situation has not changed since you asked about this last February. Unless someone in the Discord has made something (I am not in said Discord), it's probably best to assume that this issue has been left unresolved and long forgotten. Searching this thread seems to yield similar discussions from over five years ago. As I mentioned before:
Sadly, using the Futanari module does not enable cum stats on its own. I do know that this used to be possible even without the module thanks to Lesbianon's modified launchers, but the assets for this no longer seem to be public so I am unfamiliar with how to enable them for futanari actors at this juncture.
Regarding pregnancy: I don't believe vanilla pregnancy can be triggered by futanari actors at this time. Alas, that was also a feature that Lesbianon handled with their launchers. However, futanari characters can trigger the Pregnancy module. If the "giver" actor has the Futanari module active and the "receiver" has the Pregnancy module active, they should be able to interface through H.

Regarding condoms: Admittedly, I don't believe I've ever seen this brought up before. That said, it strikes me as moot. Without access to vanilla pregnancy, there doesn't seem to be a point to adding them to begin with outside of simple aesthetic, and I'm afraid I don't believe I've seen a trigger in the Futanari module to emulate that with modded pregnancy, either. I could be wrong, though.

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
Hey does anyone know if there’s are any gay sex mods included in AA2MiniPPX? And if there isn’t then does anyone know how and where to install them?

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Something tells me Illusion is going for graphics, rather than merit. Cutting on (male) voices is a bad idea. Guys arent the only ones playing these games. I smell budgetary constraints. Hiring VAs isnt cheap. Hiring good VAs is ridiculously expensive.
Can't they make male voices using AI? Maybe they can get by with that until they get more money from sales.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Can't they make male voices using AI? Maybe they can get by with that until they get more money from sales.
*shrugs* Not my circus, not my apes. Point is - this is going to be a recurring theme with Illusion. Constant budgetary constraints *unless* the new game becomes a hit... which i doubt. We will just have to wait and see...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes