Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
You live by the sword and you die by it. Getting gutted by a furry is kind a humiliating end, though...
My class is more of a menagerie. I've got a wide variety of species. In that class there were humans, demons, elves, an angel, a fox, a ghost, a fairy, a vampire. I'm not entirely sure what Azusa was since she had wings and a halo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Monosomething

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm still hoping that they will go back and actually voice them at some point, but that's probably expecting too much.
Honestly if they're doing it to cut costs or something like that because they think people won't really care about male voices they should've just done what some rpgs and visual novels do where the characters only partially voice most lines and only fully voice important lines. Like for example using AA2 you could have the regular talk lines be partially voiced but have stuff like confessions, dating lines fully voiced.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
There were voiced males in AA2 (raw/no mods)?
I may be mistaken but, even though I remember AA2 males swearing around, I don't remember any male voiced event.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
There were voiced males in AA2 (raw/no mods)?
I may be mistaken but, even though I remember AA2 males swearing around, I don't remember any male voiced event.
Vanilla AA2 only had 6 male personalities, but yeah they were all voiced

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Something tells me Illusion is going for graphics, rather than merit. Cutting on (male) voices is a bad idea. Guys arent the only ones playing these games. I smell budgetary constraints. Hiring VAs isnt cheap. Hiring good VAs is ridiculously expensive.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
I think ILLGames/Illusion is just keeping its "Unity" workflow.
I mean, AA2 was the last Illusion game built under its in-house engine (I think it was named ILLEngine).
After moving on to Unity (Harem Mate onwards, AFAIK) males have being mute (silent protagonists), meat to have the player as the voice actor/actress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snow_Ball69

Apr 2, 2022
btw, why do some characters get stuck when you ask them to follow you and you cant do anything unless somebody interrupts you?

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hello, I need help because I have this error View attachment 3871548 It crashes randomly when I try to talk to a character. Any ideas? thanks
Try the steps listed . If that doesn't work you can try this

btw, why do some characters get stuck when you ask them to follow you and you cant do anything unless somebody interrupts you?
Does the character have the Enigma personality by any chance? I had the exact same problem until I switched to using the

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Does the character have the Enigma personality by any chance? I had the exact same problem until I switched to using the Unified Personality Pack
I've actually noticed in a game I started yesterday a similar but sort of opposite version of that with a haughty personality character that I think is probably caused by modules though as I never noticed it happen to that personality type before this specific one it's happening to. Anyways what happens is that very very rarely a character with it will just stand there and won't follow me after the interaction ends and instead will just stand in place unless I interact with another character or go to an opposite gender specific room.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I've actually noticed in a game I started yesterday a similar but sort of opposite version of that with a haughty personality character that I think is probably caused by modules though as I never noticed it happen to that personality type before this specific one it's happening to. Anyways what happens is that very very rarely a character with it will just stand there and won't follow me after the interaction ends and instead will just stand in place unless I interact with another character or go to an opposite gender specific room.
I can't say I've ever experienced the exact circumstance that you describe, but I have encountered NPCs getting locked into place as the result of unexpected interactions between multiple modules.

KSXX

May 12, 2020
Quick question: If i don't have the additional personalities mod - do cards using these personalities in my folder just not show up ingame? Or do they show up as a another personality?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes