EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ArtificialAcademy_logo.jpg

Overview:
Artificial Academy (ジンコウガクエン, Jinkou Gakuen) is an eroge high school social simulation, spun off from Illusion's Artificial Girl series, released by Illusion on June 10, 2011.
Create and play any of up to 25 students of varying gender, orientation and other interaction abilities and personal inclinations. Make friends and lovers as the class competes for achievement in academics, athletics, popularity, and romance.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-16
Release Date: 2019-11-16
Developer: Illusion
Censorship: Yes - Patch w/ Mosaics
Version: HF4.0
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Sequel: LINK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - -
TORRENT: - - - -

Artificial Academ.jpg Artificial Academy Screenshots 1.jpg Artificial Academy Screenshots 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
question how much different is this ?

for example

Does this allow my habit of cucking npcs after getting them into a relationship ? and mods like the range of mods available for this

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
how to fix the like 3 fps the game gets when a char is up on the screen? like when they are just moving around its fine, but when it goes in close when you are like talking to them it goes to 3 fps

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Which one is better in terms of gameplay, this one or the sequel?
Sequel is better in terms of gameplay. You can even get students murdered in it!

At the risk of sounding like a villain, manipulating evil characters into killing their cheating bf's/gf's was one of my most memorable experiences in the game:devilish:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Sequel is better in terms of gameplay. You can even get students murdered in it!

At the risk of sounding like a villain, manipulating evil characters into killing their cheating bf's/gf's was one of my most memorable experiences in the game:devilish:
Lol that sounds fun. Lately everytime i started a new game i alway set the girl i'm aiming for toward a good for nothing cuck then process to steal her away with my char. That's the closest i got to experience 2d netori since the protagonist got cucked in most translated 2d ntr games.

• Haha
Reactions: Toweke and Yuri L