4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Grandmaster Lolicon

Aug 5, 2017
Hot springs seems super broken and impassible right now. Showed up, did initial events until peeping in the morning, and now all I can do is Wait>Bath>Bath>Sleep. Repeat until I die of stress. No new events occur in any room regardless of time, can't get a massage, nothing with little sis at night despite her being there. Also have to save and reload between cycles because it bugs out the menu at the bath so that taking a bath pulls up the menu for leaving the room instead.

Tuzumaki

Nov 12, 2023
Hola bro se viene lo rico con esa nueva actualización xD, me estás diciendo que ya se puede jugar con la masajista? ZiziI

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The opening with Akari is quite weak. Her son is in coma for about a month and when she wakes up, she barely reacts. “I’m so glad my son’s awake” before she leaves really doesn’t cuts it. No hug, no tears, she only looks down at the MC, not even moving the head. Which makes her glasses look a bit weird. Also, I would expect someone who wears stylish clothes and likes jewellery to wear some, a necklace maybe a ring. Her info box even says straight up mc instead our chosen name. She is also the only one who gets such an info box.

When meeting Miku the first time, the MC thinks she looks happy, but she doesn’t look happy at all.

Episode 1, after the MC run into his sister in the bath. Why is he apologizing to the door. She didn’t see the MC, she didn’t react to indicate if she even noticed him. Which makes the beginning of episode 2 not making sense like this. – Wait, the scene where she turns around is missing in episode 1 and we see it only when the MC masturbates. No wonder it doesn’t make sense.

Don’t let B2 tell us that some people hide their emotions because of insecurities. We should discover that ourselves while playing trough interactions with Miku. Show, don’t tell, is in important writing guideline. Why is the MC already apologizing for being cold to his sister? It’s far to early for that. The apology was not earned. The MC had no chance to discover his missteps and acknowledge them. It also conflicts with that B2 must tell us something simple like, “Just say I missed you too” during our conversation with Maki, when the MC can figure out something vague as with his sister. Yuina says the MC should go back to the classroom for the next class, but there is no other class.

Episode 3. Saeko tells the MC not to call her miss. Yet a few sentences later she wants to be called miss Saeko. Shortly after that the lighting has a problem every time Saeko moves. The Mc talks out loud for B2 to search something. Saeko would have heard that and be confused. Why is Saeko making lunch for Naomi when it’s early in the morning? I do like the detail, that Naomis ear gets even more red, after the MC pulled her pants down. When MC was truly fat before the accident, his best friend Maki should probably point that out somewhere.

The morning at school with Maki in her sports outfit. The MC says he can run for hours without slowing down. His sister said he passed during sports once. Maki should know that. He should not be able to carry her that early after coma. A bit later after that Maki thinks she can’t talk correctly? I can’t remember anything in that regard. During our first meeting with her she was talking non-stop. She notices his erection two separate times. Then she already thinks she can’t hide her feelings anymore? She seems just to have realized she has some feeling for him and it’s just her second appearance in the game.

After that I gave up, maybe I will try the game later again, but at the moment the writing is just too rough. The pacing is off. Stuff don’t makes sense here and there. The visuals are not good enough to make that up for me. (Tho they are not bad) But I must say, the idea is original and could be interesting. The grammar has some problems. I would recommend using Word for that, if you can. It is quite helpful in that regard. Like pointing out that you did not use an upper-case letter at the beginning of a sentence. Be careful using acronyms during dialogue. I don’t think people say btw, that’s more like a writing only thing.
Navigating is a pain. I would rather have a menu with the options for where to go, then finding my way through the school, trying to find my way and the doors I can use. An option to instantly return to the bed would be good. I think it would be better if Namis home would be disabled till the plot demands to go there. The MC doesn’t its location beforehand.

I hope I’m not too discouraging. I have high expectations regarding writing. Good luck with the game.

In general, regarding that neurochip. It must be recently implanted into MC brain, especially if it has some wired connections to other parts. Implants of all sorts have problems with body growth. For example, before we started using natural heart valves, we used artificial ones. These had to be replaced every few years in children. The natural ones can growth with the children and don’t have to be replaced, because the heart outgrew them. That is not to criticize anything. I just wanted to point it out for the case that the time the MC got the chip should ever get important.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hola bro se viene lo rico con esa nueva actualización xD, me estás diciendo que ya se puede jugar con la masajista? ZiziI
No puedes en este momento, hay escenas limitadas con ella
The opening with Akari is quite weak. Her son is in coma for about a month and when she wakes up, she barely reacts. “I’m so glad my son’s awake” before she leaves really doesn’t cuts it. No hug, no tears, she only looks down at the MC, not even moving the head. Which makes her glasses look a bit weird. Also, I would expect someone who wears stylish clothes and likes jewellery to wear some, a necklace maybe a ring. Her info box even says straight up mc instead our chosen name. She is also the only one who gets such an info box.

When meeting Miku the first time, the MC thinks she looks happy, but she doesn’t look happy at all.

Episode 1, after the MC run into his sister in the bath. Why is he apologizing to the door. She didn’t see the MC, she didn’t react to indicate if she even noticed him. Which makes the beginning of episode 2 not making sense like this. – Wait, the scene where she turns around is missing in episode 1 and we see it only when the MC masturbates. No wonder it doesn’t make sense.

Don’t let B2 tell us that some people hide their emotions because of insecurities. We should discover that ourselves while playing trough interactions with Miku. Show, don’t tell, is in important writing guideline. Why is the MC already apologizing for being cold to his sister? It’s far to early for that. The apology was not earned. The MC had no chance to discover his missteps and acknowledge them. It also conflicts with that B2 must tell us something simple like, “Just say I missed you too” during our conversation with Maki, when the MC can figure out something vague as with his sister. Yuina says the MC should go back to the classroom for the next class, but there is no other class.

Episode 3. Saeko tells the MC not to call her miss. Yet a few sentences later she wants to be called miss Saeko. Shortly after that the lighting has a problem every time Saeko moves. The Mc talks out loud for B2 to search something. Saeko would have heard that and be confused. Why is Saeko making lunch for Naomi when it’s early in the morning? I do like the detail, that Naomis ear gets even more red, after the MC pulled her pants down. When MC was truly fat before the accident, his best friend Maki should probably point that out somewhere.

The morning at school with Maki in her sports outfit. The MC says he can run for hours without slowing down. His sister said he passed during sports once. Maki should know that. He should not be able to carry her that early after coma. A bit later after that Maki thinks she can’t talk correctly? I can’t remember anything in that regard. During our first meeting with her she was talking non-stop. She notices his erection two separate times. Then she already thinks she can’t hide her feelings anymore? She seems just to have realized she has some feeling for him and it’s just her second appearance in the game.

After that I gave up, maybe I will try the game later again, but at the moment the writing is just too rough. The pacing is off. Stuff don’t makes sense here and there. The visuals are not good enough to make that up for me. (Tho they are not bad) But I must say, the idea is original and could be interesting. The grammar has some problems. I would recommend using Word for that, if you can. It is quite helpful in that regard. Like pointing out that you did not use an upper-case letter at the beginning of a sentence. Be careful using acronyms during dialogue. I don’t think people say btw, that’s more like a writing only thing.
Navigating is a pain. I would rather have a menu with the options for where to go, then finding my way through the school, trying to find my way and the doors I can use. An option to instantly return to the bed would be good. I think it would be better if Namis home would be disabled till the plot demands to go there. The MC doesn’t its location beforehand.

I hope I’m not too discouraging. I have high expectations regarding writing. Good luck with the game.

In general, regarding that neurochip. It must be recently implanted into MC brain, especially if it has some wired connections to other parts. Implants of all sorts have problems with body growth. For example, before we started using natural heart valves, we used artificial ones. These had to be replaced every few years in children. The natural ones can growth with the children and don’t have to be replaced, because the heart outgrew them. That is not to criticize anything. I just wanted to point it out for the case that the time the MC got the chip should ever get important.
I understand all of your points and all I can say that, This was my first game as a writer. The writing is very immature, I know that. There are tons of things I learned and still learning.
The starting episodes are rough and make significant impact on the person's interest in game.
I do plan to remake the scenes and writings in future(Maybe with a writer. May want to see how that works out.)
But Currently I just want to put a game with enough content to enjoy what you have.

Last edited:

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hot springs seems super broken and impassible right now. Showed up, did initial events until peeping in the morning, and now all I can do is Wait>Bath>Bath>Sleep. Repeat until I die of stress. No new events occur in any room regardless of time, can't get a massage, nothing with little sis at night despite her being there. Also have to save and reload between cycles because it bugs out the menu at the bath so that taking a bath pulls up the menu for leaving the room instead.
Some things are there for placeholder for now.

And the bath menu bug is fixed. It will appear in the next version.

There is no content there for now so you don't need to worry about the bug much.

I can provide the patch file if it's that broken on android.

Jan 15, 2018
nice i can run the animations
game time feels hella inflated though

and from what im reading it seems as though the onsen stuff is the end of this update right?
which leaves milkers offering a massage she cant give yet as an ending?
why not make use of the "thats all for now, more in the next update?" thats in the tutorial
-ran into a bug where if you try to get a massage from the milk woman your next attempt to bath will instead give you the list of choices you'd norm get if you clicked on the arrow next to your bed e.g "Go to [insert location] "
-wasted time thinking it was like Saeko, where her event trigger doesnt appear in the task list for 70% of your playthrough
so igamed the system, tried to at least
turns out if you save right before you select "take a bath" and load that save, it'll play "normally"
and by normal i mean it will play the afternoon instance of taking a evening bath, if you saved during the evening
-so you have to save in the afternoon, that way you can get a rehash of the evening bath event during the evening, but hey +1 w/ milkers and that may or may not mean something
//sadly after rinsing and repeating this same 1st time bath encounter so many times for points, i still dunno if the points just didn't register with her, if there's just no cap, or something else... either way sad. very sad

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Updated Again with all the bugs fixed.

It's slow paced
10.1 I still triggered a bug. It was while lying on lap of mother.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode4.rpy", line 5496, in script
    $ akari_love.adjust_affection(mom1_name, 1)
  File "game/episode4.rpy", line 5496, in <module>
NameError: name 'akari_love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode4.rpy", line 5496, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode4.rpy", line 5496, in <module>
NameError: name 'akari_love' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Artificial Awakening 0.10.1
Thu Nov 30 03:31:51 2023

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is their any scenes for Chizue? it said that there might be a new scene unlocked after raising her affection.

Jan 24, 2021

May your home be filled with laughter, your heart with warmth, and your days with the magic of the season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

Work on the next update is in progress, since I am involved with another project as well it is going slow.

For this occasion, I have some new Christmas renders.

Note: More renders will be in Patreon DLC!!!

christmas_post.png

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Are there plans to continue this with the new game Dilemma of Devotion. It has been a long while since any update

Good luck with the game!!!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes