4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
poster 0.8 4k.png

Overview:
A genius scientist fails his experiment, was it hubris? Is there anyone left who knows? You, his son, wake up in a hospital bed, confused, not truly knowing who you are. You have some memories from both of them, is this body really yours though? Which of these memories are truly your own? There are many things you can't remember, but others that you start to. is there something more to all of this?.....
Thread Updated: 2023-11-10
Release Date: 2023-11-09
Developer: ShinyDarkRai - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

Note- from 0.10 Old saves will not work on character screens so make sure to start a new save.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- - -

Extras: Spanish Translation (0.9)* -
Fan Sign - ClearTextbox and UI outline mod - Gallery Unlocker

*This patch is not official nor approved by the dev, download and use at your own risks

naomi_event_2_image_470003.png 1 (2).png 1 (5).png 1.png 4.png mc_classroom_event1_image_16.png principal_event1_image_1.png prewiew 11.png naomi_event_image_450002.png wakeup_event_1_image_070001.png 0.6 Banner.png preview (1).png preview (2).png preview (3).png 1 (1).png 1 (3).png 1.png 1 (4).png Sneak peak discord 2.png t7GUQK.png

Last edited:

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
If You are wondering where are the rest of the tags like the other users then, I have to tell you something This version of the game is just the prologue of the game, all of the content of the game is yet to come. If this is just the prologue of the game then why did you release it? To get a review on my art style and the story of the game.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
If You are wondering where are the rest of the tags like the other users then, I have to tell you something This version of the game is just the prologue of the game, all of the content of the game is yet to come. If this is just the prologue of the game then why did you release it? To get a review on my art style and the story of the game.
Maybe add some planned tags so it will get more people to even try the game, because right now with this overview and tags it doesn't seem like it's enough to get people to try the game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am sure that someone will try your game, but without any more information that you have given us, it won't be me.

Good luck.

Reactions: HansDampf788

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Even if it's just the prologue for now the OP should at least give an idea of what the game is about and as for the tags you can add future tags in the genre spoiler.

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The game is quite good for an initial release. The art is basic, but I can see an interesting story line. I hope it will gain more content in the near future.

The story of a genius scientist who is experimenting ...in which something goes wrong.
FAILED to quit masturbation. :LOL: NO super powers!

1189422_1.jpg

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Will the Dev be adding more fetish/kinks(tags) to the list soon? Ah please don't post something in the Dev Note like "You won't do blah blah blah, Transformation, blah blah blah" and we end up have to think what kind of Transformation you are talking about. Please be more specific about it.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Will the Dev be adding more fetish/kinks(tags) to the list soon? Ah please don't post something in the Dev Note like "You won't do blah blah blah, Transformation, blah blah blah" and we end up have to think what kind of Transformation you are talking about. Please be more specific about it.
I will be adding more tags in the list with more content as soon as possible, as to what kind of tags i won't be adding are rape,ugly bastard,NTR and for the rest i am open to suggestions.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Just added planned tags, Thanks For your Help.
(y)

As I haven't played the game yet I don't know if there is already any information about the sister as is she younger or older than the MC but I would definitely say make her submissive but I'm not sure if I like the tsundere part (as an anime fan myself most tsundere girls are annoying) I prefer the sisters that already have a brother complex.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
(y)

As I haven't played the game yet I don't know if there is already any information about the sister as is she younger or older than the MC but I would definitely say make her submissive but I'm not sure if I like the tsundere part (as an anime fan myself most tsundere girls are annoying) I prefer the sisters that already have a brother complex.

Let's just say I may have been planning for another sister.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Planned tags look good, and the story seems interesting enough to put you on the list, but those preview pics give me almost zero information, only that it's koikatsu. Maybe consider adding a few more (even if you're not in game yet) to give us a look at our love interests. I can't tell you the number of times I've given a chance to a game that I otherwise wouldn't have, just because I saw a preview with a single character I decided was worth playing for.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Planned tags look good, and the story seems interesting enough to put you on the list, but those preview pics give me almost zero information, only that it's koikatsu. Maybe consider adding a few more (even if you're not in game yet) to give us a look at our love interests. I can't tell you the number of times I've given a chance to a game that I otherwise wouldn't have, just because I saw a preview with a single character I decided was worth playing for.

I will add more characters in the screenshot section, thanks for the tip.

Apr 16, 2018
I know that this is a bit of a knit-pick but when can it just be that the experiment goes according to plan and that's what the scientists wanted in the first place? Because the experience going horribly wrong is a bit of a cliché...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes