4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ShinyDarkRai I have a few questions.

First. Exactly what does tsundere mean? (I hope it's written like this)

Second. Decisions, such as the first to masturbate or receive a blowjob from the nurse, close LIs? I mean, if you decide to masturbate, can you go down the nurse route or does that shut it down for good? If these decisions close routes I prefer to know it, since then the game isn't going to interest me.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I will be adding more tags in the list with more content as soon as possible, as to what kind of tags i won't be adding are rape,ugly bastard,NTR and for the rest i am open to suggestions.
how about cheating( a woman cheat because she corny) and netori (u stole the woman because u want it) ?

really wanted to see koikatsu game with hidden sex also.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'll play it when I have the time. I'm kinda curious about the dev since I'm a Darkrai super fan as well xD But I'm hoping that the MC isn't "too crazy". :oops:

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Mom looks way too unhappy when you wake up. Like, I thought she wasn't happy, but then it shows us *what I presume to be her thoughts*.
Also why ask us permission to accept the chip, then just say 'lol pick the only right answer'. No point giving choices that aren't choices.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
ShinyDarkRai I have a few questions.

First. Exactly what does tsundere mean? (I hope it's written like this)

Second. Decisions, such as the first to masturbate or receive a blowjob from the nurse, close LIs? I mean, if you decide to masturbate, can you go down the nurse route, or does that shut it down for good? If these decisions close routes I prefer to know it, since then the game isn't going to interest me.

Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced ) is a term for a character development process that depicts a character with a personality who is initially cold, temperamental, hotheaded (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. (source wiki)

The answer to your second question is: No, not really because in the later part of the story you can pursue her easily. There is no choice like that yet, If I do add a choice that can affect the person's route It will be crystal clear.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced ) is a term for a character development process that depicts a character with a personality who is initially cold, temperamental, hotheaded (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. (source wiki)
That definition (cold, temperamental, hostile) fits well with the kind of LI I usually avoid. I don't usually wait for her to become friendly: I prefer LIs that are friendly from the beginning or that are indifferent at best, without being cold.

Later, when I see the personality of the sister I will really know if I'm interested in her. If she really is as the definition indicates probably not, and if she includes the submissive part of the poll as a male domination relationship, then even less.

The answer to your second question is: No, not really because in the later part of the story you can pursue her easily. There is no choice like that yet, If I do add a choice that can affect the person's route It will be crystal clear.
Perfect. I don't like choosing between LIs. On the other hand, I'm more into romantic relationships, so in the first choice I prefer to avoid paying for a blowjob.

• Thinking Face

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have finished this update and the truth is that I don't know what to think.

The story is fine but, and this is simply my opinion, the sexual scenes aren't exactly to my liking (the first, paying for a blowjob to a potential LI isn't something I am going to do, the second is a sex dream scene, which is the kind of thing that I avoid seeing, and that I've actually skipped using CTRL). Going into the bathroom and meeting the MC's sister in the shower is another one of those things that doesn't convince me (in fact I never do the voyeur scenes if I can choose it, I never spy on the girls in the bathroom, or changing, or in any way, nor do I use or buy the hidden cameras, unless they force me and then I'm not enthusiastic about doing it)

I'm still not sure about the personality of the MC's sister. She may be fond of the MC, but I don't really like the way she talks to him in the first meeting after the coma. If she's going to be like that over time, I hope we can avoid her. I may be weird, but I prefer friendlier LIs.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The story is a bit weird but that can be the result of the bad translation other than that I'm not sure what to think about the game yet.

• Thinking Face

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Mom looks way too unhappy when you wake up. Like, I thought she wasn't happy, but then it shows us *what I presume to be her thoughts*.
Also why ask us permission to accept the chip, then just say 'lol pick the only right answer'. No point giving choices that aren't choices.

Yeah it's like facebook permissions.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes