4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I know that this is a bit of a knit-pick but when can it just be that the experiment goes according to plan and that's what the scientists wanted in the first place? Because the experience going horribly wrong is a bit of a cliché...
Well If I tell you something about it then it will count as a spoiler

Apr 16, 2018
Well If I tell you something about it then it will count as a spoiler
It's just one of my pet-peevs in story telling that people will shy away from already corrupted/perverted characters at the beginning of the story, so that they can show the character's journey into moral depravity (which would be fine if the amount of times its done wasn't consistently every five minutes) I feel that it's ok to have characters that were already corrupt, but they didn't act like garbage people.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
It's just one of my pet-peevs in story telling that people will shy away from already corrupted/perverted characters at the beginning of the story so that they can show the character's journey into moral depravity (which would be fine if the amount of times its done wasn't consistently every five minutes) I feel that it's ok to have characters that were already corrupt, but they didn't act like garbage people.
That's an interesting thought, though I hope you like the nurse.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Added Nopy links and promoted game.

Cheers

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the premise of the game, I'm going to download it and see how it is.

There are a couple of tags that I don't like very much: humiliation and spanking. I always prefer to avoid those kinds of situations. In any case, since I don't like them, I always skip them, even if it's using the CTRL button.

On the other hand, to the question: What kind of personality would you like in your sister? I see that most have responded submissive and sundere (this I'm not sure what it means). I'm not a fan of domination at all, so I hope that if the relationship with her leads to male domination, there is another non-dominated path or that if the only possibility is male domination, establishing a romantic relationship with her can be avoided.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like the look of this. Let's see where it goes.

It could be disturbing, poignant, funny and ridiculous. Maybe all of them. Fingers crossed. :LOL: :coffee:

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Just here to ask the question ctrl+f did not return:

Is the NTR avoidable?
There is no NTR in the game right now from what i saw.
I swear it had ntr in tag list
Maybe I got my coom coomfused
It seems some users still have questions about ntr(and related stuff), I have said this before and I will say it again. I CURRENTLY, HAVE NO PLANS TO ADD NTR OR NTR RELATED CONTENT.

But If you really would like to see some of this content I will host a poll on this thread soon with the most common and popular tags, and depending on the results I will add some content.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It seems some users still have questions about ntr(and related stuff), I have said this before and I will say it again. I CURRENTLY, HAVE NO PLANS TO ADD NTR OR NTR RELATED CONTENT.

But If you really would like to see some of this conten I will host a poll on this thread soon with the most common and popular tags, and depending on the results I will add some content.
If you are going to add NTR I hope it's avoidable (that it doesn't happen) in fact if it can be deactivated (that it doesn't happen) when you start a new game or from the menu options, the better.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020

But If you really would like to see some of this conten I will host a poll on this thread soon with the most common and popular tags, and depending on the results I will add some content.
I sincerely recommend that you do not add NTR to the game. Mostly the niche of players who like that kind of content is very small, but the number of players who won't even bother to play the game if it has NTR is high. In the end you lose more support than you are going to gain. A piece of advice from someone who has been in the adult game scene for a long time: if you really want to succeed, it is best to keep any other cock other than the MC's away from the girls.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes