4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I changed a little bit of it after your reply.

I'm sorry, but I'm not getting any notifications on my thread for some reason. If you want me to reply on anything. please quote me or join the discord. We can discuss it there.
ShinyDarkRai, thanks for the reply.

I will try to see how the modifications are.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I'm sorry, but I'm not getting any notifications on my thread for some reason.
F95 can be a fickle mistress. It's like youtube with the subscribe, hit the bell, do a weird dance, and maybe it will notify you if and only if it feels like it :poop:

If you logged in and ignored the thread it could have been offended.
If you are watching too many threads it can get confused.
If something was posted during backups it could go out of sync.
The could be lag between when something gets posted and when the site feels like telling you about it. I swear a few things come up as news that are oddly old.
If everything is working as intended is it your sanity which is at fault?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I changed a little bit of it after your reply.

I'm sorry, but I'm not getting any notifications on my thread for some reason. If you want me to reply on anything. please quote me or join the discord. We can discuss it there.
if the thread has been attached to you after it was posted by a mod, you have to click watch thread in the top right corner of the comment list.

Reactions: vilewe7570
Jan 7, 2021
I am watching this thread but still not getting any notification without mentions.
Kinda dumb but did you try the simple turn it off and back on again? Otherwise try opening a troubleshooting ticket and see what one of the mods that knows how the site works has to say about it.

Figured I'd share a mod that adds a clear textbox option and ui outlines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am watching this thread but still not getting any notification without mentions.
if you get notifications from other threads, click unwatch and click watch again. might be an error in the database. otherwise youll need to check your alert settings (click the bell, preferences)

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Kinda dumb but did you try the simple turn it off and back on again? Otherwise try opening a troubleshooting ticket and see what one of the mods that knows how the site works has to say about it.

Figured I'd share a mod that adds a clear textbox option and ui outlines.
Will add it in the front-page thanks
if you get notifications from other threads, click unwatch and click watch again. might be an error in the database. otherwise youll need to check your alert settings (click the bell, preferences)
I did. Hopefully it works now.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ShinyDarkRai, BigPP is a weird name, really. In any case, I'm not going to change it.

Screenshot_1.png

I think that is better this way: I know you are very confused.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

In theory I said that B2714 calls the MC "Boss". After those first two sentences it seems that it proceeds to call him Boss.

I still don't like the first conversation with the sister. I actually dislike tsundere characters in general. By the way, I've gone from paying the nurse for a blow job (I didn't do that the first time I played either, as I recall).

EDIT: Apart from the general map, it would be nice to have a map (or a list of places) of each of the places (home, school, etc). It would make it much easier to get around and avoid having to hit the button a bunch of times to get where you want to go.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
EDIT: Apart from the general map, it would be nice to have a map (or a list of places) of each of the places (home, school, etc). It would make it much easier to get around and avoid having to hit the button a bunch of times to get where you want to go.
Would be nice especially since it's a jump from one empty location after another to get to the good stuff. It might throw off the order of events which to account for that they might have to recode certain scenes to run at the start of maps instead of at particular points within maps.

Jan 7, 2021
Funny enough I did something like that back in v0.5 for the MC's house, Naomi's house, and the school. However like jadih96207 said it can cause sequence breaking and a lot of elements have point to point show and hide. Here is the old proof of concept ported over though can't say how future proof it is...

Reactions: BlasKyau

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
ShinyDarkRai
If I save on the map screen and try to load from there the game crashes.
Changed the scripts to use a call to an empty_screen instead of a hard pause.
This would work but since you commented on my code above the call screen empty_screen. It is probably going to cause some problems with auto and skip buttons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
This would work but since you commented on my code above the call screen empty_screen. It is probably going to cause some problems with auto and skip buttons.
For me it keeps those buttons active but on places like the map it doesn't do anything. Like it has Skipping>>> in the corner but it doesn't skip and putting auto on also does nothing.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
For me it keeps those buttons active but on places like the map it doesn't do anything. Like it has Skipping>>> in the corner but it doesn't skip and putting auto on also does nothing.
I disabled it because it was causing errors. But it gets enabled as soon as you enter an event so it's all good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes