4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Update 0.7
Hello everyone, Weird day to release the update huh. Anyways, here is the new update.
Here are the patch notes.
0.7 ------------------------------------------------------------
  • 4 New Events.
  • 6 New Animations.
  • New system implemented.
Links ---------------------------------------------------------------------
PC-
MAC -
ANDROID -
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it. Hope You guys Enjoy the update.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

Update 0.7
Hello everyone, Weird day to release the update huh. Anyways, here is the new update.
Here are the patch notes.
0.7 ------------------------------------------------------------
  • 4 New Events.
  • 6 New Animations.
  • New system implemented.
Links ---------------------------------------------------------------------
PC- MEGA
MAC - MEGA
ANDROID - MEGA
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it. Hope You guys Enjoy the update.
aprils jokes are so lame... :Kappa:

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Is it just me or does B2 try really hard to protect that guy that keeps trying to kill us?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like you're not the first person to try and kill him but maybe if you ask the dev real nice you can cut on the dotted line :WutFace:

Was hoping to see a lot more of Miku instead of that teaser at the end... Game needs more moments with the girls! Headpats would be nice. Since she acted like she didn't know why we were getting involved with him I guess he didn't threaten her?

Reactions: jadih96207

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow.. all this time for this release and there was nothing but a single damn scene of Naomi naked during a ceremony. WTF? All this time for just that.. damn hint tells you to go to class but nothing fucking happens even after a week.. what a damn disappointment.

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
Wow.. all this time for this release and there was nothing but a single damn scene of Naomi naked during a ceremony. WTF? All this time for just that.. damn hint tells you to go to class but nothing fucking happens even after a week.. what a damn disappointment.
Not regular class. Go to the principal's office in the morning.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
New Patreon poll for which girl should be featured next.

Naomi
Saeko
Sora
Principal Yuina
Class teacher
Sports teacher
Uzaki (connected to the main story)
Nurse
Ayumi
Harumi(connected to the main story)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (578 MB/151 MB) : (0.7)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's been quite a while since I've been on this thread.

I added that choice there because I wanted to catch the player off guard with it.
I'm weird, but getting a bad ending usually causes me to leave the game: I only see one ending, so getting to a bad ending is usually followed by being pissed off, closing the game, and deleting it (in that order). But I guess it's a peculiarity of mine that few will share.

Otherwise, I remember ending the game at a point where the MC was in the bathroom dealing with some girls. I didn't really like how the situation was going and that the MC's AI seemed completely useless and I closed the game. I guess this part will not have changed. Am I wrong?

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Otherwise, I remember ending the game at a point where the MC was in the bathroom dealing with some girls. I didn't really like how the situation was going and that the MC's AI seemed completely useless and I closed the game. I guess this part will not have changed. Am I wrong?
I changed a little bit of it after your reply.

I'm sorry, but I'm not getting any notifications on my thread for some reason. If you want me to reply on anything. please quote me or join the discord. We can discuss it there.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes