4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Image 'blacksceen' not found.
Image 'ayumi_I_event_image_1' not found.
Image 'ayumi_I_event_image_2' not found.
Image 'ayumi_I_event_image_3' not found.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This must be a mobile error.
I will check it.

Edit: The issue has been fixed.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is too damn buggy. Unable to speak to Ayumi to tutor it throws me back at the gate. Attend class teacher option does nothing but advances time to afternoon. Half the time I am unable to click on door to enter home. What happened to the I'm thirsty waking up and going to the park at night scene?

Game was so buggy I started a new game but I have seen less scenes than the saved game which was day 4. Day 6 now and I have seen less scenes.

Reactions: jinxw1

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Unable to speak to Ayumi to tutor it throws me back at the gate.
That ayumi bug has been fixed in the game. There were some naming problem.
Attend class teacher option does nothing but advances time to afternoon.
That will be used to trigger events in the future.
Half the time I am unable to click on door to enter home.
That Bug has also been fixed.

What happened to the I'm thirsty waking up and going to the park at night scene?
That scene is still in the game. Did you follow all the hints?

Game was so buggy I started a new game but I have seen less scenes than the saved game which was day 4. Day 6 now and I have seen less scenes.
All the events of the game are still in the game. I haven't removed anything.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I've been hearing a lot about the bug of the latest version. All the bugs that I have encountered in the game through my discord and other sources have been fixed. (Thank you for reporting bugs) What I want to ask is, Do You guys want me to release a bug-fix version?

(react with (y))Yes, I would like you to release the bug-fix version.

(react with :giggle:)No, I want you to focus on the next update.

This poll is also on my Patreon.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I've been hearing a lot about the bug of the latest version. All the bugs that I have encountered in the game through my discord and other sources have been fixed. (Thank you for reporting bugs) What I want to ask is, Do You guys want me to release a bug-fix version?

Yes! Also update your Discord invite it's no good. I could not find a valid Discord link for you at all.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Yes! Also update your Discord invite it's no good. I could not find a valid Discord link for you at all.
I am putting my new invite here just in case anyone wants to join.

Last edited:

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

Unless the next version is right around the corner a bugfix patch would be nice (y)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Is the game still a sandbox?

Dev, if you like feedback, why dont you make one about sandbox or linear VN?

I would bet linear VN would win, and if you want to give freedom to players about who to pursue, just do it with a choice, like many other games do.

Sandbox destroys inmersion. For those of us that like stories having to stop enjoying the story to click around finding how to continue is a big turn off.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ShinyDarkRai dont make every single interaction advance time to the point you cant to anything else in that time slot, like the toilet event blocking class.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
ShinyDarkRai dont make every single interaction advance time to the point you cant to anything else in that time slot, like the toilet event blocking class.
Toilet event was triggering some bugs in the game so I had to put a time skip in there.
But I will try to avoid time skip for every single event in the future.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good thing i dont need to whore anyone out, there are so many pimping games around to ignore the tag without asking ^^
*download*

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai
Jan 7, 2021
A new poll, do you want to date Mrs. Claus

Character Discussion Poll

Hello Everyone,

This discussion is about the new character I added in the Christmas event.

She's not a character you could pursue right now but I would like to change that (after seen your responses on animation) So, I am hosting this poll to make Santa as a love Interest you can pursue in the game.

Note: patreon vote counts(2x)
santa.png

Seeing the other love interest like Maki, Miku, Akari, Naomi, etc in holiday outfits would be nice.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes