4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Prostitution....wait, what kind of prostitution?

Do we gget to hire prostitutes? Or do some girls prostitute themselves?
Cause I'm a greedy and selfish guys who doesn't wanna share...

Or is the MC prostituting at some point?

Wait...why isn't there a game with a male MC where you play as a prostitute?
Sounds like a fun premise.
MC pays the nurse for a handjob... that's basically it.

Game is very much sole male MC game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
latest version seems bugged so I played it from start again.

1. walking in on sister in bathroom she does not turn towards you
2. scene at night in park never happens
3. if you do not replay from start you won't get the Naomi's moms path because of an option added
4. Bug if your in bathroom at home and click on upstairs you end up at school

Wonder if there is others missed since there is no tracker or gallery to indicate you missed anything.

Last edited:

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Talking with Ayumi in the classroom takes you back to the main menu if timeoftheday equals 0.
Fixed this bug :)
Thank you for reporting it.
View attachment 1984056

Isn't the AI supposed to have deleted it?
b2 said that he can delete it anytime but he didn't delete it yet.
I had to change a part of a script for future events.

Which software used to make the images ?
Koikatu
latest version seems bugged so I played it from start again.

1. walking in on sister in bathroom she does not turn towards you
2. scene at night in park never happens
3. if you do not replay from start you won't get the Naomi's moms path because of an option added
4. Bug if your in bathroom at home and click on upstairs you end up at school

Wonder if there is others missed since there is no tracker or gallery to indicate you missed anything.
1. she was supposed to?
2. It does happen but not always. There is 1/5 chance that the event will happen.
3. I am still working on backward save compatibility.
4. Couldn't find this one I was trying on PC can you give some more info?

Reactions: AlexaSky

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
b2 said that he can delete it anytime but he didn't delete it yet.
I had to change a part of a script for future events.
I get the impression that Sora's route is going to be femdom or maledom. I'm not a fan of any of this fetishes. If we add the blackmail and humiliation, my interest in her is nil, at best. So personally I just want to delete the photo and forget about her.

EDIT:

I restarted the game because it was doing weird things, and I took the opportunity to not do Sora's route (or at least delay it until I was forced to do it). And yet the following conversation happens:

Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jadih96207

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I get the impression that Sora's route is going to be femdom or maledom. I'm not a fan of any of this fetishes. If we add the blackmail and humiliation, my interest in her is nil, at best. So personally I just want to delete the photo and forget about her.

EDIT:

I restarted the game because it was doing weird things, and I took the opportunity to not do Sora's route (or at least delay it until I was forced to do it). And yet the following conversation happens:

View attachment 1991205

I cannot just completely remove her name from everywhere.
Her name would still pop up here and there(probably she also would).
You can easily avoid her route.

And about her story, I've only written one event so far and there is a bit of maledom if you ask me. I'm not sure about femdom tho I have not decided if I want to add a different femdom route or not.

• Haha

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
And about her story, I've only written one event so far and there is a bit of maledom if you ask me. I'm not sure about femdom tho I have not decided if I want to add a different femdom route or not.
You go to the bathroom to take a shit and she kicks down the door on your stall as you cower in fear... That doesn't sound like maledom to me :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You go to the bathroom to take a shit and she kicks down the door on your stall as you cower in fear... That doesn't sound like maledom to me :ROFLMAO:
I guess the maledom comes when the MC gets revenge.

In any case, I don't like how it starts, and if it leads to more femdom, I like it less. And if it changes to maledom, I don't like it either. So I will avoid her route.

I cannot just completely remove her name from everywhere.
Her name would still pop up here and there(probably she also would).

It's not really because they talk about her, it's because they talk about something that hasn't happened in my game. I didn't see the bathroom scene in my game, but they're talking about it like it happened. In fact at a certain moment Sora threatens the MC with a photograph that has not been taken yet in my game.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
It's not really because they talk about her, it's because they talk about something that hasn't happened in my game. I didn't see the bathroom scene in my game, but they're talking about it like it happened. In fact at a certain moment Sora threatens the MC with a photograph that has not been taken yet in my game.
Adding a few checks on hint_placeholder_bully_girl, the tracker for her story progress, would fix continuity errors.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Koikatu

1. she was supposed to?
2. It does happen but not always. There is 1/5 chance that the event will happen.
3. I am still working on backward save compatibility.
4. Couldn't find this one I was trying on PC can you give some more info?
Yeah did not realize that you could go upstairs from the bathroom lower SW corner area on PC. At night I found I could click on that lower corner to go upstairs.. ended up in school. nice fast way to school.. LOL. I also saw your fix for talking to the girl in Classroom when clicking on her I end up exiting the school.

at night I was playing around with the bug taking me to school.. yep got into school at night that when I went home I had the door that is not active have an invisible door that took me back to the school also. That one took many repeats of going to school and back to crop up.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I guess the maledom comes when the MC gets revenge.

In any case, I don't like how it starts, and if it leads to more femdom, I like it less. And if it changes to maledom, I don't like it either. So I will avoid her route.

Okay I fixed the problem.
She would not mention photo unless you go through her event.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
View attachment 1993798

I guess this means I've done all the events except Sora's. Am I right?

Yes, it was strange that they talked about something that hadn't happened
One thing I do want to mention is that sometimes you have to go through the events that are not part of the story you are pursuing and that means Sora too. For example: You have to go through one of maki events in the story to move forward with main story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
One thing I do want to mention is that sometimes you have to go through the events that are not part of the story you are pursuing and that means Sora too. For example: You have to go through one of maki events in the story to move forward with main story.
Ok, I guess I'll do Sora's events when I'm forced to.

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

Bocho

May 10, 2020
Buenas tardes,

I like the game, but I have a small problem that makes it difficult for me to play.
I can't see what time of day I am. Can somebody help me? or is it a bug?

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
One thing I do want to mention is that sometimes you have to go through the events that are not part of the story you are pursuing and that means Sora too.
That sounds like it conflicts with what you previously said
So can you easily avoid her route or at some point will the player be forced to play through her route to continue the main story? Being able to easily avoid her route would make her a side character or minimal friend path to keep things moving while the other is yeah, you can avoid her... for now :sneaky:

Reactions: vilewe7570
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes