4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
That sounds like it conflicts with what you previously said

So can you easily avoid her route or at some point will the player be forced to play through her route to continue the main story? Being able to easily avoid her route would make her a side character or minimal friend path to keep things moving while the other is yeah, you can avoid her... for now :sneaky:
If you will be forced to play though her route to continue the main story then you would have a choice to get intimate with her or not.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Buenas tardes,

I like the game, but I have a small problem that makes it difficult for me to play.
I can't see what time of day I am. Can somebody help me? or is it a bug?
Try to hover on the clock with your mouse.

You need to give a bit more info.
Start with your device and screenshot.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Yeah did not realize that you could go upstairs from the bathroom lower SW corner area on PC. At night I found I could click on that lower corner to go upstairs.. ended up in school. nice fast way to school.. LOL. I also saw your fix for talking to the girl in Classroom when clicking on her I end up exiting the school.

at night I was playing around with the bug taking me to school.. yep got into school at night that when I went home I had the door that is not active have an invisible door that took me back to the school also. That one took many repeats of going to school and back to crop up.
Can you mention your device?

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
Love the story! Can't wait to see the development of each character path, especially maki and naomi

You have a good potential in this game, especially with drawings and story wise; however, you need more improvement in terms of engine use and "small detials", the clicking points are too small as well, so making it bigger or newer style will make a big difference!

Cheers and keep up the good work!

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

It's here. The public version.
Patch Notes:
  • 5 New events
  • 11 new animations
  • Added some Interaction with characters throughout the map.
  • Typos Fixed
  • Previous Bugs Fixed
  • Added a Halloween event. (You can check it out where previous Christmas event was.)
  • Christmas event has been unlocked in the gallery by default.
  • Fixed all bugs in alpha version.
Links:
  • PC/Linux:
  • Mac:
  • Android:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ArtificialAwakening-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

christmas poster.png

Patreon post.

There is a Christmas contest going on F95 right now and I would like to urge all uploaders to play my game to vote for me. If you do I would be Overjoyed.

Anyways Merry Christmas to all. Hope you enjoy your time.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

View attachment 2260172

Patreon post.

There is a Christmas contest going on F95 right now and I would like to urge all uploaders to play my game to vote for me. If you do I would be Overjoyed.

Anyways Merry Christmas to all. Hope you enjoy your time.
Patreon Post
There is a Christmas event coming in the next update where we will get to see who is inside the house with our main character.
So does this upcoming update include all the love interest or only the ones the player likes? Getting the girls gifts would be fun!

Does the game track which girl gets the first kiss? Maki and Naomi bickering about who gets first was funny.

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
So does this upcoming update include all the love interest or only the ones the player likes? Getting the girls gifts would be fun!
Christmas event would have some of the girls. Gifting girls would suit more in the man story than in an event in my opinion.

Does the game track which girl gets the first kiss? Maki and Naomi bickering about who gets first was funny.
Do you want me to? I could add a simple tracker in the character profile.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Christmas event would have some of the girls. Gifting girls would suit more in the man story than in an event in my opinion.
Holiday themed outfits that don't fit well into the story like Santa dress, green elves, reindeer, or girls scantily wrapped up in ribbons like presents.

Do you want me to? I could add a simple tracker in the character profile.
Little details like that are fun :love:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Which girl would you like me to make content in the next update? Aside from the main story.
Note: Miyu will have content in the next update.
This is a public poll. Patron only poll will be after this.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021

Which girl would you like me to make content in the next update? Aside from the main story.
Note: Miyu will have content in the next update.
This is a public poll. Patron only poll will be after this.

poll teaser.png

I must urge you all to vote in the current poll on patreon.
You can use an anonymous email and username if you don't want me to know.
Polls like these let me know what character my community likes more so I can focus more on it and create more content.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK the only new events I saw was 1. Bathroom with sister 2. Father funeral 3. Saeko 4. Naomi So what is the other event?

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

I am excited to announce some exciting updates coming soon! My upcoming update will bring not only new content, but also improvements to gameplay and the overall experience, especially for my patrons. I am working hard to ensure that the update is completed by the end of the month, and I can't wait for you to see all the new features.
Here are just a few of the things you can expect:
  • Fresh, new animations at the beginning of the story
  • New trackers for kissing, virginity, and more
  • A revamped Affection system for even more engaging gameplay
  • Exclusive Patreon images in the in-game gallery
I appreciate your patience and support as I work to make the best game possible. Thank you!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I have been getting some sketchy notices from my antivirus about this so I ran it through VirusTotal and got this:

This worries me for obvious reasons. Can anyone confirm that it is in fact safe and if not take what ever measures need taking?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes