Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If had abandoned it, I would already have the brand, the game is still alive now just hope everything goes well.

Reactions: Isabella69

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
This sucks! games I'm really into either take for ever to update or get abandoned. pleaseeeeee don't abandon

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
"Nearly a year" is my exact quote
differing definitions of "nearly" then. for me "nearly" is about a month, "almost" is ~2-3. sure it's semantics, but that's why i replied the way I did, and with imprecise language there's always room for interpretation.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
differing definitions of "nearly" then. for me "nearly" is about a month, "almost" is ~2-3. sure it's semantics, but that's why i replied the way I did, and with imprecise language there's always room for interpretation.
"More than an assload, less than a fuckton"

Which might be the answer to how time until the next update! :p

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Nah this game's been abandoned, no update in nearly a year
Guys, please be cool with the developer. As far as I known, he is from Ukraine and... well, you all known what is happening there. I think that is the answer for the game update so long time.

Reactions: GokutheG

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Guys, please be cool with the developer. As far as I known, he is from Ukraine and... well, you all known what is happening there. I think that is the answer for the game update so long time.
I heard from him recently he's been in hospital but is out now so hopefully will be moving forwards with the game

Reactions: AlienEDM

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
15 months after the previous release. The last info was 2022 December. He said he couldn't make the release in June, so it's gonna be 2023 January. Silence since then.

Abandoned.

:(

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
You need to feed on the janitor before you enter the room where the monster is trying to rape the doctor.
But I tried?! More than once... I tried different ways to get to the "I know him" option. But this simple way doesn't work XD
do you have a save file?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes