Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Still waiting for a good update I miss our blonde I want to see her fuck lots of zombies and other monsters:BootyTime:

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
I get there's some serious shit going on in his part of the world and that's extremely unfortunate. I loved how dark this VN was and I really hoped it would continue. This game might not have the label but it's as good as abandoned. last content release was April 2022. Dev said a year ago on Patreon that he'd be releasing the update the following month. Nothing has been posted since.

Reactions: Marcus800

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
How can I work as a waitress? Or in the stripclub? I cant find the right choices

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
How can I work as a waitress? Or in the stripclub? I cant find the right choices
Before entering the strip-club, you talk to your daughter and take the marijuana she is hiding to use when possible. As for the right choices, you have to talk to the girl next to the club, I just don't remember the right choice but try them all.

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Before entering the strip-club, you talk to your daughter and take the marijuana she is hiding to use when possible. As for the right choices, you have to talk to the girl next to the club, I just don't remember the right choice but try them all.
but i cant get in there.... i have only the option to offer her money. But i dont use the weed

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes