Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Created two fan signature GIFs for "ASHES" today I'd like to share with all of you:

ASHES GIF-Signature 1
300 x124 px - 0,7 MB [Gorse]
ASHES GIF-Signature 2
300 x124 px - 0,5 MB [Gorse]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to share these if you like them and/or this game!

Thumbs up to Nomine sine for the terrific (and horrific) work so far & thanks to all who support the development (y)

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Created two fan signature GIFs for "ASHES" today I'd like to share with all of you:

ASHES GIF-Signature 1
300 x124 px - 0,7 MB [Gorse]
ASHES GIF-Signature 2
300 x124 px - 0,5 MB [Gorse]

Feel free to share these if you like them and/or this game!

Thumbs up to Nomine sine for the terrific (and horrific) work so far & thanks to all who support the development (y)
Amazing work! It even feels like animation. While there is no such :LOL:

Reactions: Gorse

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Amazing work! It even feels like animation. While there is no such :LOL:
Glad you appreciate these and thanks for your compliment, too.

While many sigs around here are based on still images I like them to look alike small and short moving pictures
even when using still images as well ;).

Feel free to use (one of) them in your signature and/or add a link to the threads OP ...
All the best for you and your further development of "Ashes"!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Ashes [0.2] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (993 MB/ 178 MB) : , ,

Last edited:

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
is there a walkthorugh or something? trying to figure out why some options are blocked out

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Damn.
Okay, I think I'm done with this game.
I know what you're thinking, but it's not because every month there's about 2 minutes of new content.
It's that ever since the zombie apocalypse I haven't cared about any of the characters or story.
This was much more interesting as a lawyer/reporter/crime/mystery/wtf game in the prologue.
Now she's a vampire or something? I don't know.
I've kept playing thinking that maybe the zombie apocalypse will make sense eventually, maybe the story will make sense eventually, maybe eventually it will stop feeling like the Dev just throwing shit at the wall and making pretty images.
I'm sorry. Good effort, nice renders.
I just don't care anymore.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Is version 0.2 = 0.20, or is the 0.12 I currently have 0.1.2? Version numbers yo it make the world go round

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
this game looks really interesting but I'll come back when there isn't choices with "Work in progress", is that because this is the c0-2-alpha?

rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
Game is very interesting, Jane is very hot. I'm curious to see how she will change along the story. Buy or no the gun will have some impact in the future?

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I immediately bought it, so I'm a "nasty little brat." I passed from my mommy abuse/. Thank you, dev) :p :p а2.JPG :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: giqui

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Sine nomine
After Jane returns home as soon as she takes the recordings in the nightclub, I wanted to understand what led to that terror at her house, one thing did not hit the other it was very bad.
For a moment Brian in bed for another the guy is already a monster, after all the game cites any of two parallel worlds, because in my opinion this is what revealed the terror.:unsure:

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
After Jane returns home as soon as she takes the recordings in the nightclub, I wanted to understand what led to that terror at her house, one thing did not hit the other it was very bad.
For a moment Brian in bed for another the guy is already a monster, after all the game cites any of two parallel worlds, because in my opinion this is what revealed the terror.:unsure:
I'll add a scene in the beginning to open this up a bit.

Reactions: Moricano

Pr0nmanreview

Apr 25, 2022
When I am impressed by a game I usually have a lot to say good and bad with hopefully useful criticism of some kind. However this game is fairly early in development and so far what I played I honestly do not have any complaints. I love the choices, really feels like there are options and like an actual game. It is a real step up compared to a lot of games that tend to give you choices of which only one leads to progression or all lead to the same scenes with small variations.

When I went back to try out the route I did not take like when you wake up in the hospital I was impressed and went back to play around with choices. Rarely do I feel it is worth it with games in this genre, so keep up the great work. Replayability and choices/consequences really can push a good game to a great game if implemented correctly and this one has my hopes up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn
Nov 26, 2017
Nomine sine Is there or do you plan to do a scene with Jane and Kyle? I feel there is great potential in a sub and dom sex scene between those two. Also, how do you unlock the choice to make Brian take charge in sex with Jane?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes