Jul 27, 2018
All the six reviews gave it 5 stars. It seems to be the beginning of something very promising. I will definitely check out this game when time allows. Good luck dev.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I wish this had a lesbian tag. Oh wells... Onto something else with a Female MC and a lesbian tag.
Someday...

Curious, is this game by any chance inspired by the Witch Blade series? :unsure:
I saw only a few episodes of Witch blade and don't remember it clearly :) but yeah, there are some similarities. MC is a mix of slutty versions of Ellen Ripley (Alien) and Fem Shepard (Mass effect). Story is unique but have many similarities with Resident Evil and Dead Space. Game play (in future updates) - Mix of darkest dungeon and RPG elements like Baldur's gate.

All the six reviews gave it 5 stars. It seems to be the beginning of something very promising. I will definitely check out this game when time allows. Good luck dev.
Thank you! (y)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17
Size 209 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android (compressed) port.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sorry, in that sense you're offering the weed to the bum, so if you got it, you can give it to the him or give him money.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Sorry, in that sense you're offering the weed to the bum, so if you got it, you can give it to the him or give him money.
if i understand that correctly, if i give him the weed, i can no longer use it in the club, but if i give him money, i can use it in the club

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yes, just make a save and then play both options and see which one you prefer.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes