DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I liked when she was the undercover stripper, want to see her do more of those scenes with lap dances

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Any plans of adding full background music or ambient sound to the game?
The game's story is very interesting, but it has too little audio for me.
Hmm... I do. Though it is not the priority. And the biggest problem is choosing the background sound for sex scenes, I just don't know any music that is not too banal. If you have any good variants - send them to me.

If you change to unity, please do mobile versions too, majority of the devs who use unity don't bother to do so...
Ok.

I liked when she was the undercover stripper, want to see her do more of those scenes with lap dances
Most certainly I'll add many more undercover scenes in the future. But if you want any specific scene - my Patrons have a right to vote for future scenes.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
can't trigger stripper scenes, any ideas?
Stop the daughter from going to the party at the beginning and smoke weed while in the strip club
To get the option to smoke the weed in the club, you'll need to pay the homeless man instead of giving him the weed. Letting him take the picture will reduce your cost to $200 instead of $400. Not sure if there will be longterm consequences of what you pay during investigation and letting the homeless guy take a picture.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Ashes-0.16_Alpha-pc.zip

Ashes-0.16_Alpha-mac.zip

com.sinenomine.ashes-116-universal-release.apk

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes