3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

XAmsterdamX

Jul 8, 2019
The majority of the nude images are uncensored, but there are plenty of censored ones as well. The introduction scene (BJ from teacher) uses one or more censored images, which gives a bad first impression; if the developer changes those it would already be a big improvement. I don't mind the occasional censored image later on.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hmmm, should upgrading the bath lower the stress some more, or just stay the same. I have bath level 2 and it says stress (-1.5). I'm trying to get to implement the Sexy School Uniform my stress is currently around 6 - 7, which while not horrible is higher then I want.

I have a 55.5 Behavior, 96.7 Morale, and the other 2 school stats in the 80 to 90s. Deviance is 35.1 and Inhibition is stuck at 25 until I can build up some more Staff Support.

Ashford

Feb 11, 2018
Some of the comments in this thread (about the original) makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, thank you.
While I have nothing to do with this version, I am happy that the game lives on in it's own way and wish Dream Chaser the best of luck.

And I just noticed that's there's actually a thread for the original, how nice.

Cheers,
Ash

Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
I seem to be having trouble getting the debug console working. In previous games, I had to open one of the files and change one of the commands from "false" to "true" and that would allow me to use console in game, however for this game I can't seem to track down that magic file? Any advice would be welcome.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Interesting news that this remake is being made. Ashford is the inspiration for Hentai Highschool+ (HHS+) among others, and it was realy fun management game during the days that those type of games where often made (this was around the same time as games like: HHS+, Sim Brothel and Whore Master). Look forward to seeing this developed.
Odd, I thought HHS (Not the plus one) came first, which then inspired both. While Ash kept mechanics the same as the original HHS, the plus one is more micromanagement / exploration

Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
Recognize the second picture as the girls from Clannad. But dont remember that CG in the game. Where did it come from?

asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016
Played hentai highschool many times, and Ashford 1 too. I want to believe this will be more finished than they died at.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
BabyYoda I recommend writing "Mixed" for the censorship, instead of "Yes". Or at least mention that there are censored and uncensored pics

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
hrm... tried to look it up and failed. so last resort i guess lol

CGs containing the blond twintail girl with dice hair ties. anyone know what they are from?
search2.png

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Note: The Debug/Stat change options...don't actually work right.

The values don't hold.

There are 3 (maybe 2, not sure) that maintain the stats.

For example...Cash
cash = X does set the money, but alone it doesn't stick.

I had to do 2 others.

cash_internal and cash_static to make the value stay.

This seems to go for all of them. Athletics, Academics, Teacher Support..etc

I would have to look into the code for the debug/stat change menus...but I don't really have the time right now. To see which values are used and how they are modified.
You probably already checked out the debug menu, but in case you haven't the debug menu can let you make all the changes and they should stay permanent. I tried using the console commands and they also had the same problem of not sticking. Just in case anyone is reading this and having issues, the debug menu lets you easily max out the stats without needing to activate the console, and while values like the money are maxed out at 9000 in the menu, you can use it after spending all your money on upgrades. Just in case people aren't sure of why their console commands aren't sticking.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes