3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

alkeera

May 1, 2018
There is a compiled mod pack for old version of the game that according to current developer of AA should work fine.
I didnt test it yet but if you want to feel free to try. Links are below.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
There is a compiled mod pack for old version of the game that according to current developer of AA should work fine.
I didnt test it yet but if you want to feel free to try. Links are below.

Tested it before, couldn't get it to work. I feel like if this is a proper Redux the good mods should be shipped with the game.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You probably already checked out the debug menu, but in case you haven't the debug menu can let you make all the changes and they should stay permanent. I tried using the console commands and they also had the same problem of not sticking. Just in case anyone is reading this and having issues, the debug menu lets you easily max out the stats without needing to activate the console, and while values like the money are maxed out at 9000 in the menu, you can use it after spending all your money on upgrades. Just in case people aren't sure of why their console commands aren't sticking.
It wouldn't keep the changes permanent until I used the other commands in the console. That's why I dug deeper into the commands.

fozfoz

Jan 24, 2019
IDK...
love HHS but this is something else...
spend whole week lowering the inhibition, gaining lust and deviance and BAM, its always "back to original" numbers. 0/100/0.
week after week after week. having only +6 income every week while the buildings cost 250-700 is a WAY,WAY too grindy for my taste. thats ... uhm, 40 weeks untill i will be able to purchase the cheapest building? same goes for the stuff support but thats a little bit faster... that is, if you want to gain the support points you need to choose the normal answers during the events, because if you dont, you will loose points, but gain a deviance points. (which doesnt matter because they practically resets every week (give it a or take some 0.1 points.).
I dont know man... maybe if you lower the grind atleast about... 50-70% it would be playable for me... or atleast provide some cheats for money/rep points...
I will not rate the game for now. I love the idea but really dislikes the amount of grind.
Why not just go to save editor and help yourself along with the grind. Can find it on google or download one. I use it with a lot of games that get too "grindy"

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
So I found that Lust caps out at 118 is there a way to get higher than that? I have unlocked everything and allowed everything.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
There's just no content in this. Just picked it up again and it's really not worth a play right now honestly.

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Hi people!
Dreamchaser here, the developer of AAR. Just got notified by rhev that he made a thread here, and found this forum.
The thread started yesterday and is already up to 5 pages! Boy do you have a different speed here then we do over at henthighschool.com (where this is developed) ...

A few quick answers to questions I saw raised in the thread:
- I do not get any kind of money for this game, and I don't expect to make any. Since I am not an artist myself, I can either take existing pictures, or not do this at all
- good point about the censoring of the initial blowjob scene. If these pictures exist anywhere in an uncensored form, I'll gladly switch them out. Will have a look myself, but wouldn't mind a link either. If only the censored version exists, then I am afraid we are stuck with it, since the pictures feature Susan, which is a pretty big character in the game (together with Marina)
- There is no NG+ mode. That only existed in the original game, but not in my complete reimplementation. Even the original game had no female specific content though. It just called you a female, and walled of any and all content where you had to be male...
- You currently can't lose the game, though you can probably dig yourself into a hole you won't get out of. Properly losing the game is planned to be implemented later on.
- Yes, you will need to improve the school before you can start to corrupt it. Otherwise, you won't get anywhere at all.
- Mods developed for AA should work with AAR. I worked very carefully to keep everything compatible. If something doesn't work, its a bug, and I'll fix it as soon as I know about it. I am not bundling the mods since a)I don't want to step on any mod authors toes, and b)I would then feel compelled to improve the way the mod works - I have more than enough to do just with the base game...

- I downloaded and tested the game in windows. It definitely works, or more people would be complaining. If you get concrete error messages, post those, and I'll see whether we can figure out what is going on
- For those not wanting to grind, setting "config.developer = True" in game_data.rpy enables the debug menu. And yes, changes made there are persistent. I use that feature often enough while developing. ;-)

Feel free to ask me more questions. I'll just say that the time I can devote to the game is limited, as this is nothing but a hobby for me.
And a big shout out and thank you to Ashford for putting the game under an open source license, or I never would have had the idea to do any of this! :-D

torchwood

May 3, 2017
I've got a question. Downloaded the game from the first page here, extracted, but when I go to the 'rules' page, all i see is a placeholder image that gives the dimensions, rather than an actual icon. Is there an image pack I need separate from the game file?

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Hi people!
Dreamchaser here, the developer of AAR. Just got notified by rhev that he made a thread here, and found this forum.
A review, which you can read if you click reviews at the top of this page next to discussion. I didn't start the thread here. I'm more of a critic then an actual create anything myself kind of guy.

:D

Glad to have you here as well though.

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I've got a question. Downloaded the game from the first page here, extracted, but when I go to the 'rules' page, all i see is a placeholder image that gives the dimensions, rather than an actual icon. Is there an image pack I need separate from the game file?
When you start a new game, all you will see in the rules page is an empty screen, with no actual rules to select. You will first have to unlock or discover them (and there are only 2 rules in the game currently, while there are more policies). Once you discover them, both rules have pictures.

However, there are some policy choices which yet lack pictures. And yes, those will only show a gray picture with the dimensions instead. It's sometimes really hard to find a good picture depicting something specific, so I fill that in as I can. For example, the "Depiction of the human body" policy only has a picture for the choice "Live student models", because I haven't found any good drawn images of an open book which contains a picture of a nude character yet...

A review, which you can read if you click reviews at the top of this page next to discussion. I didn't start the thread here. I'm more of a critic then an actual create anything myself kind of guy.
Ah, I didn't realize how precisely the thread started. But I did find and read your review. Many thanks for writing it, and for the kind words in it! :)

Reactions: rhev

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how can i improve my rep without cheating ?
can't figure out what plan pattern helps
Raise grades in Sports and Academics
Behavior and Morale also seem to have a small impact
unlock the smallest classes and enact them in Policys (raises cost tremendously since you need more teachers)
And Finally Upgrade the School Grounds
EDIT: apparently upgradeing all school facilities for tutoring increase reputation (classes, library, sports fields, etc.)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes