3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
Raise grades in Sports and Academics
Behavior and Morale also seem to have a small impact
unlock the smallest classes and enact them in Policys (raises cost tremendously since you need more teachers)
And Finally Upgrade the School Grounds
im at 100 on every stat, inhibition is at 0, lust at 118 and stress at 8
i've unlocked everything and installed every perverted rule possible at year 3
what i lack are the upgraded buildings due to money issues

if there is no combination to help reduce that weekly -0.7 rep i get every week then i'm fucked

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how can i improve my rep without cheating ?
can't figure out what plan pattern helps
What Evangelion said, so at the start, better to work in the library.

if there is no combination to help reduce that weekly -0.7 rep i get every week then i'm fucked
I could only raise rep by 0.3 max, though this was only year 0/1, and I stopped playing after a bit. Maybe change some of your policies?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Reputation is based on how you look to the outside
Deviance, Lust and low inhibition reduce that.
Also active rules and policies like Teacher Leeway: BDSM or active PDAs (between Studenst and Teachers) reduce that
Deactivate all policies like Lust enhancement and reduce punishment to spankings for example to raise rep until you can upgrade the school grounds or build better Cafeteria until you are not dependend on school funds... also increase surveilance system and keep earning money until the loan is payed... getting the full payout makes rep less important

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So what is good for lowering Stress? I tried letting the teachers take it easy but that just got me more Staff Support.

Czero

Oct 2, 2016
Note: The Debug/Stat change options...don't actually work right.

The values don't hold.

There are 3 (maybe 2, not sure) that maintain the stats.

For example...Cash
cash = X does set the money, but alone it doesn't stick.

I had to do 2 others.

cash_internal and cash_static to make the value stay.

This seems to go for all of them. Athletics, Academics, Teacher Support..etc

I would have to look into the code for the debug/stat change menus...but I don't really have the time right now. To see which values are used and how they are modified.
Huh weird, I noticed there's some other variables seemingly tied to it, but when I tried "cash=50000.0" in console it worked just fine anyway.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So what is good for lowering Stress? I tried letting the teachers take it easy but that just got me more Staff Support.
Build and upgrade "Bath" and "Pool"
There seems to be bug with the reputation system though... if reputation reachs negative values Student cost money... I can see that anything below 0 should not create an income, but it shouldn't create costs vias a negative income

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
There seems to be bug with the reputation system though... if reputation reachs negative values Student cost money... I can see that anything below 0 should not create an income, but it shouldn't create costs vias a negative income
Yeah, I upgraded the Bath to level 2, have not upgraded it again yet, or the Pool, but I don't recall seeing a change in my Stress level. The Bath still reads (-1.5) Stress, I was hoping that when I upgraded it that value would change to reflect the upgrade.

I've got time tho, once I have more money I'll upgrade the pool, I think it's at (-.3) Stress at the moment, and see what level 2 does for me.

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
That sounds like a clear cut bug. If so, it should be pretty easy to fix. :)

EDIT: Reproduced, and fixed locally. Tuition income will bottom out at 0 in 0.3.2 :cool:

By the way, 0.3.2 will be a bit better to handle in terms of reputation anyway: Static reputation gains (or losses) from student stats will be doubled, and there will be a sizable reputation gain (or loss) at school year end. And the tooltip will show the static reputation value, making it a bit easier to figure out what is going on (since reputation is the sum of a static part, and a part dynamically calculated from your student stats).
So all in all, keeping a handle on reputation should become just a little bit easier in the next version. :p

I plan to cut 0.3.2 this weekend, so you won't have to wait overly long for it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Quite nice game but currently very lacking "end-game" content. Seems that it's from being unfinished as many middle-level corruption events hint that player would be able to join girls later (bath & library & sport gyms are best example) but it isn't going happen. Currently there is almost no player-included content so it's more like a voyeuristic game about corrupting others. I'm hope it will change in the future :)

Plus there is something strange with our assistants - their outfits at weekend meeting seems to be SO random. One week they're naked, next week they're in a somewhat reveling dresses and later in a lingerie o_O

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Quite nice game but currently very lacking "end-game" content. Seems that it's from being unfinished as many middle-level corruption events hint that player would be able to join girls later (bath & library & sport gyms are best example) but it isn't going happen. Currently there is almost no player-included content so it's more like a voyeuristic game about corrupting others. I'm hope it will change in the future :)

Plus there is something strange with our assistants - their outfits at weekend meeting seems to be SO random. One week they're naked, next week they're in a somewhat reveling dresses and later in a lingerie o_O
Yeah, well, at a certain point you are going to run out of stuff you haven't seen yet. Not much I can do about that apart from adding more content, which I can only do so quickly... Though I'd argue that there is actually quite a bit of end game content (mostly added by me) which lets you participate in scenes. There are quite a few events where I can't add the option though, because that would require a new picture of the same character(s), which I just don't have.

For more content, my big hope is that at some point somebody will pick up the torch and make a mod specifically for AAR, adding content they feel is lacking. Right now, all there is are the old compatible mods for AA (though those do add more content as well, of course).

Your assistants, well, they are women! What do you expect from them? Of course they will dress according to their whims! Though their dress choices aren't completely random: They are restricted by various stats and policies. ;)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
dreamchaser thanks for picking this up again. HHS was one of my first and favourite adult games and naturally Ashford is a great successor to that.

Just some feed back and I don't know if it's a bug or intended but I'm getting images / scenes I don't feel I should be with my current stats.
My inhibition is floating around 50-52. (I haven't unlocked the 25 min yet, so 50 is the lowest)
Deviance is 6.5 (my kids are pure innocent angels. :p)
Lust is around 50.
Uniform is at no dresscode (though I did have sexy uniform enabled for a while)

So the images I've been getting that I'm questioning based on those stats..
I've had a few images of totally naked girls in the classroom or sleeping in class.
I've also had a lot of times visiting the cheer club to have them totally naked and saying they're embarrassed by the uniform.
It just feels too soon for these images based on the stats.

P.S, are they more clubs to unlock besides the cheerleading?

Reactions: ShadowXVxVX

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
dreamchaser thanks for picking this up again. HHS was one of my first and favourite adult games and naturally Ashford is a great successor to that.

Just some feed back and I don't know if it's a bug or intended but I'm getting images / scenes I don't feel I should be with my current stats.
My inhibition is floating around 50-52. (I haven't unlocked the 25 min yet, so 50 is the lowest)
Deviance is 6.5 (my kids are pure innocent angels. :p)
Lust is around 50.
Uniform is at no dresscode (though I did have sexy uniform enabled for a while)

So the images I've been getting that I'm questioning based on those stats..
I've had a few images of totally naked girls in the classroom or sleeping in class.
I've also had a lot of times visiting the cheer club to have them totally naked and saying they're embarrassed by the uniform.
It just feels too soon for these images based on the stats.

P.S, are they more clubs to unlock besides the cheerleading?
Very good observation! I had already noticed the same thing when playing with dresscode "none", and after a bit of work managed to figure out what the problem was. It's fixed locally and won't happen anymore with 0.3.2

changelog line:
- improved logic of how an event is picked when dresscode is none - no more nude students other than at dormitory/pool/bath ;-)

No, currently cheerleading is the only club contained in the base game.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
not sure what's wrong with my pc but no cheats work, everything gets reversed, the debug gets reversed, the console commands also gets reversed

dreamchaser

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I am happy to let you know that I just released version 0.3.2, as promised.
You can find the release post .

Enjoy!

PS: Demiare, I am happy to tell you that your comment actually inspired me to further improve the clothing selection code for Susan and Marina ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij and Papa Ernie

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Version 0.3.2 Links
Direct links to the new 0.3.2 are included below. I've reported this post so hopefully the OP will be updated soon.

PC:

Mac:

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 119819

The original ashford academy was ages better than this one. This one just added complicated nonsense to it and made it so its extremely slow getting anywhere in the game.

Reactions: WindIsHowling
D

Deleted member 119819

I realized, you basically HAVE to go for small classes. You have no other choice or else academics will never go up.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm having issues with using the console, staff support is dropping all the way from the thousands to the negatives every time I try to pass no dress code or sexy school uniform. The policy is also being reset to not unlocked so that the highest policy I have is normal uniform. Also taking a severe hit to morale, -89 points. dreamchaser Tagging you in case this actually is a bug instead of me being stupid.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes